The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Embarassing moments at school  (Read 7218 times)

Offline alpha wolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Unleash the wolf in you
    • Awards
  • Species: arctic timber wolf
  • Coloring: brown, white and blakc
  • Height: 5 ft 8 in
  • Weight: 165 lbs
  • Build: Bodybuilder
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Hopefully with My dog
Embarassing moments at school
« on: November 11, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »
In english class a few days ago my friend brought a diet coke to class.  He really hates carbonation in his pop so he always shakes his pop up and waits for the carbonation to go down.  I asked him if i could have a sip and he said sure.  He forgot to tell me he had just shook the pop up.  I opened the pop and BOOM!  exploded all over the classroom and got me five days worth of detention and i am now banned from the vending machines for the rest of the semester.  >:(

Anyone else been embarassed in front of their whole school?
I used to be completely feral.  However I have been becoming more werewolf like as years pass.

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • editing my bio, may seem unfinished
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: jinjuriki
  • Coloring: red coat, blue hair
  • Height: normal
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: muscular
  • Currently: Currently being a Ranger
Re: Embarassing moments at school
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 12:37:52 PM »
well, kinda, but not in same way, I have the "technical responsibility" for the Autumn/fall party the 2nd year high school students arrange, and the timing in switching between movies and sounds went wrong, so I gotta meet 4 hours earlyer tomorrow "that will be 12 am Saturday" and practise timing that was not mi fault...  <.< X3 >.> well, can say that's more irritating than embarrassing...

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 02:14:34 PM »
walking into the wrong classroom and everyone stares at you.. O.o XD i hat it when tat happens.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 04:46:16 PM »

Finding out you did the wrong reading for a class discussion while you're discussing it  XD

I'm surprised they let me finish my discussion despite all the confused looks I was getting
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »
Well back in my sophomore year there was this... School spirit week thing. Anyhow we were recomended to show up in an appropriate costume each day. The theme kept switching between medieval and western. Then my history teacher (also the head of the school student board) told me that it would be western. It wasnt. So I showed up on "peasants day" wearing full cowboy attire. 'Twas a might embarassin'
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 07:19:47 AM »
I remember in middle school I was in math class and realized I didn't have the textbook I needed for my next class. I tried to figure out where I might have left it, and remembered that the last place I had it was in my homeroom. I asked the teacher if I could go get it. She allowed me to, and I walked across the hall, down the stairs and across the school again to my homeroom class. I briefly interrupted the class in that room and looked around for the textbook. I asked that teacher if she saw it, and she never did. I was confused and irritated, and gave up. I walked back up to my math classroom, sat down and glanced down in the metal shelf under my desk... There was the textbook. >w>;;
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:22:43 AM by Lita Sableoak »

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 08:28:01 AM »
It's always embarrassing when you think you have one performance task, and has studied for the wrong subject :$

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 02:15:19 PM »
The one time I fell asleep in school, I slept through the bell that told us to change classes. (I was really exhausted that day I guess.) I had a friend who was in the next class, and they saw me still sitting there, woke me up, and asked me what I was still doing there. I was really confused for a minute, then freaked out because I was late and the teacher in the class I was missing was kind of scary. x_x

Luckily the teacher (in the class I was sleeping in) was really nice and gave me a pass, so I didn't end up getting in trouble for being late. :P

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »
This was a while back but after class one day, me and two friends where sitting on the brick wall out by the McSwan building (one of the colleges buildings) and we where just hanging out ... and at the time I liked the guy that was sitting next to me, so while where just talking my other friend decides its a good idea to walk up and try and poke me. So what happens is when she goes to poke I block subconsciously... ... and end up also punching the guy (that I liked) in the face. I was so embarrassed after that TwT

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 09:35:21 PM »
Well, I walked down an entire hall with my skirt tucked into my underwear once. Lovely view there.

I fell asleep in class once and had one of those waking up jolts where you literally jump, and I scared everyone at my table.

