Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 55499 times)

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #1500 on: June 08, 2012, 12:57:51 PM »
Well i'm sorry i fell asleep!!! Gosh!!!))

Atticus smiled,"really? Okay then, if you insist..." he walked tword Zephyr and then began to run at him, bring his sword around and then up, aimin to either knock his sword out of his hands, or him off his feet. His blade was a red blur as it flew through the air.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #1501 on: June 08, 2012, 02:46:36 PM »
Lol, chillax. :p We were only joking.))
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #1502 on: June 08, 2012, 05:51:34 PM »
Lol i know :P ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1503 on: June 08, 2012, 07:03:56 PM »
Moving just as quickly, Zephyr sheathed his dagger and brought his grasscutter up to deflect the strike, clasping the hilt with both hands. As Atticus's blade hit, he used the momentum to launch himself upwards, flipping once in the air before landing on his feet. "I do," he said, rushing towards Atticus with his blue-tinged blade poised to strike a leftwards blow.\\

(I was kiddding too. I knew that was probably the case, sleep is important.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Lokyar Brightmane

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf pup.
  • Coloring: Black, white and brown fur.
  • Height: 6 inches at the shoulder, half a foot or approximately 15 and a quarter centimeters.
  • Weight: 10 lbs
  • Build: Slightly chubby, but quick, especially when chasing a lost ball.
  • Currently: Joined Anonifoxeh's group as a servitor. :3
« Reply #1504 on: June 08, 2012, 11:18:53 PM »
Lokyar continued his forms, but there appeared to be resistance to his actions now. To his eyes, there really were enemies surrounding him, and if you watched him for long enough, there were half seen assailants formed out of residual energy from Lokyar's full force practice; already keyed to his mind, the energy was unconsciously manifesting into a form which reacted the way his forms were designed to simulate and he was expecting.

((Got bored of not posting, so made something up on the fly. :3 ))

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #1505 on: June 09, 2012, 01:31:19 AM »
Atticus smiled and raised his sword to deflect the blow to the left, locking swords intentionaly, and stepping in with a smile on his face,"your good... But..." he smiled and twisted his blade around, flicking his wrist, attempting to disarm him, pointing the blade ip to his throat,"not good enough..." he smiled and lowered the blade, holding out the paw with the white marking on it,"good match."

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1506 on: June 09, 2012, 01:37:25 AM »
She snorts. "Looks like I'm sparring against you again." She grinned, pushing off from where she'd  even leaning.

Post Merge: June 09, 2012, 01:38:00 AM
Where she'd been leaning.*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1507 on: June 09, 2012, 01:45:37 AM »
Atticus smiled and raised his sword to deflect the blow to the left, locking swords intentionaly, and stepping in with a smile on his face,"your good... But..." he smiled and twisted his blade around, flicking his wrist, attempting to disarm him, pointing the blade ip to his throat,"not good enough..." he smiled and lowered the blade, holding out the paw with the white marking on it,"good match."
"We're not done yet."
Suddenly, Zephyr seemed to flicker and disappear, vanishing in thin air. Simultaneously, a sword flicked out of nowhere and came within millimeters of Atticus's neck. "I suggest you don't move," Zephyr said, discarding the invisibility enchantment he had used along with the enchantment he had used to copy himself. Then, reaching under Atticus' arm, he shook the man's paw. "Good match. But perhaps you should learn how to know if your opponent is real or false. You probably would have had me in that position, though... if you had truly been fighting me." Removing his sword from the airspace in front of Atticus' neck, he bowed to Kitane. "Shall we?"

Jeff chuckled. "I'll teach you later, man."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:51:32 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1508 on: June 09, 2012, 01:59:14 AM »
She grins slightly wider. "Sure thing." In less than a second, she's a blur of movement, only the flash of her near silver eyes visible. She picks another attack pattern, though keeps running.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1509 on: June 09, 2012, 02:00:51 AM »
Zephyr ran at her at a similar speed, using a countering attack pattern as they got close to each other.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1510 on: June 09, 2012, 02:15:02 AM »
Grinning, she skids to a stop, on all fours with her sword still  in her left paw, but only for a second before charging forward at him. Just when she's about to strike him in the chest, she moves just past him and brings her elbow down on his back. She'd changed attack patterns in less than a second, knowing that he'd have a counter strike sometime. Running on all fours with her sword in her mouth, she grins as she's a blur of color and literally sound, as she moves back to bipedal running.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1511 on: June 09, 2012, 02:18:04 AM »
Rolling with the blow, Zephyr activated the safety on his grasscutter, then regained his feet, sprang backwards, twisted around in midair, and pounced on Kitane's back, wrapping his arms around her neck.

Offline Lokyar Brightmane

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf pup.
  • Coloring: Black, white and brown fur.
  • Height: 6 inches at the shoulder, half a foot or approximately 15 and a quarter centimeters.
  • Weight: 10 lbs
  • Build: Slightly chubby, but quick, especially when chasing a lost ball.
  • Currently: Joined Anonifoxeh's group as a servitor. :3
« Reply #1512 on: June 09, 2012, 02:27:59 AM »
Lokyar stops his forms, panting, and sits down, watching the spars. His ethereal partners fade into nothingness. When he regains his breath and energy reserves, he yells out:

"When is combat EVER one on one? Sure we learn each other's techniques here, but we would be better served doing something a little more realistic. Two on two, or two on one are more likely odds, depending on the numerical advantage of the opponents. Even three on one, but between us that would be over in seconds. I volunteer to be in the next spar, and I would be willing to take on two opponents, to attempt to learn my weapon quicker."

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1513 on: June 09, 2012, 02:55:02 AM »
Too focused on the spar, she remains calm and flips in midair, easily sliding out of Zephyr's grip. Landing on all fours, she switches hands, her sword in her right paw and a smirk on her face. She lunges forward, acting as if she was going in for a side strike, but instead head butting him in the chest. Acting quickly, she uses the shadows around them to pin him to the ground. Walking over, she points her sword at his throat, wary of another move made by him. "Checkmate." She grinned.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1514 on: June 09, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »
Zephyr chuckled. "That was hardly fair," he said. "But good job, nonetheless." The grasscutter glows for a second, and all of a sudden the shadows dissipate to their normal positions. He stood up and grinned at her, sword still in hand. "Perhaps we could fight WITHOUT the use of magical arts?"

"Hey Atticus!" Jeff said, walking up to him. "Wanna spar?"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 02:48:27 PM by Cifero Windtail »