The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Legend of The Emerald Sword [Restart] (OOC - Open)  (Read 11257 times)

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
Legend of The Emerald Sword [Restart] (OOC - Open)
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:35:44 AM »
Trigger Warning http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_warning#Trigger_warning Trigger Warning
There WILL be violent and at times graphic descriptions in this thread, PLEASE take note of this before joining. If you have a weak stomach, anxiety, or are susceptible to traumatic memory triggering.

"Legend of The Emerald Sword"

In the times of the Elder Gods, a war waged on with angels, demons and demi-gods that caused pain, sorrow, and death to spread over the world. In a final stand against the lord of darkness himself,Lucifer ,the god who sought to over throw his brethren to attain power for himself. A decade of war later the gods gaze upon the horrific battle scars left on the world they swore to protect, all coming to an understanding that this war will never end, so casting their differences and petty feuds aside, fused their very spirit, will, strength and hope along with the elements of the world to craft a weapon powerful enough to vanquish him...

As the force and power of the blade was struck upon the tyrant, Lucifer fell... weak and almost harmless and ready to die, but the King of the Gods Deus showed pity for his brother and banished him to the pits of Naraka, as he fell the last words spoken were nothing more than a threat, "Darkness will never be gone... as it is eternal as the light... I will return! and I will take my place as King of the Gods!!!"

Years have passed and peace has finally washed over the lands once again... but soon the Gods realized, a weapon so powerful was to much of threat for anyone to possess, it's corrupting power being seen among them, so they agreed and scattered the 9 shards of the blade across the world, hidden and only a fraction as powerful as it's whole and it was thought to of never be seen from again, gone from the world.

Until now...

Centuries have passed and the story of the Gods have been revered to as a trial for heroes,
To find a shard of the sword and bring it back to the Kingdom of Karryon.
The city it's self has been built around a shard that was discovered years before along with the very blade it was use to be apart of.

The Kingdom has been known for decades in its annual Emerald War festival, celebrating the victory of the angels, and Gods, but for today they will be sending out a group of selected by random warriors to give a fair chances for glory and honor, to hunt for the shards in the name of the Kingdom of Karryon, but they are not alone, bandits robbing and killing for survival, rivaling Kingdoms who want glory for their name and home, strange creatures that haunted ones own nightmares that have come and now walk these lands freely, and an evil cult known as the Democians have been seen attacking anyone who is looking for the shards too, attempting to get them to release Lucifer from his bindings, some say that most of them are not even mortal anymore... but demons.

Great warriors from all over the world have made contact with the shards and know its power, but it seems forces that even the gods are not familiar with, as the hunt for their power rages on many will come for their own reasons, but this is something... that Lucifer, has expected.

(Meaning those who wanna be baddies, go for it.) XD

Today is the first day of the festival,
and maybe the last.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES MOTHERF***ER!!!  XD
Please read these rules and follow them or you are out of the Rp. Til I say so.

1. As I hope you have read, there will be language and violence but ease up on it a bit, just cause you can, doesn't mean you should go overboard.
2. Everyone most post at least a paragraph worth at minimum, no two sentence one liners.
3. Read before you post, as to not cause confusion among others, seriously focus and take your time. We wanna make this look good...  B)
4. Wait for everyone to post at least once, no jumping in front of each other, unless it is necessary. (say if one takes to long, or one rp-er is talking to another rp-er via in the thread)
5. If you want to get creative and make an enemy or creature pictures are and will be helpful, don't just count on me to post them.
6. Total of three - four characters per role player, if you can handle them use color to tell them apart if needed. (yes you are allowed to add more later)
7. It's an OOC for a reason, so lets see that inner imagination.
8. Also if you have to leave for a long period of time refer back to this thread and tell us so we can work something out.
9. HAVE FUN!!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!!
10. Ha! You read this...

------------------------------------------------
Alrighty then, Time for the Character chart.

Name; (remember it's an OOC)
Age;
Allegiance; (Karryon knight, rivaling Kingdom, rogue, demon, ect.)
Species;
Body type/physical appearance; (Be very detailed, no half assing it.)
Weapons/weapon's names; (be creative and give'em a strong good name, also fighting style, can also base them off video games if needed)
Job/skills; (Remember think the middle ages)
Background Story; (Come on give a good one.)
Extra stuff; (facts and stuff)

--------------------------------------
If your name is not on the list you are not part of the rp, if your name is in red you out of it, til I say so.
(this not the order list just the list if you are in)

Chronic Payne
nixon / monto
Kittenpillar100 (MIA)
Jormungdang
BetrayerOfNihil
Luke White-Heart
---------------------------------------

Stay tuned on this thread for updates and changes, also use this thread to suggest ideas and questions we can work on.