I've fallen down and lost stuff and walked into the wrong classroom OMG how many times I don't even

/klutz

x

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 02:04:09 AM »
Not too long ago I went to my friend's college (not my school, but a school nonetheless) and we went to the cafeteria to order some breakfast. They served food in this sort of lunch line and you just told the servers what you wanted and they would put it on your plate. I was passing through and I saw this girl server who was passed up by everyone because she was serving steamed broccoli (and apparently no one likes broccoli).

The server seemed kinda bored so I decided to take some broccoli and lighten up her mood a bit so I decided I would just say something along the lines of:

"That's a lot of broccoli for people who won't even eat the stuff!"  XD

However, when I approached to order all that came out was:

"That's a lot of broccoli!"  :D

She looked at me like I was some sort of idiot and simply responded:

"Yeah..."  >.>  -Tosses broccoli onto plate-

I paused for a moment before awkwardly shuffling off with my food trying to figure out what just happened.  XD

Oh social awkwardness...
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 03:31:33 AM »
@Sigcutio Don't you love when stuff doesn't come out right, or even better when you go to say something you say half of it and say something completely different

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 03:39:18 AM »
I fell asleep resting my head on my hand in Canadian history (You don't even know how boring this subject is) and my arm ended up slipping out from under me making me smack my face off the desk, I ended up getting a nosebleed and having to leave class.

• Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 08:23:48 AM »
I fell asleep resting my head on my hand in Canadian history (You don't even know how boring this subject is) and my arm ended up slipping out from under me making me smack my face off the desk, I ended up getting a nosebleed and having to leave class.

that one burns, actually if it happened here in my class, we would brobatly laugh... but THIS school class I'm in right now is embarrassing, just the latest 10 minutes, I have fallen asleep and hit the screen then awakened... I feel like someone is watching me...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 11:55:27 PM »
Here are a couple other embarrassing moments I just remembered. :P

Most of the time I don't bring my cellphone with me when I go to school, but often when I do I forget I even have it.
One day in middle school---8th grade, I believe---I went into my social studies class and had to work on an assignment. Suddenly I hear a strange cellphone ring from my binder. I panicked mentally, but let it continue ringing so it didn't look like mine. Unfortunately, it was one of those long ringtones that get louder as it rings. Kids began to giggle and whisper while subtly pointing, "[N/A]", it's [N/A], hehe...".
The teacher---an almost-monotonous-voiced old man with a dry sense of humor---remarked afterwards, "Well that was an interesting sound. It was like a cat... Probably from the other room."
The kids still snickered and whispered my name like idiots, but the teacher either couldn't hear them somehow or just didn't care. Right when I went to my next class I quickly shut off my phone. ^^;;

The next one is from the year before, in biology. I was extremely tired and couldn't keep my eyes open at all. We were watching a movie that I was interested in seeing, but like I said, I was way too tired to pay attention. I ended up falling into a lovely sleep... Then the teacher told a kid to wake me up. Being woken up got me extremely upset and I suddenly began to cry uncontrollably. Not aloud, but enough to be noticed. .///.;;

Now I remember one more embarrassing moment from that same year, in another social studies class. We were playing this game simply called "Map Games". Basically, the class is separated into teams, and each member of a team goes to one of the maps around the room. The teacher will call a city or geological feature and we'd try to find it on the map. The person who finds it has to call someone at their map out. At this round my A.D.D. was going crazy, and I sorta zoned out for a bit when we were supposed to find a city. A girl found it and called me out. I was still in my own little world and didn't hear her. She looked at me straight in the eyes with a serious expression and said,
"[N/A]. I called you out. Go sit down."
This shocked me so bad that I burst out crying. The class was freaking out and wondering what the hell was going on while I was trying to hold myself back together.

Honestly, those weren't the only times I broke down crying at school. I actually don't cry often at all, even at things I really should be upset about. Most of the time if I ever do start crying, it only lasts for around thirty seconds before I calm down. I guess things start to build up, and just a minor issue can spark a breakdown. It just sucks when it happens at school because I get tons of kids crowding around me...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 02:51:26 PM by Evnamishko »