Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 55724 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2430 on: January 13, 2013, 06:49:21 PM »
Jess looked at Atticus. "Dude... she's not going to take no for an answer. Just step aside before she kicks you in the balls or worse."

Slenderman and his henchmen followed behind Vlad, aware of other presences.

Jeff watched the conversation between Atticus and Raven, still comforting Isabel.

Isabel cried, filled with sorrow at Imroth's death, but also sensed other things occuring elsewhere.

Rake stood by, watching carefully in case his assistance was needed.

And Zephyr waited.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:51:03 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2431 on: January 14, 2013, 03:50:24 PM »
(not a werewolf)
vlad skidded into an alley, the man was already waiting for him
"y'know this is getting kinda boring, i want to fight"
he leaped at the man, ready to pounce, ready to rip his throat and taste warm fresh blood for the first time in years

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2432 on: January 15, 2013, 03:22:28 AM »
(He howled, so i just thought....)

He smirked and watched a the man jumped at him. He easily sidestepped and swung his sword, slashing at his back and watching the blood spray against the wall,"you have no chance." He grinned and faced him, flicking hi sword to get the blood off and he readied himself, waiting for the man to make the next move. The cut was just that, a cut, nothing really bad, but nothing light either.

----------------

Atticus grinned and pushed his sword open slightly with his thumb,"well? I'm waiting?" He smirked,"but one thing... Lets go easy, i don't want to hurt you, and besides, i have a hospital i have to get to." He baked out into the middle of te room, skirting the dead fathers body, and out into an open area.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:27:47 AM by JohnnyP789 »
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2433 on: January 15, 2013, 05:48:18 AM »
Zephyr sighed and checked his watch. Hope Atticus gets here soon, he thought, playing with a dagger. I sense that not all is well...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #2434 on: January 15, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »
The doctor comes into the waiting room and nods for Zephyr to follow, his face serious but not grim.

Raven smirked as Atticus backed out, her tail swaying from side to side gently. She started to follow as he back up, her ears perked as she skirted around Jess. Once he was far enough away, she flashed him a quick smirk and ran for one of the broken windows, jumping over the large crack in the floor as she went. "Gotta be smarter than an assassin to outsmart one." She says right before she jumps out from the two-story window. Within moments, she's disappeared into the foliage below, her armor helping her blend in.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2435 on: January 15, 2013, 02:28:42 PM »
vlad chuckled at tle light wound "no chance? look at your blade whelp" the remaining blood on the sword was sizzling and smoking, where there had been blood there was now a thick coat of rust, dulling the blade, the blood on the bricks had already done it's job, turning where ever it touched into dust "ashes to ashes and dust to dust, i am decay, son of death" he wiped his paws in the blood coming from his back and ran them against the wall, the brick turning to dust wherever he slid his hand as he slowly walked over to the man "she was keeping me weak, she isn't here anymore"

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2436 on: January 15, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »
He looked at his blade and smirked, mumbling something in  different language, and right before the mans eyes, his blade was good as new. He twirled it around an smiled,"nice trick." He slowly walked towards him, the short sword in front of him, in a standard attack stance, waiting for him to make a move. He had to end this quickly.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2437 on: January 15, 2013, 07:44:16 PM »
"as well to you" his wings cracked as he took off, landing gently on the roof of the building on the left side of the alley he drew his weapon, a manriki chain

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2438 on: January 15, 2013, 11:02:04 PM »
The doctor comes into the waiting room and nods for Zephyr to follow, his face serious but not grim.

Raven smirked as Atticus backed out, her tail swaying from side to side gently. She started to follow as he back up, her ears perked as she skirted around Jess. Once he was far enough away, she flashed him a quick smirk and ran for one of the broken windows, jumping over the large crack in the floor as she went. "Gotta be smarter than an assassin to outsmart one." She says right before she jumps out from the two-story window. Within moments, she's disappeared into the foliage below, her armor helping her blend in.

Zephyr looked at the man. "I'm not leaving her. Not yet." He sighed and stood up. "But if you want to talk, let's talk." He opened the door to the room's bathroom. "After you."

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2439 on: January 16, 2013, 02:35:40 AM »
Atticus growled with frusteration and sheathed his sword, jumping out of the window as well, stepping on what felt like a furry rope, and he smiled, sprinting for the hospital,"payback is a female dog isn't it?" He smiled and looked behind him as he ran, then ran full soeed for the hospital, scaling the building, and climbing through an open window on the first floor, and into a btheroon where zephyr was standing with a doctor,"oh... Well... This isn't what it looks like.."