Let the quest begin... Also this song was were I got the idea from.

Emerald Sword - Rhapsody of Fire
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 01:32:58 AM by Chronic Payne »
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
Re: Legend of The Emerald Sword [Restart] (OOC - Open)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 03:20:16 AM »
Name: Nixon Monto.
Allegiance: karryon knight.
Species: wolf
Body type: built but not big. Armor of the kingdom. Golden armor. A helmet that protects the side of the head but reveals the face. A small double edged sword that was grafted in a very well made way. They had it in the evidence room but they said they didn't need it anymore.gold color knee pads, gold color elbow pads and small golden color shoulder plates that are curved In a certain way to allow more movement. The helmet has holes for my ears to go though. The helmet also has a metal spike running down the middle of the helmet.

I explained it above but I did name my weapon. I call it the x cleaver. Instead of the x caliber.
 Job: I was a guard at one time but they let me go for having no control over my self. All I did was make jokes.
I born in a castle two country's a way, my father came from this castle that the festival takes place and my mother was a cook for the local orphanage over there. My dad tells me that he met her in the street by bumping her and making her drop her buns. He said when they looked into each others eyes they felt that *zing*. I was to young to understand but I do now. My father was a guard to but he was disband from the kingdom and he set out for new lands. After he found my mom a year after they were married and had me, but they fought a lot after that and  my dad took me back to where he grew up. He came back looking much older and hairier so people didnt know who he was. He taught me how to wield a sword and taught me to never trust women. Unless you have that *zing.* he gate sad when he talks about her. That kingdom was burned to the ground 4 weeks after he left. I make him happy but he is aging and quick, he told me if I wanted to sign up for the shard thing that I must realize I might not come back. I told him. "But I might meet someone with that. *zing* and he let me sign up.

Other facts:i own a magic dog. I do not know what sex I like. My character never gave it time.
when the dog gets mad
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs35/200H/f/2008/299/7/8/Monster2_by_Dreamkeepers.jpg
when he is happy or sad.
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2898c1f1a702e52c3a6c078c7eea5a91/http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/Bluebow2010/Wolfs/redwolf.jpg
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 02:30:45 PM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 04:04:48 PM »
Name: Iutil

Allegiance: The Lost Kingdom of Kalpok (Call-puh-hoi-K)

Species: Reawakened Skeleton

Body type/physical appearance: Shorter than many people across the land due to the inferior medical technologies of his more ancient time, Iutil is a slightly yellowed skeleton, being held together by magical binds in place of his joints. Although his skeleton is vsibly old, he rarely shows it to people, utilising a skill of disguise he had to pick up after having rocks thrown at him by several different villages. Most people would see his visage as monstorous however, if not, then highly unnerving, being locked in a permanent grin.

His disguise is mainly made up of travel-worn bandages, with an aroange headress and his orange cloth armour. Upon his feet he waers sandles, however his feet are rarely looked at, so people often fail to notice something oddly skeletal about them. His simple cloth armour has a few stab marks in it, but not a single splash of blood, which is somewhat interesting considering.

He also posesses a pack containing multiple useful items such as a torch (The large fiery stick ones), a canteen, and even some inedible food. He also posesses items required for horsemanship, although does not have enough money to buy himself an actual horse. He would also refuse to ride a donkey or camel. They are not fast enough.

Weapons/weapon's names: Kalpok scouts are given three weapons: A short sword, a bow and a third weapon of their choice. Military engineering was one of the high points of the Kalpok empire.

Iutil's sword is a simple one-sided short sword, with a strong steel blade. It is well made and practical, able to be used for hacking, as well as more elegant and practiced stroked, a good all-rounder. It is well balaned, even in Iutil's skeletal arms, and the blade is kept at a good sharpness. Kalpok swords are rare nowadays, and possibly the best swords around, although they are often tailored to their specific owner's fighting style. His weapon is nameless.

His bow is powerful yet simple, not one of the relics of old, that had been lost on a mission hundreds of years ago. Still, this new weapon he holds is still fairly easy to use, and his accuracy is virtually untainted by the slight unfamiliarity he has with it. His arrows are plain steel tipped affairs, with no finesse whatsoever.

