The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Allesmiera- ( Open OOC)  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Allesmiera- ( Open OOC)
« on: December 11, 2011, 03:37:35 AM »
Have not been on here in like...Forever....XD JK

The World of Allesmiera is ruled by the Kind and Influential his Majesty King Baron.  the kingdom is under a dreadful attack of the  powerful Necromancer Damien. Soon, King Baron slain and his family taken by the Necromancer, the Kings youngest child escaped the influence of the Necromancer and vanished somewhere into the great and dangerous forests of Meir. Allesmiera now under dark times and great sorrow. nineteen years later, the kingdom is now ruled by the Necromancer still, heavy taxes that most cannot pay off, his greed is taking to its extreme to make enough money to wadge war on the neighboring nation for their resources and to influence his rule over them.

Rules:
If you take on a different plot, I will be very angry, I hate it when people do it, ASK ME FIRST
you have limited power, go over bored on your mana, I am allowed to remove you
be kind and curtious, involve everyone
if your playing as a young child, you also have limits
if you want to couple up with another character to fit the story, mention it to both me and the character of interest.
No adult themes
can have up to TWO characters, anymore and I will kill them off

Mana Levels:
1- commoner
2-dreamer
3- healer
4-psychic
5-sorcerer/sorceress
6-  no one has reached this point (do not put this on your character without further acceptance from me)

Character Sheet:

Name: Story
species:  domestic white cat
Mana Level: 3
clothing/looks:she is a pure white cat, with pure white hair and emerald eyes

her dress

her shoes
animal companion: her mare named Stella
Bio: as a babe, she was sent away, she has no memory of her royal heritage, she believes that the old woman her raised her is her mother and calls her 'Baba'. she lives at the end of Allesmeira past the Meir forest. she frequently objects to the heavy taxes she and her 'baba' must pay to keep their family home.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:50:04 AM by Grace.E »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Allesmiera- ( Open OOC)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 03:45:38 AM »
Is there a class system for this, or are the spells just converted mana?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 03:56:47 AM »
its all converted to mana. how much mana you have, such as with story, she can only do healing spells because thats how much mana she has in her.

if you wanted to be a sorcerer, you will have a level five, meaning your power goes to offensive, defensive, healing and other types of magic.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 10:59:22 PM »
Name: Knight
Species: Winter Wolf (judging from the uncovered tail)
Mana Level: 6
clothing/looks: Black Platemail, with head covered in purple magical wraps.
animal companion: N/A
Bio: Most assume Knight is the ghost of the king, following the wake of the Necromancer's tyranny. Some would say he is a monster, fabricated from all of those that the Necromancer's greed had devoured. But the general view is that he is a mercenary that works for information rather than money, and that one would do well to not short-change him.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 11:56:13 PM »
accepted :D

Offline Hymndi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown/light brown
  • Height: 5ft 10
  • Weight: 126ibs
  • Build: Slim with a slight muscular build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: It's too cold... Do not like
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 01:19:04 AM »
Name: Faloth
Species: otter
Mana Level: 5
Clothing/ looks: the way my avatar look XD
Bio: Faloth has always been quiet, but very studious. When given a challenge he feels the need to complete it, no matter what the cost. Because of these efforts, and slight stubborness, he rose in "power" quickly. He still remains rather quiet, but has recently been trying to make friends

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 01:26:23 AM »
for a Mage apprentice, you would be in between a level three and a level four. and who is your master?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 02:57:13 AM »
Hi there, Emrelda.

I'm just curious... are you gonna start the Indigo Legue RP? That one seems pretty fun...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Hymndi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown/light brown
  • Height: 5ft 10
  • Weight: 126ibs
  • Build: Slim with a slight muscular build
  • Currently: It's too cold... Do not like
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »
So if i wanted to be a level 5, would i have to be a master?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
The one you apprentice under would be around level 5, and on rare occasions being halfway to level 6.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 12:31:21 AM »
we need an even balance of characters

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 12:53:34 AM »
May I lend a hand?
Name: Jace
species: Rusty-Spotted Cat
Mana Level: 2
clothing/looks: black shirt, white undershirt, grey pants, dark sianna-shaded many-pocketed vest, mahogany-shaded archery gloves, commonplace reinforced boots.
Is grey with black stripes and small reddish spots.
animal companion: Eric, a crow
Bio: Was born in a simple village, but, showing proficiency in metalworks, was sent to the main blacksmith school, where he works as an apprentice. He keeps a curved, enchanted dagger in his boot that he can NEVER lose... which is actually the enchantment. (You know me... I've gotta keep the knife.) Recently, he's been receiving odd dreams at night of both good and bad things that might or might not happen, and has been startled to discover that they often come true.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:07:15 AM by Cifero F. Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 12:56:28 AM »
Cifero, you mana level would have to be at level two. your enchanted dragger can't have any other enchatments other than never loosing it.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 01:08:42 AM »
I fixed it, Emrelda. Just letting you know! :)