The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (Restart) Legend Of The Emerald Sword: RP thread  (Read 6981 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: (Restart) Legend Of The Emerald Sword: RP thread
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 12:21:47 AM »
Shinzuu and Lorazys spent 15 minutes in the throne room, receiving the details of their hired quest. Unlike outside of the presence of the nobles, Shinzuu did not wear his usual face of looking down at people like scum, and merely the autonomous face of a tool. He hated the world, but he was still a professional. Lorazys stretched as soon as the throne room doors closed behind them after leaving the king's presence. "Ah... So what do you think? You going to be able to put up with this?" The hybrid didn't look at his sister and brought his Shozoku mask up over his muzzle, "I already told the king that I reserve the right to kill anyone that would jeopardize their quest, so I think that will suffice." The twins walked out onto the balcony they had come in on, not wanting to be stopped by many of the guards that haven't seen them, and leaped down to the palace wall below, making their way through to the highest point overlooking the competition. Lorazys then reached into her gi and pulled out a little satchel, "Care to place some bets? I would sure like to grab another big steak from the inns, here."

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 01:18:24 AM »
Good luck signing up.  "I should start heading to the sign ups as well." (Walking to the castle i feel unfunfortable because of so many people on the street and so many people on roofs and guards on the wall.) I wonder what could be out there for me to discover, what adventures lie ahead, what I will have to face. ( I say out loud to the crowd, some giving me weird looks and others they give the look of understanding.) I see the man in bandages run. I think in my head.) "wonder where he is going In Such a hurry. I wish to learn more of that man/woman or what ever he is."  ( I see that he runs by a woman with many potions.) "wow. She's pact for some chemical warfare! I wonder what tricks she has up her sleeve."  (I also see people with swords that glow purple and eyes with small flames.) "this place is more stranger then I thought, Lois like every ones true self comes out at this time. Well I'm half way to the doors so this shouldn't take to long." 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 02:31:39 AM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 03:43:53 AM »
Iutil had sprinted up the stairs to the castle the whole way without stopping He was dead, and drew magic from himself to power his body, of course, extended sprinting took a lot out of the magic, so he would be unable to cast spells for a while now. "I shall seize honour for the dead kingdom of Kalpok, the technomancers of my kingdom killed me, however I can follow on the legacy of the sand-blessed land he said, looking up at the barbarians who stretched a full 2 foot above him. He tapped his sword distractedly with his bony fingers.

His view (but not his eyes, which didn't exst) cast over the double handed heavy broadswords of the barbarians, and the smaller swords of rangers and rogues. They were of poor quality compared to the master crafted shortsword of his, of course, looking at paladins and knights, he noticed the inferiority of his own simple cloth armour. Still, he doubted many of them could dodge as well as he could and how many of those barbarians could survive being stabbed in the face?

He joined a crowd of warriors, mages and rogues, waiting to sign up for a chance to be entered into the quest. The Kalpok scout found himself between a sneaky looking leather armoured man with a shortsword, smallsword and a selection of knives. The other was an elegant looking female mage. She controlled lightning, by the looks of the large number of charms she posessed. Iutil sighed, and set his face forward, waiting for a chance to join the quest.

Amea nodded "It truly is a fine ship... Say, are those cannons lining its sides?" she asked, squinting to amke out the metal shapes. She spotted the lizard too, but payed it little mind. "It must have cost a fortune, to get those cannons, say, who did you buy them from? A Rikotti weaponsmith? Dwarven technomancer?" she asked, wracking her mind for those she knew had utilised explosives to propel projectiles. "They definitely look quite advanced...".

The lioness guard moved up to the horse and inspected the cannon, that wasn't a standard one... That crest... There was an arrest warrant out for this woman! "Anyfink Oi can du ta 'elp m'aam?" the boy asked, with his low-status accent. The guard shook her head dismissively, and straightened up, drawing her broadsword. She looked at her fancy garb, and decided to wait. A guard accusing a woman looking like an aristocrat would not bode well. She shall take her time, and arrest the woman when nessessary, but not in front of the new arrival...
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 07:07:28 AM »
(Post edited to exclude Kitten's character. Sorry.)

