The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Bred to Serve  (Read 4007 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Bred to Serve
« on: November 23, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »
Danny had to hurry to get to the meeting area.  It was too dark to see and she had to be silent.  She struggled with the heavy bundle in her hands, mostly bread and water for the other slaves but cloth and sewing materials as well.  She hurried between the buildings.  Candles had been put out in the lower class areas and lights in the upper class estates were off.

Up ahead, an old bomb shelter opening made her smile.  It was old and crumbling in areas, infested with vermin, and had poor ventilation, but to her, it was home.  At least, so long as the government didn't check it out.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Re: Bred to Serve
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »
Dovu sat in the metal chair in the briefing room. He struggled to get comfortable, and eventually just kept his head down to protect his eyes from the bright lights hanging from the ceiling. His electric collar was scratching painfully against his neck, and could feel the rash when he ran his finger underneath it. He waited for his master for hours it seemed, and finally he walked through the door and had a seat across from him.
"Hello Dovu." He said.
"Master." He responded in acknowledgement. Lieutenant McKnight threw down a yellow file in front of him.
"Take a look. You have two days to find them. Bring back proof that their dead, hide the body...you know what to do." He said. Dovu looked up and stared. He put his paw over the folder and slid it closer to him. He looked down at it, and then back at his master.
"Consider it done." Dovu answered.
"Your vehicle is gassed and ready to go. Oh, and remember..." the lieutenant said just before he walked out the door, "no mistakes this time."
Dovu swallowed nervously and felt his neck twitch slightly under the collar.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »
Danny tapped on the door, setting down the package.  "Mink run Danny," she said, reciting the password.  It may have made no sense, but it worked to keep others from figuring it out.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 02:09:32 AM »
Kaya is hurridly dashing back and fourth between Alen and one of his associates, handing them files and other documents.

Alen: "Girl hurry up with those papers, i need them here now!" He calls as she is hurrying down the hall towards him with a folder of papers.

Kaya: "I'm coming sir!" quietly "obviously not fast enough for you u nasty officious little" she stops and smiles and hands over the folder. "Anything that you could not get access to sir that i may be able to help you with?" Kaya asks nicely.

Alen: "No nothing at the moment, just take this and go get yourself something to eat. Its going to be a long night." He drops a ten dollar bill into her hand and waves her off.

Kaya hurries off with a mutters "thanks" and then quickly pockets the money until she can get back to her small room. Once she is there she shuts her door and looks around her tiny barren room. Her Bed was against the far wall, and her small night stand with her clock. She stands on her bed and lifts the edge of the tile on the ceiling and takes down the small bag of money and began counting counting it on her bed.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Hymndi

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown/light brown
  • Height: 5ft 10
  • Weight: 126ibs
  • Build: Slim with a slight muscular build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: It's too cold... Do not like
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:38:46 PM »
Faloth fiddled with the little gadget, burning his paw in the process. He yelped and dropped it, pulling his paw back to rub it. As he carefully picked it back up he made a mental note not to touch the core whilst tilting it to 35.6 degrees. He pulled up his goggles and set the gadget down, planning to fuze a panel around the core. His master would be pleased this time, Faloth wouldn't suffer this time. He allowed himself a smile as he started his plan. He had 3 hours and 23 minutes before his master returned. Plenty of time to himself.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 08:09:51 PM »
Danny hurried in, closing the door after her.  "Is everyone here?" she called.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »
one of them perks up. "w-well not all of us... K-Kaya isnt here yet.."
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 08:45:46 PM »
"She's always late..." she mumbled.  Ouloud, she said, "We need to start without her then."

Offline Hymndi

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »
The time was drawing near, Faloth's master would soon return... Faloth gazed out the window, looking across all the buidlings "i need to get out... But, i need help..." faloth muttered as he paced. He took out a little bronze orb with a silver circle around the middle. He thought for a moment and started working on the orb, giving it a propulsion system.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 02:20:46 AM »
Grasping the folder tightly under his arm, Dovu walked outside of the military stronghold and got into the jeep. He waved at the security guard after he opened the gates for him. "Phew, finally alone." He thought. He turned on the stereo and started flipping through channels, hoping to find one that actually worked. He decided on a music station and then grabbed the folder that was thrown over on the passenger seat. He read it, while keeping an eye on the dirt road dimly lit by the weak headlights. It was a cold night, but the moon and stars were shining bright. He scanned over the contents:

First Name: Kaya, female wolf, location: unknown. Wanted criminal for suspicion of revolt. A closeup picture of her in black and white was paper clipped inside. It seemed to be a snapshot of a security camera.

"Hm." He grunted, throwing the folder over onto the seat again, but keeping the picture and folding it inside his pocket. "A shame her beauty is going to waste." He thought. He cracked his neck, rubbing the rash under his collar. He had no clue where to start looking.

Offline Hymndi

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 02:47:38 AM »
Faloth tested his orb by tossing it into the air. The helicopter blades on top spun and wings spread out. "good", Faloth thought. He grabbed it and popped it open at the silver circle an stuffed a note reading "please help, need to escape. In engineering department of lab" into it. He replaced the top and looked out the window. Faloth had sworn he had seen others like him entering and leaving a bomb shelter he spotted. He drew back his arm and threw it as far as he could, which wasn't very far, towards the run down bomb shelter. As it glided on course down to it Faloth thought "i hope i'm right"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 03:21:47 AM »
*Kaya smiled and stashed the money in her shoe. she was glad that she saved enough. almost 4,000 dollars. she wrote a quick note for her master but she doubted he would even notice her gone. Kaya donned her traveling clothes and took care to disguise her self. she did not have any time to remove her picture that was doubtless caught from the last place she managed to sneak some plans out of.*

*within a few min Kaya snuck out of the building and started crossing the grounds when a vehicle that she hadn't seen before caught her attention.*

"shit.. now this is going to be fun...." She mutters to her self. She quickly glances around and starts walking buy the vehicle. she keeps her head down but kept a positive gait and was praying to anything, anyone that the person in the car would not look up.*

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 04:40:17 AM »
As he entered civilization again, Dovu stepped on the brake to slow down to safer speeds. The jeep had collected quite a bit of dirt and mud. He noticed the windows were dirty, so he turned on the wipers for a second. When the windshield cleared he noticed a person walking on the sidewalk. He drove past them too fast to catch a good look, but something about them smelt fishy. They also appeared to have distinct canine features. He rolled down his window to see out of it and tried to look into the mirror, but it too was dirty. "Damn it." He said under his breath. He pulled the car over and shut it off. He opened the door and slammed it shut behind him. He noticed they were pretty far away, but within certain hearing range.
"Hey! You!" He yelled, starting to run across the street.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 04:43:20 AM »
*Kaya gave no indication of hearing the person calling her, and continued walking.* /good god, please dont follow me.../ she thought. /i really dont want to get into another fight..../

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 05:17:20 AM »
He stepped onto the same sidewalk as the stranger. He had been in this town before, and knew it was the most "stranger friendly." He or she wasn't going to answer. He started walking faster behind them.