Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard  (Read 24828 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Everflame: The Shard
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2011, 12:12:10 AM »
as Talin was in mid jump, something caused Aria to slip and fall.she fell and reached out and grabbed onto something, grabbing the edge of a roof, she hyper extended her shoulder and her elbow, she let out a raspy sound as she held on, she didnt expect the jail escapee to rescue her as she swung with the other hand and eventually pulled herself up, she was now on the roof before and was cradling her now injured arm, though she shed no tears.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2011, 12:43:42 AM »
Talin stopped mid-run, and went back to Aria. "Here, let me fix that..." He didn't really wait for her to give him consent, he just took her injured arm up and out of her other arm as he held it with both hands. His emotions faded and his gaze unfocused as Aria could feel the pain and the damage melt away. He let go of her arm, then slapped himself to shake the after-effects off his head. "There, good as new."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2011, 06:37:48 PM »
Aman turned and looked down at Siyan, his face marked with a scowl. He looked back at the guards and growled to himself.
"Lucky," he said and continued out of the theatre.

Dim Lane flapped and flustered as Entaru was taken away.
"Oh but, I just want to... Oh um, guards?" The cats turned and glanced back at the raven. "What are you taking him for, because I believe I can help. I'm very intimate with his work and I believe I can help with.... opinions and whatnot." The cats looked at each other. One of them who had a dark patch around his eye, shrugged.
"Who are you?" he asked.
"Dim Lane, sir. I'm an archeologist, rather highly thought of," Dim replied. The cat gave a skeptical look, then turned to his friend, leaning close.
"What's an archeologist?" he whispered. The other shrugged back then turned to the raven.
"Sure, come along," he said and guided them along back through the crowd. Just ahead of them, the giant form of Aman could be seen ambling through.

Little-Hands, blinded by the flash of light, yelped and hid behind Saviour who snarled and charged Leo down. At speed he darted forward and snapped at the light, closing his jaws onto Leo's arm; teeth pierced into the cat. The lizard continued to barge forward, pushing Leo to the ground while Little-Hands peered around him, knife ready.

The guard underground raced back, calling the forces. Men poured like ants out of the bunker, with female officers and a few Chosen in dark robes. The gate exit, pushed by feral buffalo creatures, shut and locked. The guards swarmed through the city, checking and alleys. Then, as Talin healed Aria, the chosen turned to them, calling out the directions. Guards charged towards them moving to surround the rooftops.

On stage, the swan was moved off on a stretcher and the Queen and High Priestess followed along behind, replaced by the frog from earlier who now announced a play to be started, based on the life and death of one of the founders known as Regina and her blasphemous husband Andrew who died for his distrust in Seeker.

Backstage, Queen Tizzarath and High Priestess Kara headed back through the corridors.
"You see?" said Karabelle. "Blasphemous and clearly dangers.  Tiz shot her a frown, but it was weak.
"I'm dealing with it, okay?" she said, and pressed her hand to her forehead, letting out a sigh.
"You better deal with it," Kara replied. "It's a serious threat to the community, and we cannot stand by and let dimwitted men burn the world." The Priestess had a permanent scowl while the Queen shook her head in frustration. Behind them, rapid footsteps slapped against the straw floor.
"Your majesty!" someone called. The pair looked back to see a young cheetah girl racing toward them. She stopped and panted hard to get the message out. "Important... huff... important prisoner, Talin Kor'vial... He's trying to escape." The cheetah held onto the wall and smiled up at the Priestess who patted her shoulder. The Queen groaned, spun on her feet slammed her head to the wall.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2011, 08:01:15 PM »
The feline was caught by surprise by how the woman was dressed, and how the lizard and the woman reacted. He opened his mouth originally to reassure the two; however the lizard had already lounged forwards and clamped down on his arm, and causing him to yowl out in agony. The cat was very lucky that a metal plate prevented the lizard from further serious damage. He found himself on the ground already, his legs kicking violently as tried to break away from the Lizard. “FRIENDLY! FRIENDLY!” the feline screamed.

