The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: free badge contest  (Read 6002 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
free badge contest
« on: August 12, 2011, 06:52:01 AM »
im holding a free fursona badge conteeeeest!!

i want you to tell me a story..something funny or something awesome.
it has to be your story, and it can be either a real experience or made up....all you need to do is convince me it ACTUALY happened...so nothing to outlanding, i gotta believe it.

deadline is september 15
you can submit two entries

here is an example of my badge

if you have a story that is of adult nature or somehow violates the forum rules send it to me
you can also submit a video as a entry as well.

IT HAS TO BE OF YOU OR HAVE YOU INVOLVED
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:53:55 PM by KaprikaAZ »

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: free badge contest
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 06:57:14 AM »
I cant remember my best one, but heres a story about a question I get at work sometimes.

So I work at a deli counter and I slice meat and do the hot case where we have chicken and such. Now sometimes I run out of things. People come up and I swear to god ask me, "Why are you out?" Now I have to be nice and polite of course, but in my head "Gremlins came and stole everything ma'am, how the heck do you think I ran out?"

The other story was about this other lady who asked how all my items can be different (totally serious about it) but I forget how it went exactly. :/

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 07:02:54 AM »
you can also submit a video as a entry as well.

IT HAS TO BE OF YOU OR HAVE YOU INVOLVED

Shadow hide you..

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 12:49:52 PM »
Can stories be PMed to you?

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
Yes what Zeph said >.>
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 03:44:24 PM »
yes.

if you have a story that is of adult nature or somehow violates the forum rules send it to me
:3

Shadow hide you..

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 04:21:18 PM »
Aaoh what about us with not so interesting lives?  :'( Well darn, I can try... I really do like your badge, I saw it on FA when you posted it there but I was too busy to comment it. And a real badge would be epicsauce to have. And a Kaprika one at that.

This is a story about bravery, courage and an epic quest.

It all started one fair morning when I woke up to find the glaring sun, shining upon my pillow. I recalled that I had many errands to do and tasks to complete this very day so I got out of bed, dressed and washed, preparing for what I had to do.
 I ventured out upon the dusty roads that would take me to my destination. It wasn't far and the weather was kind... a breeze gently caressing anyone it passed. Bird song lead me to a building where it abruptly stopped. And foolishly, I entered.

It was dark here. Artwork of deformed people adored the walls within. Glass containers with torture devices were displayed like sculptures and there was a faint metallic scent tingling in my nose. All around was strange music and noise. The air was electric as I went further in and suddenly I was pushed into a seat and held down by a force much too great to fight off. I had no choice but to lay there and wait while the music grew louder... louder until all I could hear was that music and that dreadful noise, grinding in my ears.
 And that is when the pain begun. It was as if a thousand claws ripped and tore my flesh. I breathed, and more of that metallic scent rose around me, it enveloped me and turned into a haze so I could barely see. It seemed to go on for hours... the pain constant and slowly spreading. I had no choice but to lay there and wait. The powers were too great for me. Until finally, the force let me go. "What... what have you done to me?" I uttered, afraid and exhausted. There was no answer, but a globe appeared, a globe with the image of me inside. And as I gazed into it, I could see the mark that had been placed upon my back. A terrible, black mark, oozing with blood and I could feel it. Oh, I could feel it like nothing ever before.
 Frightened, I stumbled through the building, seeking the exit, desperate to see daylight again when a shadow whispered "You must seek the ointment if you wish to survive..." and I stopped. "What ointment?" I waited, gazing into the shadows all around me. "Venture south..." is all I heard. So I ran until I found the very door through which I entered in the first place, then stormed through it and stopped only when the birds sang again and the sun kissed my face.

