The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Red Seas  (Read 30450 times)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
Red Seas
« on: January 04, 2012, 11:31:24 PM »
     *It was early in the morning in the Vamp Seas. The sun was warm and rising. The seas were calm and inviting. Various birds carelessly glided about on the various wind currents in the sky. It was, for lack of better words, a perfect morning. Flying over the seas in the air was a lone airship. Its speed was not remarkable. Its paint peeling. In no way was it brand new. But it flew through the sky just the same. For its task was simple, transport a few treasure hunters across the inhospitable, rocky, monster infested sea. They were a small band, the treasure hunters. Perhaps a half a dozen or so. They seemed innocent enough. Their intentions were also innocent enough. The act they were about to commit, however, was not. But what did they know? To them, it was just another beautiful morning over the Vamp seas.

*The captain of the airship, an old, black, anthro unicorn by the name of Don, called out to his passengers assembled on deck,* "Hema Island, half hour away." *He then mumbled to himself why he was doing this. Hema island had always been a taboo Island. not one living soul had ever dared to step foot on, it seemed. He sighed to himself. At least the money was good. On deck, a solid black anthro wolf with red runes on his fur rose from his sitting position. He removed his paws from the insides of his long trench coat and stared at the forboding, tall, misty mountain of an island that they approached on the horizen. He thought to himself.* 'This place just seems so familier. I swear I remember something about this place... Just can't... remember though... Oh wells. Mustn't have been very importain. I think I will go meet the other hunters. We havn't said two words to each other since this voyage began.' *He approached his commrades* "Hello everyone. We havn't been properly introduced yet. I am Shadis."

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Red Seas
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:33:35 PM »
A young cat-crow mix looked up at the wolf.
"Hi," he said, grinning enthusiastically.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »
*Shadis smiles at the half breed* "Hello their young half blood. What is your name?"
[Shadis's words shouldn't make since, since he is physically 22]

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 11:55:39 PM »
"Call me Joseph," he said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 12:03:50 AM »
"Very Well. Hello Joesph. Lovely day to dig up an Arcaine Tomb, isn't it?" 

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 12:05:55 AM »
The feline scratched the back of his head, positively confused.
"Well... is it dangerous?" he asked.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 12:12:45 AM »
One of the others snorts* of course its dangerous you merchant. You have know idea what your gettting into..
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 12:13:51 AM »
"Which one? The book or the journey to the book? Eaither way, yes. Just about every dungion ive entered has had guardians of some form. usually the spirits who ris eup to defend the place. And that book, ohhh, its lost for a reason! That book contains all that is left of blood magic. In the wrong paws, it could easily corrupt any mage. The evil within is all too tempting. Were the pay not this good, I would be avoiding this place as well as I could!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 12:15:48 AM »
Joseph looked over his shoulder at the person.
"Thank you, and I'm not a merchant," he said.
He turned back to Shadis. "I've never heard of this stuff before. And I didn't come for the amount offered. I just like adventure."

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 12:22:21 AM »
*Shadis laughs* "And adventurer are you? Well you certianly picked a high paying job for just an 'adventure!' And dangerious too! heck, if i got my paws on the book, I'd probably go crazy, kill all of you, drain your blood, and use it for my new found power. You will have your advenure alright." *He then turns serious* This ain't no dungeon crawl kid. Their is a reason why so many of us were hired. This trip will be death defing at least. Chances are we won't all make it." *He then turns to the other who spoke.* "And whats your name, Merc?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 12:24:31 AM »
(I'm tempted to comment on how you used Merc like it was her name...)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 12:27:51 AM »
(I forget my sonas name...o-o I will b back.. I know this one ain't scarlet she's there later...)
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 12:31:14 AM »
[lmao, fail  :P  Arn't you Cass?]

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 12:36:29 AM »
Thanks.. when my ead hurts this bad I have issues remembering simple things. .XD ) My name is Cassandra, nice to make your aquaintence. I know about this fantastic book.. mmm I would get to it before you, and enjoy going mad with it. *she yawns then looks around*

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 12:38:47 AM »
"Ha, is that so? I take it your a mage then, Cassandra?"