The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard  (Read 24923 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Everflame: The Shard
« Reply #450 on: May 31, 2012, 07:59:50 PM »
Feuilly stood up and began walking in the right direction with Viola keeping pace. Realizing something, he glanced over his shoulder, stopping short. "Um... Aeron?" he called to the wolf. "It's this way." The crat motioned in the direction that he and Viola were walking.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #451 on: May 31, 2012, 08:12:03 PM »
aeron grined sheepishly "i knew that!" he quickly ran up following behind them.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #452 on: May 31, 2012, 08:13:37 PM »
Viola smiled coyly. "Oh did you?" she said, lightly punching his arm.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: May 31, 2012, 08:40:40 PM »
aeron heard the tone of her voice and felt his body jar when she punched his arm, and he wondered faintly if she was flirting with him, he then blacked out after seeing a blue-white flash and suddenly he was in a battlefeild, in the midst of the aftermath of a war he looked around and not a soul was standing, wait over there he herd a sob, he ran toward the noise and saw a large black wolf with orange eyes sitting over a  figure... but he could not see the face of the fallen warrior he saw the large wolf pick up a set of hammers, aeron gasped, this must be his killer if this was a vision of the future, he saw the wolf walk over to a slain demonic looking figure, and bury both hammers in the skull of the creature, ensuring its death, and in the process shattering the hammerheads and hafts with an unnatural strength, the wolf dropped what was left of the haft of the hammers and he slowly began to fade to gray, his eyes slowly turning brown, then blue, as his fur faded to the purest white.

it was him.

the other aeron made his way over to the fallen warrior, reached down and shut their eyes so that they may have peace in death, he picked up the warrior in one final embrace, tilting their head over his shoulder

i-it was

"VIOLA!!!!"
and then he awoke

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: May 31, 2012, 08:45:47 PM »
"OWW!" Viola covered her ears. "Well, you're awake," she said, looking down at him from where she knelt. Feuilly was standing nearby.
"You okay, Aeron?" he asked, flicking his tail.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: June 01, 2012, 12:28:02 AM »
Aeron looks up at the two and starts babbling "you were dead- and some kind of horrible beast-and i was black!!!!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: June 02, 2012, 06:31:45 AM »
"Wait, who was dead?" Viola asked.
"What beast?" Feuilly inquired. The crat and the kangaroo looked at eachother, then turned to Aeron and asked simultaneously:
"And what the heck do you mean by black?"

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: June 02, 2012, 08:26:37 PM »
aeron sat and after a minute he calmed enough and he relayed his entire vision to them.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: June 02, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »
Feuilly and Viola stood there, silent.
"So... I was dead?" Viola asked. "And bloody? And you had black fur? And you were mourning me?"
"And I wasn't there..." Feuilly said, thinking. "Hmm... perhaps this is a vision of what will come to pass if we fail in our quest."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: June 02, 2012, 10:53:34 PM »
aeron avoided feuilly's eyes....he had been there...beside viola...lifelessly lying there
"it was just not that my fur changed colors, it was all of the colors were reversed....my claws were white, my fur was black and my eyes instead of being blue were orange, and when i looked in my eyes there was an unreal flood of anguish, sorrow, and malice." he left out the passion he had felt in his eyes as he had held her lifeless corpse, he was confused because he didn't really feel that way about viola(he does not yet), and his confusion bothered him and showed on his face "and then i was able, while i was black to break these"he said gesturing to his warhammers "both in one swing, as strong as i am, that is impossible for any normal mortal" (not saying i am immortal just that i'm not a NORMAL mortal)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #460 on: June 03, 2012, 02:42:51 PM »
The feline's head spun around to glance over his shoulder to see what was thrown against the wall, and quickly noticed Perra slumped against her companion. Leo's ear wuold fidget after hearing the General's tone changed; his eyes flashed in rage as he glanced over his own shoulder to General Caisen and called out to her, “HEY! WELL EXCUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS! Last I checked, the little ferret, mink... what ever she is still got hit,” he growled lowly as he pulled a nearby rag from the wall and tore it down the middle. He shuffled a little closer to the girl, and quickly folded up one of the halves into a tight scare and draped it directly over the wound, followed by tieing the other around her body and the second rag it's self to create a makeshift bandage.

“And I don't know about you Ms. Caisen, but I would much rather be nailed with a plasma bolt at seventy hundred degrees celcius then a bloody spear from a meat mannequin pie! One of which has less of a chance to kill you in a non-fatal area with infection or bleedout, and the other does not!”

The feline would shake his head some, not even carring if she heard his retort. His eyes would glance down to the corpses, followed by his body slowly bending over to quickly search each one of them for anything useful and pocketing said item if he did. He then picked up the nearby spear and proceeded to use it to chop off one of the creatures tail by repeatedly stabbing it down it's vertebrae. Eventually, he managed to sever it which he would now crack the middle of the spear against a cornor to break it in half. Afterwards, he would line the tail up with one of the halves, and proceeded to tie the two together tightly into a makeshift short sword. “Rather have this and not need it,” he grumbled to himself as he picked up the makeshift sword along with the second half of the spear. He would then followed in suit with the general.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:49:37 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: June 05, 2012, 08:55:56 PM »
aeron avoided feuilly's eyes....he had been there...beside viola...lifelessly lying there
"it was just not that my fur changed colors, it was all of the colors were reversed....my claws were white, my fur was black and my eyes instead of being blue were orange, and when i looked in my eyes there was an unreal flood of anguish, sorrow, and malice." he left out the passion he had felt in his eyes as he had held her lifeless corpse, he was confused because he didn't really feel that way about viola(he does not yet), and his confusion bothered him and showed on his face "and then i was able, while i was black to break these"he said gesturing to his warhammers "both in one swing, as strong as i am, that is impossible for any normal mortal" (not saying i am immortal just that i'm not a NORMAL mortal)
"Hmm..." Feuilly thought for a moment. "I'm not quite sure what to make of this... let us hope for all of our sakes that your vision doesn't become reality."
Viola hugged Aeron gently. "It must have been terrible... seeing all that carnage and darkness..." She doesn't mention her death to him, for it seemed as though it seriously bothered him.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: June 05, 2012, 10:36:19 PM »
aeron looked shyly up into her eyes murring softly he leaned into her hug, wrapping his arms around her, he looked up and murmered, "the worst part was that i didn't know who i was" , and he thought, seeing you in a strangers arms.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: June 05, 2012, 10:48:57 PM »
Viola gently patted Aeron's back. "I know how you feel," she said. "I've been rather lost myself a few times... but I always come out of it."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #464 on: June 05, 2012, 11:00:48 PM »
The otter girl watched the hooded figure, slinging the great hunting beast over one shoulder like she would a mere river-pike while hunting on the clan barges. She shot a glance from the figure to Imshi and Yenchi. The pair seemed barely to have noticed this feat of strength, Imshi fussing over the livid-red wounds that criss-crossed the feline's white fur.

Ellin had heard tales of chosen individuals from the city. Individuals Capable of harnessing the strength of a hundred men. She strode quickly across to where Neesa stood, glancing from the rabbit to the hooded figure. For a moment she regarded the girl with a haughty gaze, hand reflexively reaching for a blade at her hip, then her shoulders fell. Her hand grasped for a moment at thin air and her tail flicked awkwardly as she glanced to Neesa's eyes, muttering "Pray tell, who... or what was that figure?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"