South, that was what the voice said. So that became my goal. I walked along the dusty paths that lead me south. I was still in pain and my body was tired after what had happened inside, so the journey was tough. The road went into the forest, where trees and bushes had me climb between them. My clothes were ripped and soaking with sweat when I found the cave.
 Inviting torches were at the entrance. Lured me closer, promising no harm. And as I had little choice, I walked inside and noticed how the slick stone walls were lined with more torches. The air was thick and damp and made it difficult to breathe. A deep hum and rumble could be heard within. I found a maze there, and I walked and walked until my feet hurt and the mark hurt even more. I felt lost, alone and I was certain I would die before finding the ointment that would save my life. Slowly, I lost hope. I begun to doubt the voice that told me to go here. Was it all a lie?
 Upon turning around a corner, I spotted a pedestal. Upon it, a vial. It was the ointment! With renewed strength and energy I stumbled towards it, hands grasping the air between until they finally closed around the crystal. It was cool to the touch and glowing faintly like fresh snow on a crisp winter morning.
 My only wish was to find my way out of this maze and return to my home. I had no intention in staying here when I had come this far, so I continued onward through corridors of stone and damp mist. I felt the air cooling and far away, I could hear the birds. I knew I was on the right track, I knew that if I only could press on a little further, everything would be okay. Clutching the vial, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Distantly the sunlight appeared, calling for me.
 Suddenly and out of nowhere, a glowing pair of eyes peered down at me and a beast stepped from the shadows and stood in my way. "Oh please, great beast, please let me go. It is only ointment and I just want to return home." I pleaded and gazed up at those glowing eyes. There was a complete silence. Nothing but the gentle crackle from the torches, casting dancing shadows of the two of us. Then the beast reached its hand out to me, palm facing up, as if it expected payment. So I quickly reached for my little pouch and untied it from my belt, then carefully placed it in its enormous paw. "This is all I have, dear beast..."

At the blink of an eye, it disappeared just as quickly as it had come to me. I was yet again alone in the cave, I was free at last. I left with the magical ointment and I found my way back home where I could be safe once more.
 With the ointment, my wound healed nicely. The pain was soon gone but the mark itself was still present. It seemed like I would have to forever carry it with me.

And that is how I got my tattoo and went to the store and got a cream for it afterwards.  :3
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:25:39 PM by The Great Puncia »

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 04:48:06 PM »
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!

that was hilarious! like. i posted for those with boring lives that they can make something UP so long as it sounds believable. but the way you told that story all epically like a fantasy adventure when it was a trip to the tattoo parlor.
*thumbs up* i REALY like the origional approach to that

good job

Shadow hide you..

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 05:49:33 PM »

I hardly think I can think of something better. XD Thanks.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 05:18:29 AM »
come on peeple..POST YER SHTUFF!

Shadow hide you..

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 06:17:19 AM »
I was walking down the street one day when I stopped in a driveway to chat with my friend and a car backed into me and I fell down HARD. I got up and the guy apologized to me, so I left pretty unharmed. A few hours later I was chilling in a store's parking lot being careful when a car hit me going forward (again pretty softly) and I fell down again. Then a few hours LATER, I was biking down the road when a car hit my handlebar and I flipped off my bike and onto the cement.

and that's the story about how I got hit by a car three times in one day
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »
I hate getting hit by cars. D:

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 02:11:03 AM »
   After a long and treacherous journey, I finally arrived at the forsaken kingdom. I exited my chariot, pixi box in hand, and began my venture on foot. Waving to my captain as she steered off into the known; I about lost my livelihood as a chariot came to a screeching halt. Using its enchanted magic to create a loud noise to move my body, I kept my head down in shame. Reaching the double doors of entrance, I gave the guardsman my title, "I am sir volunteer Anton", I proclaimed. The guardsman took a long hard look at me, then nodded to the others to let me pass, and so I did with speed, the guardsman are not known for there kindness.
  "Sir volunteer Anton, make your way to the high knight Joul, there. There you shall be given your task for the day. But-" he took in a breath, "I shall warn you, do not dally, to claim your rightful spot at Vordor you must be first to claim your land." I nodded to the guardsman, thanking him as I took my slow walk into a faster pace. Sir Knight Joul wasn't far, but he was somewhere within the labyrinth of this land, even the most experienced of the volunteers sometimes find them self lost within. Ignoring the call of the sirens I kept my head high to watch for dangerous beast, and the ever pesky elven trader that stalked this land.
  "Sir volunteer Anton"
   "Blasted" I mumbled under my breath. The devil eared came next to me, "What is it blade ear" I spat, trying to rid my self of him.
   "My my flat ear, I came here to inform you, out of the kindness of my heart." I remained quite, allowing him to continue. "Your land is yours, sir knight Joul has told me so."
   "Oh?" I couldn't not take everything the elf said to hold truth. "Why would the high knight say such a thing?"
    "Simple, lady volunteer Sam has claimed it for you two." The elf laughed as he ran away, happy with his outrageous news.  Lady Sam was an ill worker, she often would mess up my organization of beverages and couldn't do basic math. When she was given the job to hawk, she would not leave the small confinement of Vordor to yell to the passing pilgrims and would often anger other patroons around my small land. I changed direction and began to walk towards my land; now with less ambition as I hoped I wold have. There stood lady Sam, while a nice person, she often made a you regret coming in from her intolerable babbling that made less sense then all in the kingdom. 
  "So the maker has blessed me with your kinship Anton" she snickered, next to her stood a large group of beverages not even in the cooling chamber. I sighed, i wasn't even going to waste my breath asking why nothing is in its proper order.
  "Lady.. would you be so kind and fetch some ice for our cooling chambers." Without even answering she left. I would hope that she would bring the ice I needed for the pilgrims, but the chances of that were slim. I organized the beverages, the gold, and even cleaned up my small shop, yet I still had no Ice. Pilgrims were began to grow in numbers and I wouldn't be able to serve any if I had no ice, so I called upon a passing witch to watch my stand.
   "I shall watch your stand." she hissed, "but for a price." She snickered, rubbing her palms together. "I want one blue gator of the raid to complete my. eh- stuff."
   "Will red work, that's all we ever get."
   "I guess, it just leave an odd after taste"
   "I know right, over all I'm not to big of a fan of it but whatever...Fine witch, you may have your beverage." With this I was off. Not to far, maybe twenty paces or so, I went to the bar right in front of the store (I mean I could see the witch perfectly that is how close it was). Upon opening the door I saw the large male, dressed in odd clothing that read "Budweiser".
  "Who dares opens the door."
  "A volunteer of Vardo"
  "You wish for my ice, yes? Only take two, you need not anymore."
  "Fine" I swear they act like they do anything hear and that they pay for the ice., all they do is fetch more once the chamber runs low, I thought to my self as I took two bags of ice.
  "Shut the door" he yelled. Not like my hands weren't full and it wasn't hard enough to put the harness on without anything in your hands. After five minutes of fumbling with the harness, I finally came back to my land.
  "Had a little trouble?" the witch asked.
  "Quite you," I hissed, "Take the gator of the aid and be gone." I pored the ice in my chambers, after giving the witch her beverage (of course that must come first), and waited for some pilgrims. Business was slow but good, the pilgrims were much the same. After a while the tax collector came, I greeted her as she grunted to me.
  "Were is your leave" she asked.
  "She left for ice, I haven't seen her since." She nodded pulling out a black pixy box. It beeped then she spoke into it.
  "This is tax lady to Joul, tax lady to Joul. Vordor is in need of a break soon send some one over, thank you." With this she was off. When I was left alone I decide I would have a peek at my pixy box, it was high noon, and I have received three messages, I should probably check them later. I still had a job to do, to attain the pink tail of fluffiness from vender three commonly known as tail guy before he sells all the pink ones. My leave soon came, and I took my earnings to purchase my prize. Tail guys wasn't to far, except I got caught behind a game of cheese, Rat man of course was in the lead, or I think, I'm still not to sure how that game works. I begged for peoples pardons as I made a mad rush for tail man, I could see form a distant he had one pink tail left.
  "Yes. " I said out loud as I grabbed the tail,and handed it to tail man but- something wasn't right I could feel it in my bones. I turned around and saw a young chapple standing next to me, she had two pigtails to emphasize on her youth. "Umm... did you one that one?" I asked her.
  "No.." she began to turn around, her head was down. The tail wasn't for me it was for my younger sibling who had no tail, who wish to have a pink one. I promised her to get a tail, but I don't know if I could live with my self with such a pitiful sight.
  "Maiden," I called to her, "here take this." I handed her the tail. She was reluctant at first, "Its fine I will be back another day, i can get another then. I reassured her.
  "Maker thank you." she sad hugging me. I embraced the child and she left. Though I may of failed my deed, my karma felt good.

