The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Closed] A Gift Not Given - Battle for Control of The Order (RP) [Closed]  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: A Gift Not Given - Battle for Control of The Order (RP)
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 06:15:25 AM »
(kaya) *Elizbeth looks suprised at the explosion and thinks to her self /for once that wasn't my fault..../ She hears Duward yell the battle cry, and echos the cry angered that someone dare attack her leader.*

(really sorry about the prior post.... [kayato is ashamed..])
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 04:08:29 AM »
--- --- ---Leiton --- --- ---

After checking for some sign of life, it was obvious to Mawz that the Archmage was dead. There was little possibility that even an Archmage could survive with so many pieces of shrapnel embedded in his chest or with so many broken ribs. While Mawz was studying the Archmage's wounds, however, he came across a small slip of paper, now dappled in the blood of the dead man. It read:

Archmage Claudius,

We of the Arcane Order have discovered most distressing news. An army is being built on our borders. You have been chosen as our representative to investigate the validity of these rumors. If there is truth to this, you must expend every effort to avert disaster. Our plans cannot be disrupted now and peace must be of the utmost importance.

May the Light shield you,

High Arcanomach Xerah

--- --- --- Everyone --- --- ---

Durvard, being well past his prime and was chosen to head this detail through his merit as a commander, was soon passed in his pursual of the fleeing scribe. One, some Crow-Cat mix got to him first and tackled the man. Several others were arriving.

--- --- ---

The young lynx in Cifero's arms struggled wildly.

"Let me go!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Let me go! You don't understand! He won't let me stop! LET ME GO!"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 04:15:16 AM by Otebon »
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 04:23:37 AM »
Jayce turned the scribe so hat they were face to face, making sure not to let him go.
"Who won't?" he asked in a surprisingly calm voice.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 11:47:39 AM »
Seeing the scribe being tackled and being held down by somebody else, Akiara runs towards the two, as fast as she can. Trying to stay calm and not let her emotions get the better of her.

I swear of that lynx is the one behind the archmage's death I am going to make him pay. She mumbles to herself, a faint crackle of electricity forming around her right hand, before falling silent.
Arriving at the spot where the scribe is being pinned down she can hear them exchanging words but isnt close enough to make out what exactly is being said.

Melorian... Please let go of that scribe. Flicking her tail from side to side as she looks down at them sternly, hearing the sound of others closing in as well.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 03:18:54 PM »
Jayce's ears pricked up as he heard a female voice. He turned to see a Tyrian mage... a lizard of sorts.
"Um... I can't," he said. "He'll run off, and..."
He noticed Sergeant coming up behind the girl, raising a large ax.
"Well, you should probably duck."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
(I think she was thinking that Cif.)

Rauchy hovered above, gun in hand.  "Who is this guy?"
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 03:47:33 PM »
"Um, she's a girl, Rachel," Jayce said, pointing to the mage.

Offline Jinx Leven

• Chatty Cheetah
  • derpity derp
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Peregrine falcon mix
  • Coloring: dark and light gray
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 180 lb
  • Build: average
  • Currently: On vacation in Ocean City
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2012, 08:49:57 PM »
Ezra lands next to the others. "why did you tackle him, why not just hit him in the leg or something? that way you wouldn't have to hold him down...." Ezra then bends over to look the scribe in the face. "...and why the heck were you running so fast? It's like you saw a ghost or something."
  • Avatar by: Manncowmoo (forgot to update lol and im not sure if i spelt it right)

Offline Leiton

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 11:25:54 PM »
Mawz folded the note up and put it in his vest. This was nothing of his concern, but still... there might be some money in it. Eyeing the sparse shadows of the destroyed tent, he dived head-first into one, popping out of Rauchy's shadow, and landed nimbly on his feet.