The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard  (Read 24716 times)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
Re: Everflame: The Shard
« Reply #465 on: June 05, 2012, 11:40:54 PM »
aeron looks up at viola and whimpers a bit, truly scared "you don't understand! i thought that i was someone else! and that would have ment..........."

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #466 on: June 09, 2012, 12:55:58 AM »
Viola cocked her head. "What would it have meant?"
"Yeah," Feuilly said. "What would it mean, Aeron?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #467 on: June 09, 2012, 07:48:36 PM »
"nothing………" he mumbled quietly looking away from her, blushing. It would have ment he was dead, and she in someone else's arms.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #468 on: June 09, 2012, 07:52:10 PM »
Feuilly shrugged. "Well, no matter what the case is, we must keep moving."
Viola nodded. "Alright."  She took Aeron's hand and helped him up. "C'mon, big guy. Let's go."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: June 09, 2012, 09:22:51 PM »
Aeron blushed again as she took his hand, he got to his feet and began following them being unusualy quiet.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: June 09, 2012, 09:24:04 PM »
Viola stayed back with Aeron and walked next to him, looking at him every once in a while.

Feuilly led on towards their destination...

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: June 10, 2012, 04:43:15 PM »
Aeron could not help staring at viola as they walked, to him she seemed the most interesting thing in their journey, he wondered to himself if he was falling for her, if so, how could he? He didn't know her, even if he did he could not remember, everytime she would glance at him he would look away, just in time, pretending to admire the scenery, until he looked away too late.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: June 10, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »
Viola had noticed that Aeron was staring at her from the start; the way he always turned his head to admire the scenery when she looked over at him. She rubbed her left upper arm awkwardly, as she realized that she actually was starting to like him a bit... perhaps even more.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #473 on: June 14, 2012, 03:58:15 AM »
The great lizard narrowed his eyes at Aria.
"So I was right. You are her. You understand me, and wave that voice around like a flag, drenched in Seeker's pain. Though even though you hear my words, i doubt you know what i talk about." He opened his jaw and Dim Lane dropped, sprawled on the grass as he scrambled away, flapping over to Aria. He stood in front of her, pushing back.
"Let's just back away slowly, that should work, right?" the raven said.
The lizard shifted his shoulders to keep the unconscious girl balanced comfortably. "You can call me whatever you will, though my friend here calls me Saviour." He gestured to the girl. He turned his head and gripped her in his mouth. A haze of light hissed among his teeth and the girl whimpered as he lay her on the floor in front. "She is not okay. Maybe you can help that." Black ooze dribbled out of her. "Her name is Little Hands."

Talin's body went stiff. His mind couldn't get past the thought that Talin Kor'vial, who he believed all his life was his identity, no longer existed in the city that he lived in for just as long. He had dropped to his knees, but he didn't feel the impact on his knees. His eyes watered from scarce blinking, but that too was unnoticed by him.

A voice, both alien and familiar, trailed up his spine before reaching his ears and pulling him out of his loop of inactivity. "Well boy, if you're not Talin Kor'vial... then who is this creature I see before me?" From where Tizzarath left, he saw himself with jet black fur and no lips. Every moment of the mouth caused black ooze to drip out from his lower jaw while his glazed eyes looked at the still recovering panther. Though he couldn't smile, the self-image was still able to smile like a true monster as he got in Talin's face.

"Maybe I should go visit Aria and tell her Talin doesn't exist... maybe make a mo-" The guards could see Talin lash out at something in front of him, but he vanished halfway through the swipe. To Talin, he just dispersed the illusion, and found himself standing in front of Aria while finishing his swipe. He just sat there for a few moments as his right eye started to twitch, then he wrapped both arms around her and started crying, but no sobs or shudders were heard.

"By the Grace of Seeker, please let her be real..." he whispered unintentionally to Aria's ears.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aria was surprised by the speech of the lizard creature and the sudden appearance of Talin, her heart pounded wildly, he looked odd to her but before she could react, she was in his arms, her body became tense before she felt herself grow hot with a full body blush. she left her eyes open before she heard him speak.

"By the Grace of Seeker, please let her be real..."

Aria blinked, confused yet felt flattered by that statement, she gently pulled away "I am real...if your hugging me?" she questioned innocently, staring into his eyes unknowingly of his turmoil, her voice caused her throat much pain that she could not hide.