And that was one day at rens. fest, just a little more "authentic" if you will :P.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 02:28:35 AM »
I dont really mind about the badge, but I justwanna contribute :3

I work in a sweetshop and I swear, I must've heard this joke so many times
'hey! it's like being like a kid in a sweetshop! harharhar' and I have to fake laugh at this every single time.

Or people smirking when they ask for rumballs 'Ohai, can I have a pack of your rumballs *snicker*'  I swear after working there about a year and four months it gets tiresome.

Other things that happen are people walk in, LOOK at the shop, which is like bursting with sweets, PLUS the massive sign outside saying sweetshop and are like 'do you sell sweets?' omgod right and one time I said 'no' as a joke and they were like 'oh, okay' and left!

I've never been so dumbfounded ever. Another popular question I get is (not directly related to where I work) but when tourists come and they ask me if I know someone who lives in scotland, and I'm like 'no, why would I? Scotland is like 400 miles away. there's about 20 million people in scotland and about 50 million in england. what are the chances of me knowing them, realistically.'

Oh oh! I cant believe I forgot the best one! A guy came in ( he was English) and tried to pay for something with some euros. and We dont take them, so I kindly asked if he had any english money as we dont take euro. He rustled around in his pocket for a bit and then pulled out some other currency which I have no idea as to it's origin. I said no again and then took out a few notes from my pocket to show him. He noded and tried to give me euros again. I said no again, then he insisted it was the same. By this point I was thinking nobody is this stupid, it must be a hoax.

I just asked him, are you even for real? nobody can be this stupid right?

HE just stormed out of the shop, put not before throwing a packet of fudge on the floor in protest.........

