The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 54984 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2012, 01:39:56 AM »
The figure stayed back in the shadows, not just ready to reveal itself yet.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2012, 02:49:26 AM »
Elizabeth growled and then looked at the person now clutching his hand then back at the crate. Aseria: / go with them it will be intresting to say the least.. maybe / Elizabeth follows wincing as she lands hard.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2012, 05:19:40 AM »
Warrens eyes met Moby's, which seemed as though they were trying to dig their way into his thoughts.
"My friend was gunned down a week ago, they have been chasing me since. I assume it's something he did and they through I had something to do with it"
Warren attempted to smile, but failed horribly.
"How about you?"
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2012, 07:47:45 AM »
Atticus was laying on a bench, and heard a gunshot that was close, he opened his eyes and sat up, staring at the five people who just jumped down a sewer grate. Once the last person jumped down, he walked over to the opening and jumped down, making sure to hold his sword so it didn't make any noise when he landed. He walked alittle ways till he heard voices ecoing off the walls. He turned a corner an saw a person in a gre hooded cloak, and he quickly back pedaled and put his back to the wall and thought to himself,"man that was close...." he peeked out from the corner, and watched the person in the cloak, waiting to see if the person was going to cause any harm.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2012, 06:54:15 PM »
Kitane, with her ears pinned to her head, looks around the sewers, seeing everyone clearly until Moby illuminates the sewer. She blinks several times, noticing movement from the way they came. Removing her sunglasses, as they were no longer needed, she presses her back against the wall and motions for the others to be quiet. Flicking her ears forward, she moves along the wall, careful not to touch it. Taking a deep breath, she wrinkles her nose and faces the wall. "Machines." She grunts. Pushing away from the wall, she sprints down into the sewer, past the two that'd just jumped in and farther on down. Pausing for a second, she sniffs the air again, though opening her eyes quickly. "Of course. That's how they're watching us." She says, instantly spotting a camera up in the corner. Snapping her fingers, the camera's encased in ice and she looks around in the dark sewers, still able to see things clearly, even the light that Moby was providing. Walking cautiously back to the others, she picks up a familiar scent: One of the ones that'd experimented on her while she was dead. She takes another breath after she froze, and sighs in relief. He'd only been here days before and the scent trail was old. Blinking a couple times, she notices the two that she'd just ran past and pauses, unsure if they were enemies or friends.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »
Moby began pacingwith his arms crossed and one paw as a fist in front of his snout, thinking.
"no no no... This... You dont fit in (talking about warren)... The vampire, the soul seer, and..." he paused to look at his paws. "... The (mumbles something about himself in audubly before returning to his pacing)"
"yes yes why we r hunted is obvious- but you... Common ramble?  No... No... That's unlike them... They only hunt..." he pauses as his mind reaches a conclusion "collaboration!" he exclaims befor turning back to warren
"tell me..." Moby began "your friend... Did he have any... Gifts?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2012, 08:40:31 PM »
The figure, who had stayed silent until now, turned its head to look back at Kitane. "I took care of the assassin for you, miss," he said, his facial features unseen with the exception of one glowing blue eye, which cast its gaze upon the snow leopard.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2012, 08:53:02 PM »
Warren seemed confused at this question
"Well... I've been told that I have a gift for making ad fixing things. I'm not sure if this is a gift, but I'm also pretty good at spotting things like..."
Warren seems distant
"When I run through the streets, I observe everything and take it into account into my next step. It's the same when I'm building stuff... Pieces just seem to fit together in my mind. I guess I'm just very perceptive and perhaps I have a good memory. Also for what I  lack of a left ear, is made up in my right ear. Fair to say I've been following all 6 of us in this sewer"
Warren seems distant
"Not sure why they would want me though... Did I mention I'm really good at hiding?"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:57:31 PM by MrRazot »

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »
Moby chuckles at the comment and looks at the newcomer
"they don't like assassin... Let's see last time I think they said "liberators" yes, odd blunt headed organization those inquisitors..."

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 08:55:48 PM
Moby now looks at warren
"natural talents... Has nothing to with inquisitors...  No no, your friend, the one u said got gunned down?  Was he... Special?"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:55:48 PM by Canadian Wolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 09:04:01 PM »
Turning her gaze to the blue-eyed figure, she shivers just slightly, his gaze unnerving her. She nods to him and starts to reach for her clockwerk sword. "How do I know that I am able to trust you?" She asked, her voice low with a dangerous edge to it. She looks to the other, unsure of how he'll react. Putting a hand on the hilt of the blade, she takes a step back. "Just to let you know, we're all currently being watched." She says, a low hiss following after her words. Turning instantaneously, fire erupts in the palm of her paw as she blasts a moving, rolling camera. "Keep your eyes open." She mutters, turning back around, a bit of fire flaring in her palm still.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »
Warren seems more distant
"I don't know... He seemed normal except not-quite..."
Warren thinks harder
"He always seemed as though he had something on his mind that he wanted to tell me. I think he was about to tell me before he got shot"
The mood seems to change around the sewer
"I always tried to run as fast as him. We would race each other and such, but where I had skill, he had pure speed... I... Can't get over the feeling that I could have done something to help... The amount of times he'd saved my life"
Warren suddenly brightens up
"But I guess I just have to keep living and hope that I can repay the favour"

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2012, 09:15:00 PM »
Moby looks now at Kitane
"of course, how else do they know when to strike?  If we're in a larger group like this with all our various talents and abilities, they are less prompted to fight.  Inquisitors, assuming its them following us, they are nowhere near talented enough to take us on...". He glances uneasily back "though I don't want to put that to the test- we should get moving"

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2012, 09:18:46 PM »
"I don't travel through the sewers, but I'm sure I can navigate them..."
Warren looks up at the hole in the roof of the sewer
"Anywhere in particular?"

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2012, 09:20:19 PM »
Moby looks at Kitane with an eyebrow raised. 
"I do believe we were headed someplace"

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »
"Ahh sorry... I was lost in my thoughts..."