The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (Restart) Legend Of The Emerald Sword: RP thread  (Read 6974 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Re: (Restart) Legend Of The Emerald Sword: RP thread
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 04:20:27 AM »
Luke froze. A slight rush of demonic energy had touched him just now, and he knew not where it came from. He spun around, trying to keep alarm out of his bearing, and scanned the crowd around him. He searched for the Demon Mark, trying to find who had touched him. He found him, sitting at a table, calm as can be, smiling back at him. But...it couldn't be. The being Luke saw before him...was a Fallen Angel. Luke had heard of a Fallen Angel who was a personal bodyguard of Hel. Luke stood there, stunned, but he knew he had to find out who this mysterious man was interested in him. He padded over slowly, trying not to draw attention, and keeping a loose grip on his Daemonem Fulminis. He sat across from the man, then nodded slowly.
"I see we share the same goals," he said, nonchalantly.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2013, 01:13:52 AM »
Wilfred watched as the demon identified where the energy had come from and then walked over to him. Wilfred simply sat, smiling at him until the demon had reached his table and sat down across from him. Adjusting his sword, Wilfred said " I see you understood the message." He then continued, "Well, judging by the looks of this crowd, it does not seem difficult to accomplish the task of getting chosen for the mission. Although, it is slightly difficult to keep my demonic energy undetected with all these people milling about. I wonder, when they will start choosing members?" Wilfred shook his head and focused on the figure across from him. "The name's Wilfred, by the way. What's yours?"
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 07:00:33 PM »
As Alex enters the bakery/pub, he takes a seat on a free stool, at a sorta bar set up, stretching and yawning widely, then smiles as his tail flickers about anxious for the pie, "Hurry up man! I'm starving!", pats his stomach as it growls,

"Oh, hold on! I'm working on it! Care for some mead as well?" as he hops over the counter he opens the oven and snickers, "Perfect! Nice a crisp!" pulling out a fresh Meat pie pulls out a bottle of mead and pours two glasses,

Alex drools watching the steam come off the pie as the smell of fresh pies fill the air, "Oh sweet mama!" eyes light up and smiles, "Mead? of course!", raising glass laughs, "To the gods above, we celebrate this day for their victory!", as the glasses clink together they take a drink.

"Hehe, sigh... so? how was the night patrol?", crossing his arms wipes mouth of mead,

"Oh? it was kinda boring, not much to report but this coming week is gonna be pretty busy, with all these new people coming in... better keep on your toes Roland.", eating his pie sighs happily ,"You always make the best pies...",

"Eh, it ain't them I'm worried about, just the King... he's been... well, never mind.", turning back around washes some glasses,

"hmmm?", taking a big gulp of pie coughs and drinks some mead, "What's wrong with the king?",

"Nothing forget it..."

"Roland?", crossing arms sighs

Letting out a heavy sigh, "Well, you know how I'm the royal chefs supplier of ingredients right?"

"Yeah.", raising his eye brow looks about and leans closer, "Go on."

"Well lately he's been acting... different, cold, more strict like he's expecting something.", scratching the back of his head sighs, "I don't know, every other time when we use to meet he was more cheerful, and happy but now he looks at everyone like their beneath him.",

"I know what you mean... that doesn't sound like him at all, he loved this Kingdom and always put them before himself.", seating up rubs neck, "Well I didn't get a chance to talk with him this morning, the gates were up, guess I'm gonna have to take the long way in." standing back up and stretches,

"Okay then, be careful Alex I heard the King's Royal Guards enlisted some new guys from the country over a couple days ago, so they might not take kind to you sneaking around the castle, so I suppose be prepared to fight your way in." Wiping down the table gives a salute to say goodbye.