-----------

The man smirked,"you have no idea who your up against do you..." He switched up his stance and smirked,@you think that is gonna stop me?"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2440 on: January 16, 2013, 11:13:05 AM »
What Atticus had really stepped on was a patch if lichen, Raven was already long gone and in the city somewhere.

The doctor looks at Atticus with a raised eyebrow. "I take it you're here to see this woman?" He asked, then turned to Zephyr.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2441 on: January 16, 2013, 06:47:28 PM »
"No, not stopping you, just waiting for you to catch up and make  your move" vlad looked over the size of the building

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2442 on: January 17, 2013, 01:33:01 AM »
What Atticus had really stepped on was a patch if lichen, Raven was already long gone and in the city somewhere.

The doctor looks at Atticus with a raised eyebrow. "I take it you're here to see this woman?" He asked, then turned to Zephyr.
Zephyr sighed. "I was waiting for him to get here," he said. "Sorry about that, but you know... love makes people do crazy things." He walked over and patted Atticus on the back. "Keep her safe," he whispered in Atticus's ear. He turned back to the doctor. "Alright... let's go talk."

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2443 on: January 17, 2013, 02:50:58 AM »
The man easily jumped from wall to wall, climbing up to the other building," i meant the weapon. Tha is just a chain with weights on it." He smirked,"my swords can cut through that like a hot knife through butter." He looked at the man over the gap and he smiled," you relly think your gonna win? You have no idea ho your dealing with kid.." He knew this had to end quickly, and that he shouldn't take him lightly.

----------------

Atticus nodded and whispered back," tell me what happened after." He patted his shoulder as he walked out and smiled,"hopefully it's good news eh?" He waited for the door to shut, and he immediately starte to check the room for cameras or bugs. He didn't find any thankfully, and he walked over to the windows, closing and locking them, and pulling the blinds. He checked outside before he closed the blinds. He pulled up a chair and sat down next to her, Sighing and closing his eyes, bowing his head,"hey kitane... I don't know if you can hear me, but... I hope... I can talk to you again..." He looked up at he and smiled slightly," get better so we can forget about this whole thing." He looked up at the window when he saw a shadow on the wall. He took out his m9's and screwed on silencers. They were the expensive kind where a soft cough, and the firing pin clicking was the only sound. He sat back down in the chair, and gripped the pistols, ready to fire.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door. He put one pistol away and he opened the door, his heart pounding and he tilted his head slightly when he saw a man in a trenchcoat and hat with flowers in his hand," um... Hello?" The man smiled and pushed in, slamming atticus against the wall, slamming a knife into his side, all the way to the hilt, and atticus immediatly fired off three shots into the mans chest, watching him collapse.

He slid to the ground in pain. He looked over at kitane and he saw another man walk into the room in a trench coat and hat. He tirned and saw the other man dead on the ground, and atticus wuickly hel his breath and closed his eyes and didn't move. He hope to fool the man into thinkin he was dead, and it worked. He walked over to kitane and leaned over her, looking a though to check to see if she was alive and he seemed like e was abou to take her, but Atticus raised his gun and fired two shots at the man, both hiting their mark. The man fell over onto his side, his leg giving out and his head moving slightly from the bullet. Atticus grinned slightly and used his leg, closing the door. Thankfully he locked and it remained locked even though he opened it from the inside. He stayed there, trying not to move as much," man the price i have to pay to keep you safe kitane..." He smiled and sighed, ripping off a piece of the mans trench coat, and he put it between his teeth, clenching tightly and groaning as he pulled out the knife from his side. He let it drop with a clatter to the ground, dropps of blood splattering against the ground when it hit.

He quickly took off his shirt as best he could, wrapping his side, and then went on searching the men who tried to kill him and kitane. He searched their pockets and found nothing, but some gum, a zippo lighter, and a pack of cigarets. He smirked,"horrible habit... Well, he was gonna die sooner or later, i just saved him the trouble of waiting." He sat down in te chair and looked at his side, the blood oozing through the shirt and he smiled slightly,"zephyr... Get back here."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:26:35 AM by JohnnyP789 »

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2444 on: January 17, 2013, 02:17:11 PM »
Raven made her way into the city, her objective having been killed, but not by her means. She snorted softly, knowing her boss would complain but accept it anyways. She disappears down an alleyway and into a secret passageway.

Kitane's body responds to what Atticus was saying, but remains still otherwise. The doctor steps into the room, concerned after hearing the gunshots. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked, rushing over to Atticus.