The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Seasons of Change OOC (Hogwarts Fan RP; Open)  (Read 966 times)

Offline Kalylia

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Curious, Fuzzy Geek
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Underground - A Pokemon Podcast
    • Awards
  • Species: Marbled Polecat
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: FINALLY has an image of her fursona!
Seasons of Change OOC (Hogwarts Fan RP; Open)
« on: December 07, 2011, 11:42:46 PM »
Welcome to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

This roleplay will take place in sort of an alternate reality of the established setting.  The world is entirely populated by Anthropomorphic creatures.  Anthros aren't just another race attending school alongside human characters.  We'll also be playing a couple decades past the events in the novels so as to avoid brushing up against any established cannon.  It's easier that way, in my experience.

If you're a fan of the Harry Potter series and want to let your fursona or other characters experience life as a witch or wizard, now is the time to start picking out wand wood!

Plot-wise, I'm going to be focusing mostly on character interaction.  It's a time of peace in the Wizarding world, and young witches and wizards are growing up to be what they want to be and do what they want to do.  It's an Academy-style roleplay in which most of the fun is going to come from the interpersonal events between player characters as opposed to some overarching plot.

I'm going to allow each player in this RP control a maximum of 2 characters - all students.  I'll detail out the professors and other things into this post through edits.  Every character will be subject to my scrutiny.  I want characters in this roleplay to be deep and fleshed out.  I want good roleplaying posts.  Because of that, the following guidelines must be adhered to.

1. No God-modding.  You are ONLY in control of your character.  You are not in control of another player's character in any fashion.  This includes noting what another character sees, hears, smells, experiences, says, or does.
2. Posts must be a minimum of two paragraphs in length.  A paragraph is 3-4 sentences.  This is the absolute minimum.  I would prefer longer posts, but I know that not every roleplayer has the long-winded style I have.  If you're involved in a conversation with someone who is online at the time you're posting, play out the conversation through PM or some other means so as to not clog the thread with sixteen one-sentence posts.
3. Any anthropomorphic species is allowed.

If you'd like to play, please fill out the following character sheet:

Name: (Full name and any preferred nicknames)
Year: (equates to your age)
House: (Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw. Why was your character placed here? If you're playing a first year, you don't need to fill out this section)
Anthro Species: (What animal/s make up your character)
Physical Description: (Clothing, colors, markings, etc)
Personality: (What makes your character tick?)
Background: (Your character's family information, childhood details, etc go here)
Wand: (What is your wand? What does it say about you?)
Skills: (Does your character have any special skills?  Cooking, drawing, dancing, etc?)
Miscellaneous Info: (Anything not mentioned above you'd like to include)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:17:54 AM by Kalylia »
Learning, growing, and trying to find some furry friends.