The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Legend of The Emerald Sword [Restart] (OOC - Open)  (Read 11311 times)

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
Re: Legend of The Emerald Sword [Restart] (OOC - Open)
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 12:47:56 AM »
While THAT is also an interesting way to put things, it is primarily out of Manfred Hammond's pursuit of retribution against Lucifer for ending so many lives in the war. Manfred is the leader of the Subjugators, but wasn't in power at the time of the war, so he couldn't send men on an Intervention Campaign back then. And the Android, DeNihil, is a Subjugator Ranger, the "best of the conventional best."

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 12:52:32 AM »
I am here at your command captain!
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 12:55:46 AM »
Well don't tell me get to making your profile!!

I make a twist to the Rp later after some thought, but it might make your character fit a lot better. X3
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 12:59:51 AM »
I'll see how long it takes for me to come up with one.

If you really want to. I'm not planning on making many references to his mission, he's rather covert, and secretive about his true origins even though he's openly lending his assistance.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 01:02:36 AM »
Sir yes sir!  The package is under way!
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 01:19:20 AM »
I'll bite.

Name; Shinzuu Katame
Age; 27
Allegiance; Mercenaries Guild
Species; Wolf-tiger

Body type/physical appearance; built and toned, not large. Stands at 6 ft. 11in. Weighs in at around 215. His hair is fairly long, but has a long, thin ponytail that goes down past his thighs from the base of his neck. His right eye is neon-green and feline, left eye is regular and brown. His fur is pitch black and he has silver tiger stripes up to his neck. His head has no stripes except his ears and 3 claw-mark-like stripes on top of his muzzle. Wears a black hakama and white gi and a black cloak.

Weapons/weapon's names; A katana named Tsubasa (Wings), which he has held since a child, that used to belong to his father. Its edge is extremely sharp from years of conditioning and one of the best made weapons in the east. He also carries a Jian named Foung (Wind), which used to belong to his mother.

Job/skills; Mercenary

Background Story; One of two twins born into the Heiran dojo on the eastern shores. Son of the dojo's two heads, Northern and Southern styles. From age 2 and on, he trained under his mother and father with his sister. He and his sister were the top students and excelled in their learning. They learned the same things, but Shinzuu specialized in precision and speed. At age 12, his world fell apart. After taking a day out shopping for food with his sister, they came home to a burning dojo. Their parents laid on top of a pile of bodies of all the other students. He wept over their bodies until his sister dragged him out. Upon being dragged out, Shinzuu had managed to grab hold of his parents' swords. He cried for days, holding tight onto the weapons. Over the next few years, they kept training and joined the Mercenaries Guild when they both turned 18. Since then, the twins have made a name for themselves as one of the deadliest members of the guild, being one of the few allowed to even take quests from royalty and nobilities. Shinzuu was known for his handling of the two swords, precision and stealth, and being very quiet.

Extra stuff; Always with his sister and looks down on others. His hatred for losing his family always made him unapproachable.

Name; Lorazys Katame
Age; 27
Allegiance; Mercenaries Guild
Species; Wolf
Body type/physical appearance; Stands 6 ft. 5in. Slender. Shining, silver fur with piercing, blood-red eyes. Does not have hair, but her fur grows longer on her head, and someone not paying attention wouldn't notice. Sports a couple of double D's. She wears a loose, maroon gi and a white hakama. Underneath her gi, her upper body is wrapped up from her hips to her collar bones, as is her forearms from her wrists to her elbows.

Weapons/weapon's names; Forged Steel, Battle Gauntlets (Ebony & Ivory). The gauntlets have padded, red leather underneath the plates. The back of the gauntlets reach up mid-forearm, and cover her fingers. When she doesn't use them, they hang on her sash. Aside from that, she carries a large, 6ft zanbato (Korius) strapped on her back (has a 3 foot handle).

