The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Red Seas  (Read 30443 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Red Seas
« Reply #705 on: September 06, 2012, 11:53:11 PM »
Katka walked in silent thought as they approached the Green Dragon, one hand one her hip as she walked, the other running apprehensively over the grip of her pistol. The airship itsel sat amidst a scurry of activity as the crew moved across the rigging and deck, carrying the promised supplies of water and food up various ramps and into the cargo hold of the ship.

As they walked Katka finally seemed to come to a conclusion and gave a sigh. She glanced over her shoulder at Joseph, unfortunately catching him at the exact moment he was looking over her figure from where he walked behind her. With a hot flush rising up her cheeks she glanced away again, tail flicking in surprise, the comment she had been about to make completely gone from mind. She stopped before they reached the ship and crossed her arms across her chest, not looking back at him as she cleared her throat nervously "Uh... Joseph, was it?"

She turned back and gave Joseph a hard stare as she remained with her arms crossed, one eyebrow raised curiously as she glanced him up and down for the first time since meeting him. After a moment she sighed and unfolded her arms. "I have no need of your help with the mechanics of my ship... But there is something that you could help me with, that I was unwilling to ask about in front of the others... Or my crew."

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #706 on: September 07, 2012, 12:18:47 AM »
Joseph cocked an eyebrow. "I think I have an idea of what it is... but please, tell me anyway."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #707 on: September 11, 2012, 12:50:26 AM »
Katka sighed, muttering "I lied to Shadis... I do not worry for the fate of the Green Dragon." She glanced away and crossed her arms with a flick of her tail. "That ship was built for war. We even have the original ship armour in the hold, and there are cannons enough so there is no need for him to waste away his money. She and her crew will take care of themselves."

She sighed again as she glanced to Joseph. "I just wish I could say the same for myself... I know that most of the crew would prefer if the Captain were still Don." She wrinkled her nose and grimaced, thinking of the scene of Don's death. "I would prefer if the Captain was still Don." Flicking her tail she shrugged, arms still folded as she glanced up at him. "Regardless, you seem to know how to fight... So I was wondering if... Well, if you could teach me."

((Ah crap, I managed to derp and delete my post  x_x  ... I've re-posted it here so that it doesnt look like Cifero is just replying to himself  :P ))

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #708 on: September 11, 2012, 12:55:27 AM »
(And to further un-derp things, I shall repeat my post.)
Joseph widened his eyes slightly. "I see... in preparation for the incoming battle, I presume." He smiled, a twinkling in his eye. "It would be an honor, Captain... although, to be honest, I'm rather surprised that you don't already know how."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #709 on: September 12, 2012, 12:02:21 AM »
"For the upcoming battle, yes..." Katka huffed a sigh and turned away, tail flicking. "I am a Metalurgist, trained at the college of Alchemy for twelve of the eighteen years of my life." She glanced over her shoulder and flashed a small grin. "Somehow the time to learn how to fight with fist or blade was not there..."

Unfolding her arms with a sigh, Katka continued to walk towards the Airship, tail flicking back and forth slowly as she walked alongside Joseph. "While I have not said anything to my crew, I am sure they know. The First Mate keeps them in line, but they do not respect me as captain." She flicked a depressed glance across to Joseph out of the corner of her eyes and muttered "I do not exactly strike an imposing figure for a Captain, like old Don did..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #710 on: September 12, 2012, 12:08:17 AM »
Joseph patted her shoulder. "I wouldn't worry," he said. "They may not see it, but you have the makings of a great captain in you." He smiled. "Besides... part of the reason they don't respect you is because they're probably a bit sexist. They don't see how strong women can be... I mean, look at Cassandra. She's a girl, and she could probably kick their tails without using her magic." The cat looked her in the eyes. "Your only limits lie within your mind. Push those away, and you can do anything."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:11:12 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #711 on: September 13, 2012, 12:37:33 AM »
Raia lay weakly on her raft, her vision spinning and blurring violently.  It'd taken four hours to get the raft finished and find a little food to take.  She couldn't eat it all; she'd need it for the trip.  She looked back at the slowly receding coastline.  Four years...  She hoped she'd never go back.

She also hoped she'd survive till someone found her.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #712 on: September 20, 2012, 12:18:51 AM »
*In the middle or everything, a loud, familier wail could be heard out at sea, slowly getting louder. Shadis dropped his book and bolted out the room, leaving the mage scurrrying after him. He booked it to the ship and was about to shout in alarm, when he was too late. The blood wraiths had already arrived.

One of them was on the Deck of the Green Dragon, with the crew panicing and drawing weapons at the sight of the floating, blood dripping creature they had never seen before. It seemed uninterested in them, and was instead looking for someone.

The second blood wraith and flown after Cassandra, and was about to attack her.

The third flew out of the ground infront of Shadis, and before he could react, the creature fired a ball of painfully red energy and him, hitting Shadis square in the chest, and flinging him into a marble piller, his chest coated in blood and he was screaming in pain as his chest burned with invisible fire.*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #713 on: September 21, 2012, 12:26:01 AM »
Joseph whipped around. "Crap!" he exclaimed. He looked over at Katka. "Get your crew out of there. They'll die if they try to take that thing on." He looked at it. "Besides... I'm pretty sure it wants to fight me anyhow..."