The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard  (Read 24730 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Everflame: The Shard
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 10:34:49 PM »
Aria frowned, before she looked at him, observing the way he stood and the way he talked. then she signed if I cut you loose...how can I be sure you wont hurt me? then she said. even if you did, what use would you get out of killing or hurting a poor, mute girl like me?" Its not like seeker cares about me anyways...she ripped away the power of speech from me thats when she noticed the bird and she looked at it curiously, kneeling next to it and opened her palm. curious...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:41:26 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 10:53:47 PM »
The little bird eyed her hand cautiously, then hopped into her palm with another chirrup. It sat there calmly and started to preen the bright blue feathers of its four wings with occasional glances at Talin. Done cleaning himself, Vin fluttered up onto Aria's shoulder and settled down. As strange as it would sound, it almost seemed as though the bird understood what was being said and was merely content with listening.

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 01:20:06 AM »
Talin laughed again, wiping a tear from his eye while tensing his legs for a brief moment. "I would have no use or desire for harming or killing you. Depending on the nature of your muteness, I could restore your voice. However, I cannot undo what the Seeker herself has done during your time in the womb, nor what she will do when your soul parts from your body."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011, 02:16:41 AM »
"Well he is big" Meredith spread her arms out wide and then long, "he has wings and dark skin.. and hair..." the child's mind began to wander as she tried to decipher how Siyan looked in her own mind.

On the opposite end Siyan began to panic. He couldn't find the child anywhere.
   "Meredith! Meredith!" His voice filled with fear as he yelled as loud as he could, still pushing people out of his way.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 02:57:53 AM »
Aria stared, the facial expression of 'what the hell...' before she shrugged and signed I am perfectly fine without a voice, gives me character

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 03:43:56 AM »
Entaru grimaced at the raven and did not answer for a moment.  If there was a god at all it certainly wasn't Seeker. More than one god...he dare ask of what only the highest ranking members of the Town of the Shard know.  Fool.  Looking down on the raven he let a low growl echo through his throat, as his emerald eyes bore a hole into his skull.  "My faith is unwavering...that is all any worshipper of Seeker may ever know."  Turning back to the Queen and Priestess, a smirk appeared under his cowl as the swan began to rant.  He kept a close eye on her agony as she howled her warning, his fist tightening around his staff in gleeful anticipation as the coming of Nero was proclaimed to the crowd.  Praise the Shard....our time has come.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 04:18:27 AM »
His grin got larger. "Which is why the Seeker did not design you with a voice. I used to not be in this prison ten years ago, but then my 'burden' became too much for those around me." He looked around as Aria made no move to cut the ropes or even approach him. "If you cut me out... I'll tell you about the other gods and open the door for you... deal?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2011, 04:25:12 AM »
Aria frowned I am not religious... but... if I let you go... will you be my friend and not kill me?" she asked I wanna get out of Tiny city....I can get you new clothes too then she pulled out her stone dagger and slowly approached him.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2011, 04:29:08 AM »
Talin nodded. "Thank you Aria, and I will. But, it's not about religion, this is a second-hand account of their existence." He stood with arms low so that the neck rope would be the only thing that might be out of her reach.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2011, 04:31:40 AM »
Oh Dim would love this guy.... she thought as she cut his ropes away. she saw the rope scars and burns and felt sorry for him, when she was done, she stepped back. now for the whole she mouthed to herself as she put the dagger away. she let the bird loose and it flew through the hole, Aria skillfully climbed through the hole and looked around the top...no one, she beckoned him to come, claiming it was safe.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 04:50:54 AM »
Talin kept his elation to a minimum as the 'chains' that held him there were now slumped against the floor, and far away from his person. He went over to the hole and looked up. "I'll be right up, I need to get something!" He went over to the wooden door, and had it busted open after bashing it with his leg four times. He then made an immediate left, heading over to a dust covered ornate chest.
Tiz did say she would keep the sword safe, and everything she touches does eventually become ornate. He found it locked, then remembered.
Yea... a Chosen's weapon would be very tempting to the less virtuous of Tina City. He bashed the lock open with a stone, breaking the stone in the process. He smiled as he saw Fang in the chest, encased inside a red sheathe made of reinforced leather. He slipped the strap on, and the hilt pointed out of his right shoulder as he went back into the prison and climbed his way out of the hole.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 04:55:50 AM »
Aria was sitting cross legged, by the time she saw him, she saw his face, well...she had to admit, somehow, he was a casanova. before you were locked up, were you a lady's man? she asked, but her face portrayed that she wasn't impressed.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 04:59:58 AM »
Talin smiled at that, but made sure he got out of the hole before answering. "I did not date anyone, if that is what you meant. The only person I've spoken with who is even remotely my age, and whom I have good opinions of, is Queen Tizzarath." He spoke as if that was nothing, mostly because he was still keeping his emotions in check.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 05:04:48 AM »
Aria looked him up and down, before she rolled her eyes. no lover boy ever dates a girl, ts called a one night stand... she signed, she stood up and sighed, mentioning him to follow, they came to a room as she looked at him, then pulled out leather pants, boots, wool socks and a tunic and threw it at him. before she went into the other room.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 05:10:49 AM »
Talin looked at Aria with confusion. "Hey, what is a 'one night stand'?" He shouted, then started putting on the tunic until he couldn't get both arms through it. He put on the pants, which actually fit and had some slack to them. He then put on the socks and boots, then kicked them both off  when the boots couldn't fit. He went into the other room, looking for Aria. "Those are some mismatched sizes, Aria. Only the pants fit me."