Pizarro quickly walks by the bulletin and grabs some relevant pamphlets, not wanting to lose more time standing around reading them. Despite running with the papers bouncing around in front of him, he can read them quite clearly, and can divide his attention to avoid collisions with other people or running into fountains. "Wait, Pizarro!" A familar voice calls out, and the Human turns to see Ssa-Jen catching up to him. Passerbys marvel at their shining armor, especially the Lizard's more intricate segmented plates that accommodate and protect his larger body, and his tail and digitigrade legs. "I'm coming with you. The crew will stay behind and guard the ship." The Lizard said with a bit of a huff. "Curse your Augmented speed." He says softly with a sly grin. Pizarro smiles and laughs a little. "I'll try not to attract too much attention. I'm glad you're coming with me, but uh, what will you call yourself?" The Human asks, also somewhat quiet. "Uhm... Magellan?" The Lizard suggests, and Pizarro seems to approve. "Alright, Magellan. Now we take a rather lengthy trek to get to the castle, but I'm sure we can make it before too long."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:32:49 AM by BetrayerOfNihil »

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 09:01:45 PM »
Luke's orders were clear: join the guard, create Chaos in the city, and find the Emerald Sword of legend to bring Lucifer back to power. Of course, helping the true King of the Gods rise to power would be more complicated than that, especially the part about finding the Sword, but Luke was determined. He was an Agent of Lucifer, and he would see his Lord returned. Then, he would have his revenge.
Before he could reach the barracks, Luke was stopped by another guard, wondering where he was heading. His annoyance grew, and Luke had the almost overwhelming desire to rips that guard's head off, but he resisited, swishing his tail in a placating gesture. Murmuring under his breath, Luke uttered a spell to send the guard on his way. When he left, Luke entered the barracks and found it empty. He swore and slammed the door shut. He had to find the guard captain. Luke looked around, then slipped into an alley. He scaled the wall until he came to the roof, then he went off in search of the guard captain.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2013, 11:33:23 PM »
Perched high up on the tower's balcony, Wilfred saw a figure running across the rooftops. "Now, what could that be all about?" he thought. "Never mind, focus! If you want to enlist in this stupid quest, you'll have to hid the fact you're a demon. Think!" As his thoughts wandered he remembered a charm to mask your presence. "Guess this will have to do for now!" he whispered. Then he cast the spell "Vun Ga Ruim" and the traces of his demonic energy diminished. "This should at least make it difficult for them to discover my true form" he thought. With that, Wilfred slowly climbed down the tower wall and followed the street to the castle. When he arrived, he noticed a good number of people already there and sighed. He jostled toward the front, eventually finding himself near a lady mage with many charms. "And now, we wait." he thought, clutching his cloak tighter to himself, nervous of discovery.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:35:39 AM by Jormungdang »
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 02:41:46 AM »
(Hmmm, seems waiting on Hinoko is proving to be a waist of time to others and yes Nixon, I know I go after him, was just waiting on Hinoko but I suppose no mercy for the weak, Hinoko this is 2/3 one more and I will have to ask you to leave the Rp, sorry bro that just how we roll. B)

As Alex makes his way to the streets below he forces his way through the crowd some willingly knowing who he is and others cursing at him and backing away, making his way towards the quarrel, "Alright what's all the ruckus about here!?", the crowd goes quite as the three thugs stop and the bigger one holds Roland in his arm, Roland is a Scottish terrier his fur is a light orange and white and is about 5'2" he is dressed in a bakers outfit wearing Scottish kilt proudly, "Sigh, care to explain Roland?", Crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

"These buggers decided to pull a fast one on me, trying to leave without paying for their food they did, so confronted them about it and the dumb one here made a mess like a wee child!", talking in his heavy Scottish accent makes Alex snicker, "And then slim here insulted my shop and knocked a little one over without a care! and well... you may have figured out the rest my friend... Ouch!", the bigger guy tightens his grip and laughs, "A wee bit of help, if you wouldn't mind Alex?", kicks feet about trying to get free.

