The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 54985 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 12:03:57 AM »
She nods at him slightly and glances off to her left. "Kitane Mudvayne VanHellsing." She says, giving his hand a quick shake. Flicking her ears, she picks up the sound of a gun being cocked, and she whirls around quickly. "We need to move. Now." She growled, grabbing Moby by the arm and pulling him along behind her towards the safest place she knows, underground. "Hope you don't mind the dark." She says, releasing his arm after a safe enough distance.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 12:13:22 AM »
Moby, too had not heard, but felt the presence of one watching, and easily kept up with kitanes pace.
"trust me," he smirked "the dark is the last thing I need to fear". His faced changed to less if confidence and more to an interested look "though the 'van' surment I believe is German, no?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 12:31:20 AM »
elizabeth walked deeper into the city picking things up as she went along it was not long before she had everything that she needed. she leaned against a wall to munch on a stolen apple. "Aseria.. this is starting to get to easy..."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 12:34:56 AM »
She nods and looks over her shoulder at him. "Ja." She says, allowing some of her Germanic accent show through. Taking longer strides as she walks, she blinks several times, looking for the single lone building. Shaking her head, she removes the sunglasses and rubs her eyes, feeling as if something had gotten in them. After a few seconds, the feeling goes away and she places the sunglasses back on. "Keep an eye out for anything or anyone." She says, having to focus all her energy on bringing up the entrance of the underground hideout, unable to concentrate on anything else that might be happening around them.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 12:41:54 AM »
Moby was holding out both arms, sensing auras as he followed.
"when one lives in hiding, these things come natural, but I trust you well aquanted with that" he smiles and turns his focus back to his magic

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 01:23:36 AM »
Elizabeth looked up and saw two other people coming in her direction she just stayed put leaning against the brickwall standing over top of a metal grate that was lose. mmm i wonder where those two are heading...
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 01:43:31 AM »
Moby continues to scan auras for ill intentions when he comes upon Elizabeth... He feels hers, and yet strangly two more close to her.  Moby hides his gaze as he looked her up and down.
(thinking to himself ) "hmm... A sneaky one, yes, barley scrapping by... But the...?  Weaker than a physical creation... Cant be summond, no no... But they seem to be aiding her... She..."
Thoughts gather and Moby's mind makes a conclusion.  He stops katine with one arm and, while facing the cat on the wall, he makes a motion with his paw, releasing a wave of light.  Suddenly two figures appear as shadows against a nearby wall.
"ahh... Spirit seer are we?" Moby says, keeping his guard up

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 02:04:26 AM »
Elizabeth growls. "you do that again and you will be stuck eating through a straw for the rest of your pain filled ehistance." she mutters something and the energy srounding her dissapears leaving only her now strengthing aura. it is a deep violet intermixed with black. it is growing ever stronger after the dissaperence of the other too small ones. Elizabeth yawns abd throws the core a good distance away and then leans on her cane. "you are rather irratating...." she says quietly. "you scared off my leaches..... not a smart move. move along before you get hurt."

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 06:56:35 PM »
It seems to be getting on in the day so warren gets up to leave his bench, the park and find a rooftop to sleep on.

Walking down the side walk, still with his hat on and low profile in case those suits those men haven't quite forgotten about him. Quite an odd day considering he had only just woken up that morning and crawled out of the ventilation onto the rooftop to find a gun pointed at his head. How he got out was a miracle. Perhaps it was his luck that a scrap metal pipe found its way to his hand.
The men have been chasing him for the past week. It almost seemed entirely random, but the shooting of his only real friend must have left him to also being a target.

Warren kept walking down the side-walk, through the few people that remain when a man in a suit on the other side of the road catches his attention. The man looks like one of the people who were chasing after him.

Warren's concentration is broken when he walks into wolf dressed in a grey cloak.
"Oh... Sorry" he says, and continues to walk, the suited man across the street gone.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 06:58:27 PM »
Moby chuckles at the sight and intimidation merely amuses him
"aye signora, my existence is already pain filled- and I've died fight your kind too many times to count..." Moby looks at the ground, now irritated at himself.
"and for what cause?" he muttered somewhat audibly and then sighs, and looks up at the Spirit Seer
"Please, none of us are in any position for conflict... My actions were out of manners... Pray do forgive me... I..."  He continues and mumbles so that noone can hear him, as flashbacks run through his mind.   His flashbacks keep him too busy to notice Spencer bump into him
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:00:09 PM by Canadian Wolf »

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 08:53:27 PM »
Warren was just trying to place the man he saw across the street when he heard another shot of a gun.
Warren turned to see where it came from before preparing to sprint.
The shot however was not directed at him.

(Hope you don't mind the spontaneity)

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 09:10:06 PM »
Moby snapped out of his mumbeling trance as soon as he heard the gun cock
"get down!" he exclaimed, grabbing Kitane by the arm and dashing up along the wall where Elizabeth was
"Scucci Signora!" says quickly and lightly pushes her aside, and slams his booted foot-paw on the metal grate that was there, causing it to collapse.
He makes a nodding motion for Kitane to jump down and looks at the Spirit Seer
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend!  So like it or not, we're pals... No I advise u follow."
Moby glances at warren
"I don't trust you but you've seen too much". Moby grabs Warren and hops down the grate, to safty

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 09:47:25 PM »
Suddenly, a cloaked figure appeared out of nowhere and tossed something at the gunman, who dropped his gun, crying out in pain. The man drew a knife, but the figure was upon him in seconds, and soon had the man pinned against the wall, his knife in its hand, pointed at the attacker. The figure stared at the gunman with glowing blue eyes. "GO AWAY," it said threateningly, picking up the man by his throat and throwing him in a direction away from the others. The man scampered away, whimpering in fear. Satisfied, the figure turned its head to the hole that the others had disappeared down. Shortly afterwards, it jumped into it.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 10:06:45 PM »
Warren looks around seeing the others with him, taking note of where he is and how.
"Anyone know what's going on?"
Warrens voice breaks the silence and suddenly feels inadequate compared to the stature of those around him and of what he can see in the dim light.
"I Know where we are. Seem pretty safe for now."
Warren seems intimidated my the others and un noticing of the last person who jumped down.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:09:35 PM by MrRazot »

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2012, 10:27:28 PM »
Moby releases his grip from the fox
"I was never one for greetings.." he muttered, before forming a ball of light in his hands to luminate the sewer...
"yet more importantly.." he turns leans close to warren's face
"where do you play a part in all this?"