"Hehe, they can try.", adjusting his sword and shield salutes back making his way towards the door. "Time to figure out what's going on... the king never leaves me out of the loop of plans."
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2013, 09:59:54 PM »
(I bump into Alex just as he is leaving and I am entering.) "oops sorry man, oh quick question where did the men/man that took out those bandits or thiefs?"  (Seeing that he is well armed I think. Wow he looks like he knows a few things. Wonder if he knows anything about medical stuff.)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:33:27 AM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2013, 10:17:18 PM »
Pizarro seems to detect some noteworthy individuals outside of the Black Briar, and possibly some others inside, but doesn't approach them. They continue walking along, going to where the flyer states, drawing much attention with their shining silvery Conquistator armor and deadly weapons. They had even better equipment than the castle guards, and much better training as well, but they were still no supermen. They slid their masks on from under their helmets, with imposing metal scowls covering their faces. Despite their advanced, menacing, and foreign appearance, they didn't cause any trouble for anybody around them. "I think I sense some potential in and around that pub, but it might possibly be just mixed signals from all the people crowded in there." He said to Magellan, who nodded as he silently eyed many passerbys, trying to get an idea of who they're possibly competing against. "This'll be easy."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:26:06 PM by BetrayerOfNihil »

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 06:36:52 AM »
"Name's Luke," Luke replied. "So you're a Fallen Angel?" Wilfred nodded (sorry about that Jormungdang, but I want to move this scene forward without having to wait.) with a smile. Luke shook his head in amazement. But he had work to do, so he had to get moving.
"Listen, I have work to do," he said, smiling in a smug sort of way, "And you're going to come with me. We'll probably achieve our goals faster if we work together." Luke rose, not waiting for Wilfred, and hopped up to a roof. His destination, the questing recruitment center.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2013, 01:10:45 AM »
"Oh, I see." Wilfred said as he rose to follow Luke. Out of sight, he jumped up onto the rooftops and ran after him. "So, how are we going to speed things up? Kill everyone else? Or bribe the captain into letting us on?" Wilfred asked Luke, trying to acertain whether he should prepare for battle.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 04:25:33 AM »
Stopping for a few seconds after walking into this stranger smiles and walks along outside, "Sorry, can't really help you there... ask around you might get lucky.", patting his back grins exiting out the door.

Looking about as the thugs have pulled themselves together and limping away down an ally way, "And here I thought they wanted a round two.", looking up sees a figure disappear over a building ledge, raises brow and crosses arms thinking, "Hmmm... follow, not follow... follow? not follow?", snickers and claps hands together, popping neck leans to the side and taking off down the ally way the thugs are, "Heads up!", as they turn around Alex jumps and steps on his chest as he falls over, takes another step off the second thug's shoulder as he flails about to the ground, straightening his legs plants both feet on the bigger thugs face and jumps off pretty high sending him to the ground, (pretty much used them like stairs lol)

Reaching out grabs hold the building window ledge pulling self up, looking over his shoulder quickly jumps back onto an empty flag pole swing self up to catch the ledge, pulling self up looks about, "Now where did my little...", notices two figures heading towards the castle, "Friends? Hehe... lets hope they are only heading towards the booth to sign up.", grinning takes off in the same direction.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2013, 07:49:54 AM »
Shinzuu yawned as he laid on their hidden perch overlooking where the competition would take place. Lorazys looked over at him with an expressionless face, "I'm still not convinced that the pay was the only thing that motivated you for this job. You want that sword, don't you? You want to get the shards, wait for the king to build it and then steal it, right?" The hybrid merely stayed silent and kept his eyes closed. Lorazys made a little pouting face and sighed as she resigned from her question, knowing he wasn't going to say anything when he's like this. "I'm going to grab some food, I'll be sure to bring some back to you as well." The she-wolf leaped from their perch and hopped off sides of buildings and pillars, gently landing onto the ground in the middle of the crowd. She then went exploring to find some food and maybe some extra supplies. Her zanbato on her back and her height already drew many eyes, but she still gave off enough of a presence for anyone who was smart to stay away from her.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »
"Oh…well thank you anyway,". (I wave to the person and walk In saying) "I can found out later, food is more important right now"  (I pull out a small bag, order for a steak, tell him what table ill be at, and sit down at a table. I sit and stare for 3 seconds and pull out a picture of my father and mother.)  "he always said she was the prettiest and smartest women he ever met. He said he gave his life for her and would do it again if he had to. Have fun pop (I look to the ceiling with a smirk.) where ever you are."  (A tear runs down my face.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2013, 03:31:40 AM »
Pizarro detected a peculiar individual out of the crowd that now seemed to be following them, but the two Conquisators continued walking along. He identified the person as Alexander Carter, but had no additional information on him. -"Should have sent several teams ahead of us to set up some intelligence gathering/mass surveillance networks... I almost feel like I'm blind-folded here."- The Human grumbled to himself as he communicated to Magellan via mindlink, though part of him kind of liked the challenge of not knowing everything about the world they were in and the people around them. -"You've always liked that invasive stuff."- The Lizard said with a small hidden smile behind his armor mask. -"You can take the man out of the Majestic Twelve, but you can't take the Majestic Twelve out of the man."- He chuckled softly, although Magellan didn't seem too amused. -"I know you're just making bad jokes as usual, but that Illuminati business can be a bit worrisome at times."- He said, as the two stayed their course through the crowd and even pushed aside some wannabe adventurers that were in their way. -"It's fine. We won't disturb the regular advancement of technology or society, we're just going to deliver the Shards of the Emerald Sword to their rightful owner, then get back on our ship and leave this land, then back on our real ship and leave this planet."-