"Sigh, looks like I ain't got much of a choice but you owe me a Meat pie!", lowering his head smiles and looks back up stretching then popping his knuckles walking forward, gets self pumped up for a scrap, "Alright you bastards, I'm gonna give you one warning to let him go and pay up...", taking a stand holds up his arm pointing at them, they laugh and grab random items like a broom, rock, and a shiv from his cloak, "Hehe, I was hoping for that.", lowers head and grins clinching fists.
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 07:47:34 AM »
As the twins watched over the city to find where the competition's "elimination" round was going to be held, they noticed quite a bit of ruckus in several parts of the city. "It'll be a sad, and complete utter failure if this is what's going to come out of this competition. We might as well just kill each one while their back are turned to save face and not even bother with backing them up." Lorazys gave a little chuckle, trying to imitate a giggle, and crossed her arms, "You should know better than anyone, brother. A majority does not define the whole. I'm sure there will be worthy travelers fit to serve the king and to be watched over by us, in the end. Let's just head over to our destination and watch the festivities. I'm getting bored of this scene." The two left their vantage point and headed to the designated area, finding spots on the roof of the highest tower looking down at it so that they could see everything and stay away from sight.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 10:29:52 AM »
(I had reached the front of the line and signed the paper, it looked like a wopping 300 people had signed it already.) "now that that is taken care of, lets find some people to go on this quest with. Maybe I can meet that mysterios man that i saw earlier."  (There is a sign that says I'm not allowed to idel near the sign ups.) "fine then i will move some where else."   (Walking back to the end of the line I see that tensions are beginning to rise.) "if they kill each other before we start we might not find the sword, well what's left of it. Looks like its time to eat, and with all these people out here they will not be any lines." (Nixon heads to the black briar to get some mead and steak.) "I love my self some meat."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 06:56:37 PM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 05:05:30 AM »
About a third or maybe half of the way to their destination, Magellan's energy finally started to give out. He huffed and coughed slightly, slowing down a bit. Pizarro turned to his Lizard friend with a chuckle. "Ven ahora, (Come now,) don't tell me the 'mighty Lizard' conks out before the 'lowly Human' does!" Pizarro said with a hearty laugh, still going strong. Magellan growled in annoyance at the comment, and pushed himself to run faster, actually out-pacing Pizarro, who intentionally kept himself from going beyond record Human running speed. After all, passerbys would not know how long they had been running in heavy armor, so it didn't much matter to him to tone down on his endurence. "Ohoho, Ssa-Jen..." Pizarro says to himself, smiling at his friend.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 04:57:50 AM »
After what felt like hours of scouring the city, Luke still could not find the guard captain. Frustrated, he paced the in front of a tavern close to where he had ended his search. His cloak billowed around him, his tail lashed back and forth, and he was so frustrated, he almost demolished the tavern with a spell. Just then, someone was foolish enough to tap his shoulder. He whipped around, ready to disintegrate the imbecile, when he found himself looking at a small child. He was a lion cub, no more than six or seven, who stared at his sword with wide-eyed wonder. Luke's eyes were flashing red, yet he restrained himself from roasting the cub. Luke would never take the life of an innocent child. He looked down at the cub, getting down on a knee to look him in the eye.
"Are you lost, little puerum (child)?" he asked, gently.
"Are you joining the quest?" the child asked, ignoring Luke's question.
"Quest? What quest is this? What are you talking about?"
Instead of answering, the cub pointed over to a message board. Around it were huddled numerous people of various species. The crowd parted just enough for Luke to get a glimpse of the poster, speaking of a quest and a handsome pay, and Luke's mouth twisted into a fierce grin of triumph and pleasure. He looked back at the cub, tossed him a gold coin, then walked off to find where to sign up.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 11:51:46 PM »
Wilfred started to grow nervous as tempers rose and the throng of people grew. "All these mortals in one place makes my head swim. I guess I'll move out of this area." He starts shoving people aside and eventually clears out of the throng. However, as he does so, he runs into a swordsman striding towards the crowd. As the swordsman's hand hits the manacle, a spark of demonic energy is released and the man faints on contact. Not wishing to make a scene and hoping no one noticed, Wilfred flees and hides in a nearby restaurant, The Black Briar. He sits down at an open table where he can watch the competition. In front of him, he witnesses a figure spin around and talk to a lion cub then walk off. As he spun, Wilfred caught the gleam of red in the man's eye and realized he was a demon, like him. "Hmm, interesting. Another immortal among the rabble who's here to join the quest. Maybe, he knows the one that destroyed my village. Maybe I'll send him a greeting." Stretching out his hand, he sent the smallest amount of demonic energy forth, a spark that would cause the other to realize the presence of another demon.
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 11:45:05 PM »
As Roland is tossed to the side the three thugs charge letting out yells, "Fool! You have no chance!", Alex leans forward and lunges at them "Let's go!!", ducking under the broom swung by the first thug drives his left knee into his gut, the very impact is loud and picks up some dust from the ground, as he holds his sides Alex claps his hands together getting behind him and swings them onto his back sending him to the ground, as he turns about he takes a step back dodging the thug carrying a rock as he tried to hit Alex in the face with it, reaching back with his right arm swings downward crouching down as the thug keeps going he is tripped up doing a front flip and land on his back, lifting his right leg stomps on his chest and kicks him along the ground, "Hehe, two down one to go...", crossing his arms grins, "I did warn you guys.", taking a stance sorta hops around in a taunting manner, "Show me what you got?"