For his third weapon, he decided to learn the ways of the mage, practicing the mighty fire aspect this is useful both in and out of combat. He can cook food, create light, and wreath his hands and weaponry in fire. Given preperation, he can also lauch a flickering ball of fire towards the enemy, scorching and burning very easily. His skills are still paltry compared to multiple-element mages today and the fire adepts of his old kingdom however.

Job/skills: Ex-scout of the Kalpok

He is impossible to tire, not working on the same level as mortal beings, and has a number of useful survival skills. He can do general survival, track animals through the wilderness, and can provide first aid. He has developed his skill in disguise, able to hide himself from those who aren't particularly fond of reanimated skeletons. He can do long distance hiking and running, gained from scout training, and, when he has time, whittles animals from husks of wood. Everyone needs a hobby.

Background Story: Kalpok technomancers had been trying to find the elixir of immortality for years, however, when they did eventually claim to have discovered it, few wished to try it. Out of frustration, the technomancers stole away some of the people of Kalpok, casting incantations of safety upon them before administering the elixir.

Everyone tested on died.

One of the citizens who died was Iutil, mid-ranking Kalpok scout. Some thought that his constitution would protect him from almost anything, and they were right... Sort of....

After dying a slow and painful death, Iutil was hastily buried while the technomancers went into hiding, each following their own ungodly experiments. Iutil's magical skill however, kept him attatched to the material world, and as his innards and glands rotted and mouldered, Iutil became less empatic, losing the capacity to feel emotion. Except for, of course, the ones that can never be erased: Mild irritation, Mild suprise, Mild satisfaction, and a few others.

Through those years, he went into a deep sleep, sword by him, relaxing, deep in the ground. This lasted until some rather rude iron miners dug him up, causing him to awake. After noticing the miner's horrified faces, he proceeded to climb out of the hole, roughly 600 years after his 'death'. He began following a path of a mercenary, guarding caravans and the like as they crossed hostile land, and leading band of lesser warriors to destroy pirate and highwayman hideouts. This was of course, in the villages who didn't shun him immediately.

He built up skill at the art of disguise after realizing that not many would pay a reanimated skeleton anything. In fact, they would most likely run away screaming... Still, as his skill in disguise grew, he adopted covering himself head to toe in bandages and orange and white drapings, earning the nickname: "The cloaked salamander" on account of his fire magic and of course, his dress code.

As The cloaked salamander grew in fame, some merchants and collectors noticed his ancient Kalpok sword, and he has been offered many times, vast sums of money in return for the versatile weapon. He has declined each time, having a strong emotional attatchment to the sword, as well as being almost perfectly adapted to its use. It would take a very powerful gift to tempt Iutil to relinquish his weapon.

Extra stuff: Iutil is a reanimated skeleton, his brain is gone. All that is left is his mind. This means he doesn't eat, sleep or breathe, not having any organs that could get tired. The downside of this is his complete lack of taste and smell. He can no longer enjoy fine food and drink, or smell flowers anymore.

On desert ground, Iutil can move normally, Kalpok was based upon desert, so this is hardly suprising.

He has a layered voice which seems deathly wise to the ear and is incredibly unnerving to listen to. Most people would shuffle away slightly if they heard him talking, unless they were quite brave.

His body is quite brittle and thin, so weapons like clubs do more damage to him, however arrows and spears can sometimes go right through him.

He is incredibly hard to kill. Shattering his skull would do nothing. His life force is focused around the chest area, so destroy that, and you destroy Iutil, he also feels no pain and is immune to torture. This also makes it difficult for him to notice when he's being attacked though.

Character application done, hope its okay.

My that was a tad long...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:01:38 PM by Kittenpillar100 »
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 04:37:36 AM »

Whoops!! I forgot to make my own character sheet, lmao!  XD  Gonna stick to my old guy from the original and give him a better description.

Name; Alexander Carter
Age;  25
Allegiance; Karryon Vigalante
Species; Monkey crossbreed

Body type/physical appearance; He stands tall at 6ft. 5in. with brown fur over most of his body and what seems to be dark green scales almost hidden underneath, his body is fit from constant training and fights, eyes are a yellowish brown often switching between a normal pupal and slit. Body is riddled with multiple scars but the main scar that stands out is over left hand going horizontally from his index finger's knuckles to his wrist as it's a dark red where as most of his other scars are healed up and match his natural light brown skin tone this one doesn't.