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2013, 06:03:48 AM »
Luke did not respond immediately. He wasn't sure of the plan himself, but he had to think of something. He was sure he would when they reached the recruiting station.
"I don't want to start anything we can't finish," he said over his shoulder. "So fighting isn't an option, at least, not yet. No; we'll see what the situation is there before we make our move."
They continued on in silence, until they reached the recruitment station. A great horde of hopefuls gathered around the booth, signing names, being called for interviews. Luke and Wilfred watched in the shadow of a chimney for a time, then Luke whispered to Wilfred.
"We need to scope out the competition. After that, I need you to cause a distraction big enough to get everyone away from the booths so I can slip our name onto the "hired" list. No deaths, though. Try starting a fight. I'll meet you back here in half-an-hour."
With that, he slipped away, keeping to the shadows.

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2013, 08:34:37 PM »
"A distraction, huh? Alright, how should I do this? I can't use most of my demonic powers, and mass unconsciousness would look a little suspicious." Wilfred thought to himself. "Alright, fine. For starters, how about I go knock out the three idiots over there?" Wilfred silently slipped over to three large men hanging around the back of the crowd and tapped them on their shoulders. As they turned around, he punched them directly in the space between jaw and neck, holding back his strength in order to prevent them from dying. He then crept to the center of the crowd and repeated the pattern, punching three more people, a man and two women, into unconsciousness. Then, Wilfred crept out of the crowd and whispered so that the entire crowd could hear it "Watch out, the person next to you is looking to eliminate you to get the treasure. "Fists began to fly, and more people slumped to the ground as the mob around the booth were struck with a seething frenzy.

"Hope that helps, Luke." Wilfred said and then climbed back up to hide in the chimney's shadow.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2013, 11:45:06 PM »
Keeping distance and following the other two as the veer off towards the booths, shrugs it off and continues on towards the castle but stops soon after hearing shouting and yelling. Taking a knee over the ledge to look about at the streets below, "The guards are on the move, those guys must be getting all rowdy from the tension and waiting around.", standing up dusts self off and walks along following them down the street while on the rooftop, "I should continue on with the castle... but, with all these guys bunched up and showing off... Damn it!", shakes head and lunges over across the streets to the building across, and runs along towards the castle, "I'm sure they can handle this, besides it will make it easier to get inside while they are focused on the crowd.",

Mean while around the sign up booth, the guards try to keep the crowd under control as they begin to riot and fight one another,"Signal the guards we need more troops down here now!!"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2013, 12:55:07 AM »
On her way to get some food for her brother and herself, Lorazys found her path completely blocked off by a riot. From their faces, she could tell that it was a bunch of short fuses that were going to challenge the calling competition. However, her fuse was even shorter than theirs when it comes to distractions and interruptions from idiots. While the guard screamed for more guards, she merely walked into the fray after taking out her Zanbato. "GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD!" She swung the large weapon hard onto the ground, knocking those around her immediate vicinity a few feet away. The wolf then raised the handle of the mighty sword to the air so that it was prostrate, and then swung it forwards and upward, breaking the section of the ground it was driven into, creating a shockwave in front of her, knocking people away to clear a path. It was fairly silent as she walked through undisturbed.