The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: free badge contest  (Read 6001 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: free badge contest
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 03:06:27 AM »
Just read puncia's post after that, I tl;dr'd it earlier. it's awesoem!

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 03:07:30 AM »
i guess kaprika wasn't too fond of my story of a foxaroo who gets hit by multiple cars XD
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 03:11:24 AM »
i never said i wasnt fond of it

im just not planning to comment on EVERY entry. as id prefer to save most of my opinion till voting time

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 03:13:37 AM »
ha i know, i'm just teasing :P
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 03:13:56 AM »
Makes sense to me...okay I'm gonna stop now to let others post stories >.<

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 03:16:01 AM »
I knew it come off as that. Thats why I was like bleh don't want to waste time posting. I wrote it to suit the rensfest.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 02:50:24 PM »
It's still an interesting read though. Stories are great.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 04:22:13 PM »
spread the word. i want this contest to have some CONTENT this time around

Shadow hide you..

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 04:48:05 PM »
Well to tell the truth no one wants to "waste" the time writing up one of the stories becuase most are turned off by  The Great Puncia's story and they don't think they even stand the chance so they wouldn't see the point.

At least that is how it was for me.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 04:49:20 PM »
honestly its still anyones game. you can make two entries of either written or video till next month

Shadow hide you..

Offline Acegermanshepard

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Gsd drummer
    • Awards
  • Species: German shepard
  • Coloring: Normal Shepard coulers
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 06:48:24 PM »
I'm often asked why I hate interactive adverts you know the ones they ask you to click and it does something in the ad. Like sweep the floor with a mop (shocking) anyway I hate them becuse one night I was reading some creepy pastas. This one was about a computer some guy found in their driveway (it was awesome by the way) anyway. It was getting to the end and it was 3 am in the morning I was so engrossed I didn't even notice it pop up. And with a death shrieking scream from the computer erupted a voice 

"KILLLLLLL germs with new cilet BANG"

I screamed (I'm really jumpy) and fell out of my seat I stood watching in horror as a generic actress wiped the table. From then on I read creepy pasta with my volume down.

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »
So I think the best part of a story real life story is Irony.

So it's junior year of highschool, and because I don't have a car of my own, I have to drive my dads truck to school every day, then let my brother, who usually sleeps for the drive, take it back home. Anyway, it's around 630ish in the morning, and I'm tired. So I'm not really as attentive as I should be.

Well I come up to this intersection, and foolishly assume that no cars are coming, cause I can't see down the road anyway, and I pull out just in time for the car that I couldn't see to hit me directly on the passanger side door. Luckily the truck is built like a tank, so my brother was only severly jolted awake but not hurt.

Being the man of action that I am, I immediately jumped out of the truck to check on the other driver, he's an elderly man, and had no idea what happened, but he was okay. So I did the whole deal where you wait for the cops to show up, and suffer the embarresment of watching all your friends drive by and just stare at what you did.

So after its all over with, I just want to forget that it ever happened, pay the ticket and be done with it. Except I can't, because it turns out that the old man was my girlfriend at the time's neighbor, oh the Irony. And she just so happens to be a good person that takes care of the elderly, so she knows him well. So you must imagine my embarressment that anytime I see her, he's right there to remind me of what I did. To make matters worse, my town is pretty small, so anytime I go any where, he just happens to be there.

It's not like he's angry about it, but he just won't let it go.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 04:19:19 AM »
My crazy teacher

OK so one time in high school, i had this teach who was crazy. She taught histroy and she went on about how it was all fake and nothing happened like histroy says. She did this alto, not only that since our class was almost all female, they where all out on a trip some where ( i think it was cheer leading. ) she said that men are idiots and shes going to have to teach this again to the girl's but we ( males) wont understand the lession even if we hear it twice. another time she said that there is so much BS in the world that she feels like cutting her self. Another funny time is when we went to a museum she had us hold hands and walk through it like we where in kindergarten. I had a lot of fun with her.... i left the group as soon as we eneted, she gave me a detention the next day and another time i got her really mad, she was yelling at the class manly the males and i said calm down miss, your wife wont like it, she freaked all the guys laughed. another really funny time was when some one hid her text book and she couldn't find it she went crazy looking for it.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 06:15:56 AM »
I never found it cool to pick on a teacher.

Offline Acegermanshepard

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Gsd drummer
    • Awards
  • Species: German shepard
  • Coloring: Normal Shepard coulers
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 08:30:00 AM »
My crazy teacher

OK so one time in high school, i had this teach who was crazy. She taught histroy and she went on about how it was all fake and nothing happened like histroy says. She did this alto, not only that since our class was almost all female, they where all out on a trip some where ( i think it was cheer leading. ) she said that men are idiots and shes going to have to teach this again to the girl's but we ( males) wont understand the lession even if we hear it twice. another time she said that there is so much BS in the world that she feels like cutting her self. Another funny time is when we went to a museum she had us hold hands and walk through it like we where in kindergarten. I had a lot of fun with her.... i left the group as soon as we eneted, she gave me a detention the next day and another time i got her really mad, she was yelling at the class manly the males and i said calm down miss, your wife wont like it, she freaked all the guys laughed. another really funny time was when some one hid her text book and she couldn't find it she went crazy looking for it.
Whoah I think I just read a precise discription of our home ec teacher. Sexcist crazy thats her alright