The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mesoteara ((OOC))  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Mesoteara ((OOC))
« on: October 24, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »
Death my friend, has taken you. You are nothing more than a floating spirit, drifting away with time. You, good or bad, reached the middle ground. It is now up to you; to reach the judgment chamber, to survive your journey, and most of all to repent or to invoke your self in the darkness. Death my friend, is only half your story.

The story will be take place in Mesoteara, the land between the after life and the real world. You shall venture through the land to find the judgement ground, on your way you shall face monsters, evil spirits, and all that good stuff.

Weapons: I'm wanting this to be a bible/mythology style story, so only old fashion weapons will be available. Magic will be in the story, though it will not be available to the players.

I want it to focus more on character development rather than just combat after combat, so while their will be combat, expect there to be dialog and moral test.

I don't have an era I prefer (such as the 20's, middle ages, ect) so I shall either A-ask which you guys want, or B-allow multiple eras (though I don't want a lot of conflict between intelligence, a little is fine it adds to the story) The only reason I would want to allow this would be to have the conflicting moralities, for example if you pick a man from china in the 1800's, he should value the land and respect older people.

Rules- simple things
Be respectful
Use proper grammar and spelling (I may not be the best but I try, if you wont put forth the effort- please don't join)
No power play or god modes
And we all are strangers, you know no one.

Name:
Sex:
Description: (I personally don't find this to be important, nor appealing, but most like it so I shall ask for it.)
Quick life story: (death does not have to be included, but can.)
Occupation: (this and your life story should reflect your morality, make it stereotypical)

Comment and questions please ask :D

« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:27:34 AM by Self-sain »
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
Re: Mesoteara ((OOC))
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 09:09:58 PM »
Name: Aryiana Williams
Sex: Female
Description: Purple eyes, black hair
Quick Life Story: Growing up in a farm land, the only teaching she received was some home schooling and an occasional church reading. When she became an adolescence she moved to the city in hopes of a better life with the booming factories and such. What she didn't expect was the humility and unjust she received through out her life just for her being different. Eventually she caught polio and died because she didn't have any money to help pay for any medical treatment.  (Time frame 1920's-1940's)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:38:40 PM by Moofinz »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 09:26:45 PM »
Name: Johny Silverstone
Sex: Male
Description: Small thin wolf with light blue fur and light brown eyes.
Quick life story: At a young age Silverstone's parents died of the black plague, so the young wolf was forced out into the streets. Eventually a smith took him in where he was made to work as an indentured servant in return he received a place to stay and some meals. Around the age of nineteen the wolf became infected with the infamous plague and died shortly after.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Hymndi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown/light brown
  • Height: 5ft 10
  • Weight: 126ibs
  • Build: Slim with a slight muscular build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: It's too cold... Do not like
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 03:35:54 AM »
Name: Arcames Daggertooth
Sex: male
Description: brown with light brown stomach and face area.
Quick life story: He grew up on the streets, looking out for himself his whole life. He's been picked on and abused, yet he manages to keep a cheerful mood. He's never known his parents, and doesn't care to. Ome day the villagers took it a little too far and beat him to death. (Time Period: Medieval)