The Serval began to remember his training from his past specimen retrieval assignments. He quickly licked one of his legs over the reptiles neck and followed by him pushing himself on top to straddle the lizard. He quickly wrapped his legs tightly and moved his other hand to grab the lizards upper jaw in front of the nose and began to pull upwards to try and free his arm. “Please I am FRIENDLY!” he cried out.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2011, 08:22:57 PM »
   "Parents?" Meredith stopped for a second, her ears went back, she wasn't quite sure how to answer it. "Umm... I guess my brother is like a parent.. but umm... not actual parents. At least not that I know of, I mean maybe I have a parent some where. I just never meet them." She put her hand on her chin as she thought deep in hard, she didn't know anything about her parents nor did she know anything about Siyan's parents either. Her pace was a tad slower as she walked not paying to much attention to anything again.

Siyan's body froze as the Aman towered over him. He tried to apologize but he couldn't force his self to speak, he barley mouthed "sorry". When Amen left Siyan began to force himself up, his knees a tad shaky, he wasn't quite sue what Amen was going to do. 'Lucky' he thought to himself, he wanted to retreat back to his cattle were he felt safe and secure before he wasn't so lucky.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2011, 10:25:33 PM »
Yenchi's ears also went flat when Meredith answered his question, although his reaction was in sheepish embarrassment. He glanced down at the girl with a red flush rising beneath the white fur of his cheeks. "Oh..." It was the only word he seemed able to say, his thoughts on how it must be like to live without a clan around you. He twisted one of his braids around his index finger as he always did when thinking and made an effort to say something more. "Well, your brother has brought you up well." With a smile he squeezed the girl's hand and looked down at her, tail flicking "My names Yenchi by the way, Yenchi Lantto."

With a chirrup Vin landed on Yenchi's shoulder, the bir'ds bright darting movements not completely still as he hopped from place to place. Yenchi stroked the bird down the neck with one finger as the three of them neared the entrance to the theater.

----------

Imshi walked out theater with a weight on her chest that she found would not be lifted no matter which choice she made. She gave a deep sigh, her wings shivering with a flutter of feathers. It was a difficult decision but one she had always known would be forced upon her. No matter which she chose Yenchi would surely follow, his loyalty and friendship were the only stable things she knew right now as everything else seemed to spiral away.

It was as she pondered the problem that she noticed Yenchi walking up the path towards the theater entrance and towards where she stood, pacing and muttering under her breath. She frowned, thinking of berating him for coming back when she had clearly told him it was better to stay by the river. Her sleek tail swished with annoyance and she waited for the pair to get within earshot.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2011, 11:06:01 PM »
Saviour thrashed and whipped his head about, hissing with jaws snapped tight on Leo's arm. Behind him, Little-Hands leapt up onto the lizard, running along his back, knife poised, she grabbed Leo's head and pulled it back. The knife was at his throat in an instant and pressed hard at his skin, but she stopped.
"Va?" she said and looked around at the cave, still with the held tight at Leo's neck. "Sha rusya? Vena sharayosa." She held even tighter, piercing his skin like a pin prick. "Ow... Ow teba." Her hold loosened and even the lizard released Leo's arm.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2011, 01:55:10 AM »
Talin turned around, immedeatly drawing Fang, then looked at it in surprise. Remaking Fang in granite and obsidian, now I feel a little more guilty for doing this. He broke out of his temporary lull and turned to one of his fellow Chosen. "You know, I thought you were all too scared of what I caught to even get within sight of me. How nice that I'm still approachable. However, I cannot let you prevent me or my companion from leaving the city."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 02:01:39 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2011, 02:00:13 AM »
Aria shakily stood up but then felt better as she drew her dagger and readied herself for battle, she saw the guards that surrounded them and the other that Talin was speaking too. his weapon of choice was quite glorious looking, though her green eyes veered from it as she began to find a way put.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2011, 02:41:20 AM »
The feline gritted his teeth preparing for a searing pain signaling his death. However he found himself now slowly being released as if they began to see he meant no ill will. He slumped off to the side and to the ground, still keeping a grasp on the flash light, but this time he held it downwards allowing the diffusion from the beam to illuminate the area slightly. He began to push himself away from the two slowly a bit more weary now until he felt he was at a safe distance.