Job/skills; Mercenary
Background Story; Older than Shinzuu by 2 minutes. Ended up being purely wolf, unlike her hybrid brother. Growing up, she became more like her mother, spawning great physical prowess. After the death of their parents, she was the stronger of the two, and took care of her brother for the days that he mourned. As they trained and joined the mercenaries, she became known for her strength, reflexes and outgoing personality. She had more confidence and was less of an asshole than her brother (by no means saying she isn't one).

Extra stuff; Likes to fight and test her strength against others. Very tomboyish, but can be a real bitch.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 01:26:03 AM »
Yes... more... MORE!!! XD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Damn I just realized I gotta make some baddies to go against... unless others wanna help with that. X3 later on of course.

Also made a little change in the main post if you wanna read it.

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 01:28:11 AM »
I possibly could help with more villains. I'm about to crash, though, so I'll see you guys tomorrow I think.

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 01:30:01 AM »
I could possibly do another villan or hero.

I'm thinking crazy Alchemist with a culverin and hooked hammers.

And a horse.
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 01:35:00 AM »
Amazing how introducing humans too can get others hyped!!!

Just remember, everyone has a total of four characters to control... unless they die, or of no use via leave or give up... most likely die lol!

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 01:37:26 AM »
Not with Iutil. It would take quite a lot to kill him. (A millstone might do it though...)
He could be rendered useless though.
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 01:42:25 AM »
Crap I forgot, if you kill off a character you can replace them with a new character, just label the other as dead first. lol XD

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 12:14:50 PM »
so when is this restart going to happen?

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 07:49:39 PM »
Friday at the earliest, cause I'm off and will have a lotta free time to make it, and hopefully others will have time to post.

But til then make changes or create new rivals and what not. X3

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2013, 08:33:01 PM »
Name: DeNihil, under the alias 'Pizarro Cortés'

Age: Currently, he appears to be a thirty or fourty year old Human male, but in reality is about eighty years old.

Allegiance: United Domiparadu Defense Command Rangers of the Subjugator Intervention/Retribution Task Force, sent to aid the Karryon Kingdom in recovering the Shards of the Emerald Sword. 'Officially,' he is from a small but powerful empire from another continent, suddenly yet peacefully arriving at a Karryon shipyard via an advanced wooden sailing frigate, the 'ERA (El Rey's Armada) Alejandro,' which only has a handful of other armed and armored men of various species aboard.

Species: Sarif Industries Android, upgraded with Subjugator shapeshifting technology. Form semi-locked to a near-flawless simulation of a Human being for the duration of the mission, or until aquiring shapeshifting magic if possible.

Body type/physical appearance: In his current Human form, he stands at five feet and ten inches, and weighs in at about a hundred and twenty pounds, making him actually very light despite the fairly thick appearance his armor gives him, although his Nanotechnologically-Augmented strength and agility give him the very pinnacle of Human capability, even to a point a bit beyond his own weight class. The armor itself is very lavish and imposing, mostly inspired by the Conquistadors of Spain and also a bit of the Samurai of Japan, thus being of a style that the people of this land have not seen before, and somewhat superior in toughness compared to the armor of Karryon, albeit quite heavier. It is comprised of sections of plate armor, splint armor, and chainmail, with a distinct morion helmet, and an imposing silver metal scowling face that roughly matches his own face underneath. The mask can be removed without removing the helmet, and has a very secure fit so it does not come off accidentally. Without the armor, he is slim but fairly strong, with a light tone of skin, and a large but trim black moustache and beard and brown eyes.

Weapons/weapon's names: Almost always uses an un-named arquebus for his first shot in a battle, and will reload when he has the time to do so, but he keeps an espada ropera ('Dress sword') called 'Elegancia' at his left side at all times, and a puñal ('Dagger') called 'Rapido Muertos' ('Swift death' (?)) at his right side for either his left hand as a parrying knife, or in his right hand for utility or backstabs. He is primarily right-handed with both firearms and melee weapons. He is trained in a variety of other weapon types as well but does not carry them, like axes, polearms, and throwing weapons.