....some people I swear.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 02:48:36 AM »
   After a long and treacherous journey, I finally arrived at the forsaken kingdom. I exited my chariot, pixi box in hand, and began my venture on foot. Waving to my captain as she steered off into the known; I about lost my livelihood as a chariot came to a screeching halt. Using its enchanted magic to create a loud noise to move my body, I kept my head down in shame. Reaching the double doors of entrance, I gave the guardsman my title, "I am sir volunteer Anton", I proclaimed. The guardsman took a long hard look at me, then nodded to the others to let me pass, and so I did with speed, the guardsman are not known for there kindness.
  "Sir volunteer Anton, make your way to the high knight Joul, there. There you shall be given your task for the day. But-" he took in a breath, "I shall warn you, do not dally, to claim your rightful spot at Vordor you must be first to claim your land." I nodded to the guardsman, thanking him as I took my slow walk into a faster pace. Sir Knight Joul wasn't far, but he was somewhere within the labyrinth of this land, even the most experienced of the volunteers sometimes find them self lost within. Ignoring the call of the sirens I kept my head high to watch for dangerous beast, and the ever pesky elven trader that stalked this land.
  "Sir volunteer Anton"
   "Blasted" I mumbled under my breath. The devil eared came next to me, "What is it blade ear" I spat, trying to rid my self of him.
   "My my flat ear, I came here to inform you, out of the kindness of my heart." I remained quite, allowing him to continue. "Your land is yours, sir knight Joul has told me so."
   "Oh?" I couldn't not take everything the elf said to hold truth. "Why would the high knight say such a thing?"
    "Simple, lady volunteer Sam has claimed it for you two." The elf laughed as he ran away, happy with his outrageous news.  Lady Sam was an ill worker, she often would mess up my organization of beverages and couldn't do basic math. When she was given the job to hawk, she would not leave the small confinement of Vordor to yell to the passing pilgrims and would often anger other patroons around my small land. I changed direction and began to walk towards my land; now with less ambition as I hoped I wold have. There stood lady Sam, while a nice person, she often made a you regret coming in from her intolerable babbling that made less sense then all in the kingdom. 
  "So the maker has blessed me with your kinship Anton" she snickered, next to her stood a large group of beverages not even in the cooling chamber. I sighed, i wasn't even going to waste my breath asking why nothing is in its proper order.
  "Lady.. would you be so kind and fetch some ice for our cooling chambers." Without even answering she left. I would hope that she would bring the ice I needed for the pilgrims, but the chances of that were slim. I organized the beverages, the gold, and even cleaned up my small shop, yet I still had no Ice. Pilgrims were began to grow in numbers and I wouldn't be able to serve any if I had no ice, so I called upon a passing witch to watch my stand.
   "I shall watch your stand." she hissed, "but for a price." She snickered, rubbing her palms together. "I want one blue gator of the raid to complete my. eh- stuff."
   "Will red work, that's all we ever get."
   "I guess, it just leave an odd after taste"
   "I know right, over all I'm not to big of a fan of it but whatever...Fine witch, you may have your beverage." With this I was off. Not to far, maybe twenty paces or so, I went to the bar right in front of the store (I mean I could see the witch perfectly that is how close it was). Upon opening the door I saw the large male, dressed in odd clothing that read "Budweiser".
  "Who dares opens the door."
  "A volunteer of Vardo"
  "You wish for my ice, yes? Only take two, you need not anymore."
  "Fine" I swear they act like they do anything hear and that they pay for the ice., all they do is fetch more once the chamber runs low, I thought to my self as I took two bags of ice.
  "Shut the door" he yelled. Not like my hands weren't full and it wasn't hard enough to put the harness on without anything in your hands. After five minutes of fumbling with the harness, I finally came back to my land.
  "Had a little trouble?" the witch asked.
  "Quite you," I hissed, "Take the gator of the aid and be gone." I pored the ice in my chambers, after giving the witch her beverage (of course that must come first), and waited for some pilgrims. Business was slow but good, the pilgrims were much the same. After a while the tax collector came, I greeted her as she grunted to me.
  "Were is your leave" she asked.
  "She left for ice, I haven't seen her since." She nodded pulling out a black pixy box. It beeped then she spoke into it.
  "This is tax lady to Joul, tax lady to Joul. Vordor is in need of a break soon send some one over, thank you." With this she was off. When I was left alone I decide I would have a peek at my pixy box, it was high noon, and I have received three messages, I should probably check them later. I still had a job to do, to attain the pink tail of fluffiness from vender three commonly known as tail guy before he sells all the pink ones. My leave soon came, and I took my earnings to purchase my prize. Tail guys wasn't to far, except I got caught behind a game of cheese, Rat man of course was in the lead, or I think, I'm still not to sure how that game works. I begged for peoples pardons as I made a mad rush for tail man, I could see form a distant he had one pink tail left.
  "Yes. " I said out loud as I grabbed the tail,and handed it to tail man but- something wasn't right I could feel it in my bones. I turned around and saw a young chapple standing next to me, she had two pigtails to emphasize on her youth. "Umm... did you one that one?" I asked her.
  "No.." she began to turn around, her head was down. The tail wasn't for me it was for my younger sibling who had no tail, who wish to have a pink one. I promised her to get a tail, but I don't know if I could live with my self with such a pitiful sight.
  "Maiden," I called to her, "here take this." I handed her the tail. She was reluctant at first, "Its fine I will be back another day, i can get another then. I reassured her.
  "Maker thank you." she sad hugging me. I embraced the child and she left. Though I may of failed my deed, my karma felt good.

And that was one day at rens. fest, just a little more "authentic" if you will :P.

eeh...loose points off origionality..the great puncia did the "reality adventure" thing making something ordinary like some epic quest..:/
story was fine, but your delivery was to similar to hers

Shadow hide you..