He tried to push himself back to his feet slowly, using only his legs to stand up as he held his free hand out with an open palm in a gesture meaning he still means no ill will. He began to notice that the glove of his suit was slowly filling with blood. He quickly exchanged the flash light into the other hand keeping it pointed down and elevating his injured arm. “Why did you attack me?” he asked in a confused tone. The woman seemed to be helping him, until she attacked under short notice. “I hope.. you know ill will?”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2011, 05:49:14 AM »
Entaru snarled a bit, realizing that the raven wasn't going away any time soon.  Sighing, he puts his face in his palm with an audible smacking sound as he continued behind the cat guards.  Glaring at the raven he slammed his staff into the ground in frustration.  "You're not going to leave me alone are you?"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2011, 03:19:14 PM »
Meredith wasn't to sure how to react to Yenchi's physical gesture, "Umm... ok. Yenchi... Yenchi, I don't think I ever met someone with that name. What kind of place did you grow up on? Like are you more of a city dweller, that is so cool- how is it? Is that how you got the cool bird? Does everyone in the city have a bird?" Once Meredith began to ask questions she couldn't stop as she began to answer them on her own not even trying to wait for Yenchi to say something.

With the young fox now in site Siyan began to move over to the two of them, 'didn't I tell that child to say next to me!' he thought to himself, quickening his pacing into a run. As soon as Meredith was within arms reach Siyan scoped her up and held her close to him.
  "Didn't I tell you to stay right by my side"
  "I was but then I lost sight of you. I did as I was taught, I found a responsible looking adult." Meredith muffled through Siyan's chest. With her little paws she tried to push her body off of the bat, Siayn gave her some breathing room but still held her up. "That is Yenchi he is form the city, he has a pretty bird, and he is real nice." Meredith gestured towards Yenchi then to the bird. Siyan took a long look at Yenchi being a bit skeptical.
  "Thank you for looking after Meredith." he finally manged to pull out.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2011, 04:52:54 PM »
The Chosen straightened her back and looked up at the panther. Light slipped past the edge of her cowl and displayed the edge of a jackal's muzzle.
"Don't worry about me, I don't need to stand next to you to see you fall." As she spoke, the guards had created two circles around the criminals. The outer circle held bows, aimed and ready. "And you, girl," she looked over at Aria, examining her from afar. "If I kill you, it'll be because you let a dangerous prisoner escape. If he... When he kills you, it'll be because of his mood. You should climb down from there before you do yourself an injury. That goes for both of you." The strain of the bow strings creaked while the inner circle packed around the criminals, armed with swords and axes.

Little-Hands sat perched on Saviour's neck and she looked down at Leo, suspicion riddled on her face.
"We attacked you because you tried to blind me." She glanced down to the light. "With that."  The lizard hissed again. "But Seeker had reasons for saving you," Little-Hands gestured around at the cave. "She knows your... your... Va disya?" She looked back at the cave walls. "Ship? Ow ship ya." She looked back down at Leo, focused on the light in his hand. "She knows your ship. She says it is from before. Far before. She says you maybe know things that could help us." She flicked her head back toward the General. "So answer. How did you get here, where are you from, and who is the woman?"

Dim Lane flicked his head back with a laugh. "Ha, oh in time I will, I just need to stick around you just a bit longer. Maybe you'll get to meet my assistant too; lovely girl but no voice, completely mute. It's all very peculiar, although she is from your town you know. Maybe that shard radiation got to her. What are its effects by the way? I would love to know." The two cats chuckled to each other while the raven prattled on. They led on through the crowds, eventually breaking free and meeting up with the dogs who were escorting Aman.
"Entaru," said the giant fox. "You're joining me then. Good, and who's this?" he said with a scan over the raven's jabbering face.
"Dim Lane at your service sir, and may I offer my gratitude for being a beacon of achievement for other men to aspire to." Dim Lane's smile was ludicrous in its width, while Aman peered down at him over his muzzle.
"Thank you, you're kind to say so. We are a brotherhood after all, but I wasn't talking to you."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:48:34 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2011, 05:11:55 PM »
Talin smirked as he got into his combat stance. "You make it sound like I've degraded while in prison..."  He kicked out Aria's legs so her body wouldn't be caught in the imminent full-circle swing that knocked away the weapons of some of the guards, and knocked down those that held on. "Kara was kind enough to give my chains some slack, so that I would have something to do between my manic episodes, which I've gained some control over by the way."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2011, 06:11:53 PM »
she looked down at the woman when she spoke to her about being killed either way, she thought I've noticed When Talin 'tripped' Aria eventually stood up and scowled at her companion for doing all the work and not letting her have some fun, but he sure had a beef with this woman. when Talin said Maniac, she thought great...so he is a mad man...well, I am not sensible either