Job/skills: 'Officially,' he is an explorer and adventurer with skills in diplomacy, cartography, navigation, survival, and leadership, but his true abilities and knowledge go far beyond that. Unfortunately for him, his access to the Subjugators' advanced technology is entirely restricted so he does not disrupt the natural cultural or technological advancement of this world's civilisations. He is an expert in medical treatment, but will have to improvise and/or adapt to the use of magical salves and potions.

Background Story: (I think this has actually been sufficiently covered in the other fields. I also feel that DeNihil's real background and origins are pretty much inconsequential to the RP, as he's not going to tell anyone he's an Android from another Universe.)

Extra stuff: Does not actually need to eat or drink, although he can consume food items anyway and can show simulated signs of hunger and fatigue. He is immune to diseases and most curses, and both poisons and potions have no effect on him. He'll burn and freeze just like anybody else, but has no particular weakness to electricity thanks to special shielding. Does not 'heal' as quickly as typical organics do, due to the Subjugators removing most of his repair nanomachines, and while he can be 'killed' by extreme physical damage and does appear to bleed red when injured, he cannot actually 'die' from blood loss. Possibility of magic use is unknown, but highly unlikely.

Name: Ssa-Jen, under the alias 'Magellan'

Allegiance: Like DeNihil, he is from another world, and although he was sent by the Subjugators, he is not a Subjugator soldier. Also like DeNihil, he plays the part of an explorer and adventurer from another land, and is second-in-command on the ERA Alejandro.

Species: Lizard, with traits that make him seem like he's somewhere between bipedal and quadrupedal.

Body type/physical appearance: Large and powerful, especially compared to his 'Human' friend Pizarro, he stands at around six feet and four inches, and weighs around two hundred and eighty pounds. His legs are digitigrade, with heels up high and standing on three long, clawed toes with a small dewclaw on the inner sides of his feet. His knees are always bent and his thighs are spread apart a little, giving him a somewhat beastial stance. He has three clawed fingers and a thumb on each hand, the claws almost being Komodo-like in size and shape. His tail is long and powerful, almost as long as he is tall, covered in segmented armor on the top side with a small mace-like end. His ventral scales are smooth and fairly protective, from under his chin all the way down to the tip of his tail. He is equipped with the same styled armor and weapons as the other crew members, though with scalemail instead of chainmail. His mask is similar to the one Pizarro wears, but is a bit more complex to fit over his Reptilian visage. It is made of three parts, one that slides over is face, and can be slid back under his Morion helmet when not worn, and the other two pieces flip down on hinges on either side of the upper mask and clip together under his chin, forming a closed metallic visage that scowls intimidatingly. His body shows strong 'faithfulness' to Reptilian anatomy, as he has no belly button or mammaries, his privates remain hidden under his ventral scales when not in use, and his body temperature matches his surroundings. His tough scales befit that of a desert Lizard, with a sandy beige tone, and his eyes are dark orange with narrow pupils.

Weapons/weapon's names: Carries an alabarda (Halberd) named 'Victoria' and an espadón (Longsword) named 'Gloria.' Unlike Pizarro, he does not carry any sort of firearm, and does not have a dagger. He works with Pizarro in a bit of a 'pike and shot' formation, guarding the arquebusier from attackers. He is also right-handed.

Job/skills: Although he has some magical abilities, he does not show it, and will expertly feign ignorance of it if another somehow detects the magic in him. He favors heavier weapons and armor than Pizarro, implying a more warrior-like role, although he also helps his Captain with map-making and navigation on the ship, and is an intelligent speaker.

Background Story: 'Officially,' he is from the same country as Pizarro, and serves on the ERA Alejandro as a marine, deployed from the sea to fight on land. Some of what others may ask about his may be withheld as 'classified,' as he didn't initially intend to actually BE on this mission, and thus did not fabricrate much of a past for himself.

Extra stuff: (Nothing to really add. Do I have to?)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:32:28 AM by BetrayerOfNihil »