The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask the 15756  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
Ask the 15756
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:54:13 PM »
I nearly typo'd my own numbers, those pains ;-;

But yes, all questions will be answered :P So shoot them to me!
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Ask the 15756
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:32:04 AM »
What do the numbers mean? :P

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 01:38:44 AM »
You live in Liverpool? I'm currently staying there too at University  :)   Small world  :P

Wait, that wasn't a question... Well it was, kind of, but was also more of a statement...

So my actual question, what does it mean when your forum profile says "Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid"  under species?   
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 02:25:50 AM »
I got a question! How many, and what, pokemon games have you played? That is, IF you've played any.

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »
What do the numbers mean? :P

T'was my member number on FurNation Forums, the first furry forum I joined, so the meaning is there and there's other Sparky's too :P

You live in Liverpool? I'm currently staying there too at University  :)   Small world  :P

Wait, that wasn't a question... Well it was, kind of, but was also more of a statement...

So my actual question, what does it mean when your forum profile says "Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid"  under species?   

Liverpool John Moores? Oh crap....more furries and you just missed a FurMeet in Manchester last weekend, hah!

As for the question: I've got two fursona's, Wolf and Lucario, but to avoid confusion I say they're not a hybrid xD

I got a question! How many, and what, pokemon games have you played? That is, IF you've played any.

I've only ever played two Pokémon games in my life: Pokémon Master Trainer (board game) and Pokémon Ranger. I've never been a big fan of Pokémon games xD
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.