His gear is light fitting to his animal qualities after vigorous training he was given a standard issued knights armor but adding his own twist to it makes him stand out among others. wearing both the arm and shin bracers that are a shining silver color with battle scars over them, black leather skin boots, light blue slacks with custom hole for tail that will sometimes hug his waist when needed, a light silver chain mail under a white clothe colored  over shirt, he sports ripped up brown leather gloves looking like fingerless gloves, and a small solid red bandanna tied around his right upper arm which was given to him as a child.

Weapons/weapon's names; Small sword & shield called Alpha and Omega, as the name suggests the blade has a red Alpha Symbol upon both sides of the golden hilt of the blade as the bottom of the hilt has a rather big pearl attached to it acting as the blunt side of the weapon, his shield is shaped like the Omega symbol a dark blue with golden designs just as big as his arm equipped with a built in sheathe for the blade and strap around harness to put it on his back. (His fighting style would have to be like that of Patrokales from Soul Calibur 5)
adding his own mix on the style he brings a more cocky and stylish flare.

Job/skills; His day time work is a trainer for the new warriors getting them fit and ready, but when free he takes on his more dashing role as the Vigilante of Karryon

Background Story; Alex was found as an infant deep in the valley of Canterlot among the burned down remains of a small village who had sent a rider to request help from bandits and the Democian's raids but help arrived too late, as the the small army sent from Karryon searched the village remains and hopes of a survivor, suddenly an infants cries could be heard in the distants as a lone soldier raced past his comrades, finding a small primate child no older than 3 yrs his tail curled around his leg and holding his hand, eyes full of tears bawling at the top of his lungs, the commander knelt down and picked up the infant as he fussed and fought back afraid, the soldier was William Carter commander of the army, kings trusted adviser and dear friend.

As they returned to Karryon Will adopted the infant giving him the name Alexander after his great grandfather, as time progressed and Alex got older they found out he had scales but not any kinda scales but dragon scales finding this out when he accident tripped while playing around a blacksmiths equipment as the freshly made weapons and still red hot iron fell upon him and his crawled out with his clothes ripped but perfectly fine, as this intrigued the king he ordered that they begin his training when he came of age.

As soon as Alex became 14 yrs old, he was thrust forward into knight hood, training daily by the kingdoms finest Warriors, Archers, and Mages. though when he didn't get to far in the magic department as he... accidentally blew up the west wing of the Mage's magic hall, he quickly gave up on that line of learning, as for Archery well, not much better... but in the Warrior class, he was born for it, taking on the greatest teachers that Karryon had to offer and exceeding as well.

Reaching the age of 21, he was knighted by the king and made an official Knight of Karryon but the celebration was cut short as an army of Democians invaded the main castle in an attempt to take the shard, the battled last for almost a whole day but eventually they gave up and retreated... but at a heavy cost as many died among the fallen was William, who took a dagger to the back to protect the king... with the death of the man Alex grew to call father he lost all reason to continue as a knight leaving the ranks and off into the wild.

As time passed Alex returned to Karryon at the age of 24 yrs old, standing upon the outskirts of the Kingdom he saw how much it has changed, the once proud city surrounded by slums and poor folks suffering, as he walked up to the main castle he was almost threatened to turn back or die when suddenly a knight recognized him as he was a friend of William. Talking with the king and realizing what has happened he was welcomed back and issued a trainer to the new bloods, but seeing all that city is suffering with decides to take on the roll of the Vigilantly of Karryon for most of the year it stayed a secret til eventually at night wasn't enough.

Earning Karryon the respect it lost, stands as a hero to the Kingdom ready to fight at a moments notice. He is now 25 and is keeping watch over the Kingdom as he found out they will be doing a raffle of sorts.

Extra stuff; Has a deep love for an over seas treat called a Lava Cookie that almost brings out his inner child, has a very strong sense justice casting himself in danger to help a complete stranger.

(Damn that is alot... HA! XD )

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 03:21:06 AM »
Here I go.

Name: Wilfred Valkeria
Allegiance: Hel's Realm
Species: Fallen Angel

Body type: He stands at 5'9", and is quite fit from all the fighting and training he has done in Hel's service. Seeking revenge on a demon for destroying his village, he devoted himself to Hel, drawing on her dark power to destroy the demons. Around the eyes, a spiderweb pattern has been tattooed there, marking him as the elite bodyguard of Hel, a major demoness of hell.

In terms of gear, he has devised his own particular set. He wears a blue half guard jacket with dark purple fur around the edges and a set of chailmail leggings, also blue, along with spiked shin bracers and knee pads. On his demonic arm, which he hides by bandaging it, he also wears a metal manacle, along with a short chain.