"Talin...look behind you" she said softly. trying to get him to notice the creature with the little girl behind him.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:33:19 AM by Grace.E »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #474 on: June 14, 2012, 04:55:25 AM »
As deep as the pit he had felt himself plunge into, just hearing Aria's voice whether hurt or not was still enough to lift his spirits. He slowly got up, a lopsided smile on his face as he cleared away the tears and gazed upon the creature and the girl on top of it. He let his mind wander while he unfocused his vision. He noticed the sludge coming from the small girl's mouth and immediately ignored the large lizard carrying her.

"This one suffers from Nero's touch... though a treatment currently escapes me. Give me a moment of meditation, and I will have the answer to her ills." He casually said, his face regaining the seriousness that used to be so uncommon for him.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #475 on: June 24, 2012, 01:49:49 AM »
Chosen Akela stopped in her tracks, holding Listy back with the strip of cloth as she stands in front of her. She watches the dark figure approach, and she feels the very air burn in her lungs.

The Lizard known as Saviour recoiled at Talin's appearance, and a sharp hiss poured from him as he stepped back and bared sharp teeth, defending Little-Hands. Hearing Talin's explanation of the girl's affliction, he narrows his eyes. "Who is this one?" he asks Aria, believing her to be the only one who can hear.

Beem watched, wide eyed with a kind of uncontrolled curiosity as Leo bandaged the injured mink. Once covered, he kept prodding her, making her wince. Caisen meanwhile, scowled silently at Leo as she slowly shook her head and sidled past, stepping through the gore, leaving squishy footsteps up the stairs. Eventually the group reached the corridor, where shadows spilled in through the gaping hole blown through by Little-Hands. Caisen clambered over the rubble and covered her mouth as the smothering darkness almost overwhelmed.

Neesa looks over at the otter a little confused. "One of the chosen, I guess," she says, keeping her distance and her eyes on the blade.  "But then I've never seen a chosen people are afraid of." She gives a nervous little laugh, puffing out of her. "You could ask her if you like." She gestures over with her eyes, as the Chosen woman strolls back toward the city gates at a leisurely stroll. The beast twitches, seemingly still alive.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #476 on: June 24, 2012, 03:47:03 AM »
Talin looked right at the lizard, hardly unsettled that the lizard was speaking to him.

"My name is Talin, and I am a Chosen of the Seeker..." without even asking the lizard to approach the body, Saviour caught his right leg with his tail and attempted to pull him to the ground. Talin stood still as the lizard tried to pull, only feeling a little give before the leg returned to its' original spot. His voice was calm, despite his body being so tense.

"Aria, please tell this lizard that trying to stop me will not save his passenger's life."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:50:07 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #477 on: July 04, 2012, 03:13:40 AM »
Nero would stop only a few feet from the pair, a smirk on his grim countenance.  The air was filled with the sound of clanking metal and hisses as his angels marched onward behind him.  His eyes would pierce into the Chosen's own before chuckling to himself and looking at the child before him.  Rolling his shoulders, he'd look at her curiously before smiling.  "You've come a long way......just to see me.  Haven't you?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #478 on: July 04, 2012, 10:55:13 AM »
Ellin turned away from Nessa and started off to where the chosen walked towards the city walls, but then stopped and turned back. For a moment she seemed to undergo an internal struggle then, with the smallest nod of her head, she muttered "Thank you."

Imshi watched the otter girl set off at a run, her lithe and silent pace at odds with her appearances, dark chestnut fur glinting in the sunlight. Standing beside her Yenchi followed her gaze and sighed. "Whatever is going on between the two of you, is not my business..."

At that Imshi turned to him with a sad smile, sighing in return as she walked over to Neesa. "There is nothing between us, not any more. You need not worry yourself over this, merely what we are to do next." Yenchi watched her walk away, her hips no longer swaying with the high-spirits she had held before, and he sighed. As he watched her a small flash of blue fluttered onto his shoulder. He grinned and stroked Vin, the harker bird, with one finger.

Imshi stopped beside Neesa and sighed. "I am indeed sorry for that... You have been put through more trouble getting us out of the city than I had hoped." She glanced from Neesa to the lithe form of the otter girl in the distance. "That girl thrives on the melodrama... It is not her fault, really."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: July 07, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »
as aeron walked along, he couldn't help but notice the slight blush that rose to viola's cheeks every time he looked away, he mumbled to himself, a little too loud, "does she know i'm staring, if she does then why hasn't she said anything? is it possible she might...like me?"