The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Red Seas  (Read 30441 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Red Seas
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 12:49:45 AM »
*she grins and let's flames dance over her fur, purple flames, then they vanish* indeed Shadis, I am.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 01:00:34 AM »
Mawz leans back and snorts, "If you can't handle the power bound within its pages, why are searching for it?" He didn't look at them while he spoke. To him, they weren't worth his time.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 01:02:44 AM »
*Shadis fades out from view into a hazy, dark, shadowy visage of him. As this happenes, a cloud cover sup the sun. From everywhere in teh boat* "I am as well. Won't this be fun?" *Shadis returns as the sun comes back. He smiles, then turns to Mawz* "And what makes you think you could wistand it's corruptive power? their are none who can."

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Leiton

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 01:09:14 AM »
Mawz looked up at him darkly and chuckled, "Madness is a mentality. If you haven't trained your mind to withstand whatever madness life throws at you, then you don't deserve the power the book offers."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 01:12:04 AM »
"That's really stupid," Joseph said to Mawz. "No offense."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 01:15:46 AM »
*flatly* you should not be disrespecting your elders boy... *cassandra turns and leans on the rail*
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 01:18:15 AM »
"But it is stupid," Joseph said. "If this book really is all-powerful and corrupting, then no mental resolution could fully control... wait, if this thing's so dangerous, then why the hell are we getting it for some random anonymous dude? He could be evil!"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 01:28:49 AM »
*cassandra laughs suprising evn herself* evil is just how you chose to view things kid, and if you were so worried about that why did you even come aboard eh?

Offline Jay-Hyena

• Avid Aardvark
  • Minor Junior Private Negative First Class
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 01:36:07 AM »
Izaya listened to the conversation being had near by. He wasn't one to converse with strangers, and instead just paid attention to the horizon. Again, a convoluted scheme was unfurling in his mind. He knew all about the book's unimaginable ability to bend the will of others, but he didn't think he'd succumb to such things. He had trained his mind for a long time and psychological warfare was one of the best kind, he thought. Eventually, he'd have to get closer to the others, as that was important to his plans. He tore his attention away from the glistening water and turned to the others.

"My name's Izaya. Izaya Inel. Nice to meet you." he said sincerely, hoping the group would be quick to warm up to him.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 01:38:26 AM »
*Shadis smiles at Mawz* "Oh, your one of those mages. The young ones who think they can resist anything that asails their mind. You're going to fall quite hard when faced with the book, If you make it that far that is! What magic do you command, apostate?" *He then notices Jay* "Oh, hello their. Whats your story?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 01:48:39 AM »
"I came because of the promise of adventure."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 01:52:05 AM »
*cassandra glanced over at Izaya then back out over the side of the ship, having talked all she wanted to for a while.*

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 02:09:24 AM »
"Not you mister Joesph, your story we know already."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 02:20:39 AM »
"I know, Shadis," Joseph said. "I was just answering her question."

Offline Jay-Hyena

• Avid Aardvark
  • Minor Junior Private Negative First Class
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2012, 02:38:04 AM »
"I came for the adventure," Izaya answered Shadis, "and more importantly; the pay."