The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What defines you what do you stand for NO ARGUEMENTS ALLOWED  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
What defines you what do you stand for NO ARGUEMENTS ALLOWED
« on: March 31, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »
I decided I would post a thread for you guys to express what you believe in and what you think is right and wrong

DO NO AND REPEAT DO NOT START ARGUEMENTS IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DONT AGREE WITH IGNORE IT THIS IS FOR EXPRESSING ONES SELF ONLY

now enjoy  :3
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: What defines you what do you stand for NO ARGUEMENTS ALLOWED
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »
I believe we are here (universe and all) by accident.
I believe the Big Bang was the start of the universe.
I'm pretty sure that there is no god.
I believe that religion is the most corrupting force on earth, other than money.
I believe that because I don't know what comes after death that I must live life while I can, that when I leave, I leave an impression on the Earth and that I can die knowing that i regret nothing, having lived life to the full.

In a nutshell, we are here by random, no idea what is after death, enjoy life, no religion, no problem.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 05:16:54 PM »
I agree 100% man ,

I believe that we are all human no matter what we like what our skin color is and what we believe, if we can all accept that truth this world would be easier to live on

Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 06:27:24 AM »
  • I believe that you cannot be certain about anything. That the very fact you are uncertain about something leaves room for you to test it.
  • I believe that through science and mathematics you can truly see the real beauty of the world.
  • I believe that everything in the universe is entirely balanced, however, as life is such a small part of the universe, the balance does not seem to be apparent to life.
  • I believe that the universe was not designed for life, so trying to think of the universe in life's terms can only get you so far.
  • I believe that everything is relative to someones own perceptions.
  • I believe that the concept of good and bad are terms coined and designed by life for life.
  • I believe you should do anything that makes you happy as long as that does not harm the happiness of somebody else.
  • I believe there is no god.
  • I believe that life is an insignificant part of the universe, but life is extremely significant to life.
  • I believe that the scientific method is the strongest method one can use to analyze the universe.
  • I believe that all people should be treated equally
  • I believe that all opinions should be treated with equal merit
That's from the top of my head XD
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 08:12:26 AM »

razot away

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »
I beleive that anyone is capable of greatness.
I beleive that there is no such thing as perfect or normal.
I beleive that hatred born of ignorance is the worst kind of sin.
I beleive that love is what binds everyone together and is the only thing that matters.
I beleive that God loves everyone.
I beleive that if you have anything to say to a person, say it. Good or bad.
I beleive that the key to happiness is to Live hard, Laugh often, and Love forever.
And I beleive that the greatest thing that God gave us is Love.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 02:15:44 PM »
I believe we are bound by differences and our differences are bound by each other; that normal is merely a rough guideline as you can't set a standard on an extraordinary vast set of these differences. That religion is not spirituality, and that we find peace in not believing but accepting another's beliefs - including our own. That things take time, and those that do should not be rushed; that things are not always found, but sometimes are meant to fall upon us with aforementioned time. That denial wastes time and regret is denial of a desire you did not regret at the time. I believe that success is an ultimate variable, just as one's goals are; and that nobody can make judgement on one's failure to succeed in their own eyes. That death is as before birth, therefore life should be lived without worry of afterlife. That heaven is a representation of the lack of pain felt after death and hell is a lack of heaven; as darkness is a lack of light. That life should not be lived praising a deity or deity, but if desired spent living in the shadow of one's beliefs; a greater meaning to our opportunity to be in all its complexity rather to only praise. That a journey is often as good, or better, than the destination; though at times it is not. That not everything may have a reason, but to give things reason and not take action in vain. That flaws can be transparent, and only make good values shine brighter. That happiness is self actualization and success, achievement of one's goals in multiple forms and instances - be it physical, psychological, emotional, however not limited to these. True quality is important, and will come in many forms.
Persistence, morality, order and acceptance is key, and inner being is just as, or more, important than what one is to others.

I do not believe in a god nor disbelieve, I feel it is something too complex for us to understand and should work on our spirituality before religion.

And, finally, that nobody will ever see through someone else's eyes. Down to the colour we see could be different, even what you see as blue I might see as what you call green.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:21:44 PM by Kyriin »

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 02:00:48 AM »
Simply put, I believe in the acceptance of all people regardless....  AMEN

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 09:13:57 AM »
-I believe that there are too many heavily religious people out there who refuse to accept certain facts such as evolution

-I believe that religion is  a good tool for teaching children morals, however, they should be given the choice to keep them as they age.

- I believe that there are certain people in history who, had they not made a certain decision, could have done good and great things, not just great things.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
I believe in a higher power that could be defined as a god, I do not believe that it is THE god in christian lore.

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

I believe that we're too soft now a days, bring back the belt.

I believe that if you pay your bills, go to work, and act responsibly in the outside world, what you do in your home is your own buisness and no-one else's.