As the last and larger of the three charges he grunts raising his shiv up high prepared to strike, "Die!", Alex simple takes a step to the right and trips him as he falls onto his face, "Ouch... that's gonna leave a mark.", taking a few step s back watches as the thugs stumbles about getting back up picks up his shiv shakes it off, "Alrighty then! this time with more feeling! Come now!", as he charges once Alex jumps over him doing a hand stand from his shoulders landing on his feet, as he continues on he runs into a wall and stumbles about dazed holding his head, "I bet that one hurt.", Laughing walks over and raises his hand and flicks him on the nose as he falls over onto his back with a loud thud, walking back out towards the center of the crowd takes a bow, "Thank you! you have been a wonderful audience!", as they start to shout and clap hands Roland shows up with three pouches of coins, "Nice work my friend."

"Aww, it was nothing, all bark and no bite...where did you get the coins?", crosses arms and taps foot.

Looking at the pouches smiles, "What? It ain't like they are gonna be using them any time soon.", scratching the back of his head laughs.

"What I tell you about pick pocketing?", rolls eyes and sighs. "Any way... about that meat pie?", licking lips laughs,

"But of course! On the house!", Turning around leads on but stops to kick one of the thugs real quick and walks on.

"YEAH!! Free food is best food!", puts hands behind head following.
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 11:45:24 PM »
(Walking though a crowd In front of the brair I see some people on the ground.) "I guess these were thugs."
(A man next to looks at me and says.) dude you totally missed it! These guys were like wa Cha! And hi ya! And like bu ma... (I interrupt the kid.)  "thanks kid." (I think to my self.  They went into the brair I bet, lets take a visit ,and I know they signed up for the quest so lets see what I'm dealing with.)

FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2013, 04:22:35 PM »
(EDIT: I'm introducing color to my text now that I have two characters. Ssa-Jen/Magellan's color is tan, and DeNihil/Pizarro's color is green.)

The two Conquistadors finally arrive at the capital, running at an average of about twenty-four miles per hour. Certainly no land speed record, but it was impressive for their equipment weight. Magellan tires from the sprint, but does his best not to show his fatigue to anyone, because his 'Human' friend certainly didn't show any signs of wear. The Lizard had a bit of a 'Reptilian supremacy' mentality, and held his breath with an often-toothy grimace when around other kinds of people. "Stinking, sweaty, scraggly--"  "Venga ya! (Come on!) My beard's not that bad is it?" Pizarro interrupted, making Magellan chuckle a bit under his breath. "Altough I kind of agree with your sentiment, we're probably going to be working with quite a few furred Mammals." Pizarro said, to which Magellan simply grumbled as the two then began ascending stairs up the mountain and to the castle. "Hopefully we'll be the only ones to get past signups. A lot of these people look like petty thugs and mercs, wearing scraps of leather and wielding dull swords." The Lizard wanted to laugh, but many of the other people signing up had such amateur gear it wasn't even funny. The two soldiers obviously got odd looks from others, from their advanced equipment to their strange accents. (Which to us would of course be Spanish, but there's no such thing as Spain in this RP's world.)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:06:07 PM by BetrayerOfNihil »