Weapons/Weapon's names: Has a serated, single edged spatha, made of a extremely hard metal, (suited for slicing and sawing off limbs), called Elvarin, which also features the spider web pattern of Hel's guards on the hilt and pommel of the blade. Also uses a javelin, named Pylos, tipped with a heavy steel tip. (to impale enemies with)
Lastly, he can use dark power to create blades of shadows that shear through most armor, assuming he doesn't miss.

Story: He was born in a village to the far north, where the water had frozen solid and the people were very gifted in combat and magical engineering. While he was a young boy, a demon destroyed his village by possessing his father, forcing him to kill him in order to stop the demon. Witnessing this horrific crime, the gods cast him down into hell, without any mercy. He lay there on the ground, every fiber in his being screaming in rage. One day, a powerful demoness noticed him and heard his pleas for revenge. She spoke to him, swearing that if he swore devotion to her, she would give him the strength to take revenge on those who caused this. He promptly swore and accepted her power and hus servitude. she then changed him into a fallen angel and for the next 128 years, he served her dutifully, rising to be her most elite bodyguard. She then gave him a manacle for his demonic arm that allowed him to communicate with her freely and allowed him to seek revenge.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:39:24 AM by Jormungdang »
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 12:28:07 PM »
Hmm, This looks interesting. I will keep an eye on this one and see if a few more applications come in, if any more are on the way, then try to join in with one of my characters. I have a few ideas already for possible characters, though I probably will only pick one or possibly two.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 03:15:18 PM »
The rules do state you can have up to four characters to control, "IF!" you can keep track of them... ^_^

It might be hard work to make these character sheets, but it's better now than some bullcrap out of no where, you know... less confusion. XD

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:34 PM »
Some questions first, I'm still in the 'consideration' phase of joining, with some possible character(s).

Can I have a character from off-world? Are there Humans native to this world? Are there early firearms like matchlocks? And are we supposed to be 'ordinary' warriors, or can they be highly-capable from the start? I'm guessing since they were chosen, they should be fairly powerful and accomplished.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 10:50:17 PM »
Actually they are chosen out a drawing contest, via sign up to go,so it's a wide variety of skills being brought to the table.

Also yes there should be humans too cause I never said furry world, As for fire arms I would say yes but it depends say like a pirate, just don't go over board with it please?

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 11:42:21 PM »
If the pirate you mentioned walks the plank, he goes over board. XP

Currently I'm not in the mood to make an application. Probably tomorrow.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 11:52:15 PM »
Well I'm starting this thing Friday, cause I have more time to post it and everyone I hope will post too, also gives time to make changes and add other character sheets. ^_^ so keep it real my fellow furs.

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 12:04:50 AM »
I'll give you a basic idea of what I have in mind. A soldier sent by an off-world organisation as part of an Intervention campaign, to help ensure that the good guys win and bring the shards of the Emerald Sword to Karryon. He normally has access to highly-advanced technology, but has been restricted to things that would fit the world he's going to. He's chosen a Conquistador-like 'theme' for himself, going by the name Pizarro Cortés and would probably look something like this. I realise this Spanish style might seem quite alien, nevermind the fact that he's an Android that flawlessly simulates a Human being, so I wanted to sort of pitch the idea before making some big application and getting turned down. I understand if it might not fit, but I hope it does.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 12:16:04 AM »
An android in medieval times... uhhh... the idea of time travel seems a bit redundant with gods and demons every where... still the idea seems plausible as in the future is drowned in darkness by the failure of the chosen ones mission to find the shards, and Lucifer being set free, and those who have found the means send this... Android? to try to aid the heroes and change their world...

I may have gotten to into that... lol!

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 12:24:47 AM »
That sounds kind of interesting, but it's not time travel, more like from another Universe. He's sent by the Subjugators, a powerful military of my own creation. And don't worry, they're not going to send an invasion force if he fails in his mission to bring the shards back to Karryon. If they felt the success of Karryon was that critical, there'd be a navy in orbit and an army occupying the globe already. :P And like I said, he doesn't appear, sound, or seem at all robotic to others, and his technology's been restricted or disabled, limiting him to physical armor, sword, buckler shield, and arquebus.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 12:31:09 AM »
So it seems the success of the shards being found effects more than one universe after all, cause if they fail and Lucifer is free he will spread his darkness to the far reaches of the galaxy, once reaching to full power and taking his place as king, he will destroying one planet after another til the end of time....

XD Heroes of the world, universe, time and space! Come forth to aid these men in a time need to save not only your self but everything!! X3