Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 55732 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2265 on: November 13, 2012, 09:48:22 PM »
 The fox hissed out a low sigh, turning his head a little more accurately to the woman in the darkness. He slowly rose to a more crouched like stance after finding no real presence of danger, yet. The blade that was held tightly in his hand was twirled through the air once more in a wheel motion in his front, till it was upside down again, and slid gracefully through the sheath on the back of the fox’s hips. The blue tented lenses of the mask’s goggles glinted dully in what little light was supplied in the room when he drew closer to the source of the sound. “Pardon the intrude,” the fox began while his stance began to relax some.  His voice sounding metallic and rusted behind the mask. He came to a stop in the middle of the room, and crossed his arms, knowing the power would be back on soon enough to allow for some better sight.

“The monster at bay,” The fox began in a dry tone. Clearly he was referring to the woman after pulling one of his hands away from his chest to gesture off to her. “Till this day, hour and very second, you remain at mercy for the arrival of your said to be father. I wouldn’t normally be bothered as much to come this far to retrieve you, even if this father was abusive, and not even if the guards were a bunch of flowers. But luckily it seems that someone else may have a higher interest for you to hire my service.  But the money paid is easily scoffed at. Very much lower than my typical price. No… the challenge is what brought me.“ The fox’s tone remained calm and professional. His head tilted only slight in the middle of his phrase as his eyes looked over the woman’s body to gauge the current danger of allowing her free. “But before I carry on,” he started, his voice picking up an octave to regain any lost attention, “ I need to know… what threat would you hold to me?”
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:50:12 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #2266 on: November 13, 2012, 11:41:57 PM »
At his last question, her spaded tail that had gotten free snaking out from the darkness and easily curling around his torso. "Obviously you've never met a half-breed before." She chuckled darkly, tightening her tail around him like a constricting snake. "Be wary of my kind." She grinned, her teeth showing clearly. "Though if you free me, I may consider letting you live, depending on who's side you choose." She said with a tilt of her head to the right. "You must also prove that I can trust you. If I can't I will leave you here at the will of that man." She hissed, referring to the man who was her father.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2267 on: November 14, 2012, 02:00:46 AM »
(OH! What if jeff's sister is in the area you guys are, but in another section?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
« Reply #2268 on: November 14, 2012, 04:48:34 AM »
The fox felt the tail grasp him, and constrict it's self onto him. The male behind the mask found his current situation rather enticing, causing him to blush on the inside. On the outside however, was a stern looking fox, who didn't even seem to notice the fact that a tail had snaked it's way around his body. Just a motionless fox, who's skull mask scowled at all who looked to it. His arms remained crossed and steadfast, his tail flicking in a some what nostalgic motion.

Deciding to get away before anything strange happens, the fox's body disappears from the woman's grip. His body, his existence, any sounds he'd make, and the very smell of him became completely untraceable for a split second before his body reappeared further down the room out of her reach. His eyes studied her from afar; arms still crossed and his tail now wrapped it's self around his waist covering most of his upper torso with his fur. “Hm... “ The fox began in his calm erie voice.

“How about no,” the fox stated without much of a care in the world. “My will is currently under my own jurisdiction. My own presence here was of my own skill. I do not answer to ultimatums, girl.  There is no may, maybe, might, or anything of uncertainty. You either assure me your co-operation. Or I will simply leave, leave you here... return the money, and go home.” the Fox's eyes went cold for a moment, keeping track of the time he was spending, while remaining fully aware of his surroundings now. He spoke up once more, “I have no obligations to prove to you my loyalty, and trust. I am a hired thief... do not expect anything more from me. It's business. Now... your cooperation?”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2269 on: November 14, 2012, 05:51:17 PM »
Her grin widens and she pulls her tail back flicking the spaded end. She laughs, a dark sound, her eyes shining brighter. "A thief hmm? I have nothing to steal, yet I used to be among your kind." She says, snapping her attention to footsteps outside to door. She was feeling malicious due to being captured, but it was fading, her senses returning to normal. Shaking her head, she looks around, her eyes refocusing on the fox. "You have my cooperation. But I can't exactly leave here quite yet." She says in a calmer tone. Her eyes shift back to the door. "We only have mere minutes."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2270 on: November 14, 2012, 07:31:03 PM »
 “I am not interested in robbing you, again, I am interested in stealing –you-. Perhaps you misunderstand what I am, but I am glad we came to understanding terms,“ the fox said while emphasizing you. His gaze shifted down to a pouch on his side, and fished out a small lock pick and came closer to the other. He honestly didn’t seem to concerned with the footsteps closing in on them. He slipped the lock pick in, and wiggled it about, releasing one lock, then the other, then the next… and then finally the last one to allow her to drop to the floor.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2271 on: November 14, 2012, 08:18:02 PM »
As the locks were picked, she drops to the floor and lands perfectly on her feet. "Thank you. And now we need to get out of here." She grinned, summoning dual shadow ice blades as the door is kicked open. "Time to fight our way out." She smirked, charging forward, a blur of motion and speed.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2272 on: November 14, 2012, 10:15:45 PM »
Aspen lands and looks around "so when do we start traveling?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2273 on: November 15, 2012, 12:13:00 AM »
The fox only stepped to the side casually to move himself out of the woman's way. His head following her motion to the door that was suddenly kicked open. Beneath the mask, the fox pursed his lips together in amusement, and let out a light chuckle. He'd then shrug, and casually follow the woman, letting her do the fighting seeing how she is the one leading the way with some form of vendetta”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2274 on: November 15, 2012, 12:47:06 AM »
In seconds, blood splatters the floor, leaving their attackers either in half or sliced open to bleed out. "I need to send a message to the others I was with." She nodded slightly. She forms a small bit of ice fire, whispering to it a message before sending it off the Atticus and the others.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2275 on: November 15, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »
Aspen lands and looks around "so when do we start traveling?"

Zephyr looked back at Aspen.
"Isn't it obvious?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2276 on: November 16, 2012, 02:38:28 AM »
Atticus grinned and threw the automaton down onto the ground, slamming his foot into the center of his chest and twisting, effectively killing it. He belted on his sword, and put on his black fingerless gloves, completing the assassin look," We move now... I have a feeling that things just got a lot harder."
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2277 on: November 16, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »
After a while, the blue ice fire hovers before Atticus, flickering with the words in fire: "Urgent message from Kitane." It displayed the directions for displaying the message properly.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2278 on: November 16, 2012, 03:23:48 AM »
The fox's brow rose as he watched the woman slash at every single guard who stood in her way indiscriminately. His eyes shifted to them as they howled out in pain with some minor interest. “Ah, if you claim to be a thief,” the fox began as he lifted his tail behind himself as if not to get his fur stained with blood, “Then you must have been a messy one. For discretion was apparently never taught to you.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2279 on: November 16, 2012, 05:02:50 AM »
Atticus looks into the fire and he sees that it is a message from kitane, and his heart leaps," What the..." he opens the message the way that he was shown, and he smils slightly," well? Come on you orb of flame, tell me what she said, I don't have all day."
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD