The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: -squeaks-  (Read 3002 times)

Offline ToxikHazzard

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Resident Dumbo Fox!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Grey/black with green markings
  • Height: 5'0"
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slight belly, lotsa fluff everywhere!
-squeaks-
« on: May 28, 2011, 03:45:33 PM »
Howdy! My name's Tox. :3 -squeaks and swishes her tail back and forth-

I'll just do this in list form first, then write a little intro. ^^

Name: Toxik
Nicknames: "Tox," "Toxy," "Dumbass," "Little-Hands," "My Little...Toxic Waste Facility," and formerly "Little green stalker"
Date of Birth: 6/24/'94

Favorite...
Band: Blue October
Manga/Anime: Death Note
Artist(s): Chalky(dA: thelightforest), Dagger(dA: majime), Toxic(dA: toxicisnotawesome)
Game: Pokemon

Loves...
Pokemon, art, costumery/fursuiting, writing/literature/reading, manga and anime to an extent, music, video games, speech/debate, arguing, plays/musicals/theatrics.

Hates...
Children/teenagers, idiots, people who don't put any effort into writing/texting, rap music, "gansta" behavior, trolls (usually just those that utterly fail at it), cheating/lying, thieves(art and otherwise) and authority figures.

Now for a written introduction. 8D

I've been a furry for about a year and a half, or somewhere along those lines. I joined the fandom because I developed a love for anthro artwork. I saw the costumes, the badges, the conventions, all the fun that this strange, cuddly group shared with others. All the fursuiters that made little kids giggle and grin, all the adorable critters...and I'll admit, even some of the yiff I had come across was cute. (Don't give me that face, I bet you looked at the yiff when you became a fur, too!  ;) ) I noticed a sense of belonging in the fandom, as though it was inviting me. Like I really did belong in this community.

So I made the decision: I would join the fandom. I already had a fursona, but she wasn't anthropomorphic. I jumped from a grey and green wolf named Rent, to a grey and green fennec fox named Rent, to a black and green fennec fox named Toxik. When I entered the furry community, I created Tox as my 'sona. I wanted a fresh start as an artist, and a fresh character that still retained some nostalgic essence of my previous fursonas. I chose a fennec fox because a friend of mine had shown me the species and I instantly fell in love with them.

Fennec foxes are small, tan desert foxes with ridiculously large ears. Many people keep them as pets/companions, and these little fluffballs seem rather happy around humans when taken care of properly. This species, on the endangerment scale, is under "least concern" and they're incredibly expensive to own, so at least there's no abuse or endangerment risk. In fact, I have decided someday I might attempt to own a fennec when I have the space and funds to care for it properly. They DO eat live prey, such as goldfish or mice, but I don't wanna hear any "Live feeding is cruel!" comments. Furs respect nature, right? Well, I'm respecting nature by giving my Fen a chance to display the hunting instinct. He'd hunt in the wild, so he'll hunt in the home as well.

Back on topic, I'm a New York resident, living in Albany (the state's capital!). I can't say I like it here, and I intend to move to Pittsburgh, PA with a close friend and con-buddy of mine, who I will pester to join the forum when she's online. xP She and I intend to attend the Art Institute of Pittsburgh once we get the hell outta high school. (Her sooner than myself, but her family suggested a year's break before AI) I chose PA because she and I have developed a sisterly bond, and let's face it: Our friendship is tighter than Dane Cook's pants. Our parents are practically bffs, as well. Additionally, we all know of a famous furry convention located smack dab in the city of Pittsburgh! I also have fallen for the charming city, it's just gorgeous.

There isn't much else about me, so I'll just leave it at that. ^^ Glad to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting some really awesome people! Any AC attendees this year? Additionally, I own a fursuit made by Tunnysaysidk, here's her picture of it. Feel free to tackle me if you see me :3

http://www.tunnysaysidk.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=122520054

(Oh, by the way, since people always ask wherever I go, my icon was created by CanineHybrid and Starmuttani on deviantart. They're like $6 if you're interested in one, and they all connect into one big endless wave! Go to #AwesomeWaves on DA if you want one ^^)
toxikfox (9:42:39 PM): Did he just make a Lion King reference about my boobs?

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Re: -squeaks-
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 03:52:19 PM »
Yip, yip Tox! Welcome to the forum!
Im Timmy the fox, the only Royal Cutefox around here hehe... and i never say no to get a new friend btw
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:54:16 PM »
Hey dumbass! Hehe, kidding, hiya Tox! I'm Kyriin, the one and only Aussie foxsky around the forum! Welcome~
Interesting intro you have here :) I love fennex foxes, they're adorable! I also must say I love your fursuit.
Hope you enjoy your time at TFF!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 04:38:29 PM by Macid »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 03:54:30 PM »
hello and welcome to our forums Tox. Im Macid the Lynx and I hope you like it here.

Offline ToxikHazzard

• Vibrating Furby
  • Resident Dumbo Fox!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!  ^_^ -glomps you all-

Thanks, Kyriin, I love my suit, too x3 It's so fluffy!

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Puncia at your service. :3

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 06:22:41 PM »
hello there, welcome to TFF.
and...o-o......OMG UR AWESOME!!! :D
im the one and only wolf / snow leopard hybrid here Kaprika, you'll also find me rather popular on here for my art. (you will find lots of furries on here running around with it)

this place is one of the best furry forums ive ever been to and you will find yourself RIGHT at home here, its a very tight knit family here.
we got arcade games, lots of threads to post and just all around PAWsome furries here.

YAY ANOTHER HOOGE EARED FURRY  WITH A FOOFY TAIL!!!!

and now...like everyone before you, to truely initiate you to TFF..
..you must pet, hug or otherwise luv the floof that is my tail!
 B)

...*extends my tail to you*

do that, and your IN!
<3
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:28:46 PM by KaprikaAZ »

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 06:41:46 PM »
I see you're into practically everything I am! Let's see; everything excluding anime and fursuiting are within my range of like! Glad to meet you, Toxik; Sytex at your service!

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 02:56:14 AM »
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 04:15:43 AM »
Hey Tox! Love the name.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • ArticSkyWolf is here to be awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue almost everywhere
  • Build: strong and awesome
  • Currently: Gaming some gamez
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 03:58:27 PM »
Wassup! Welcome to TFF, please make your way to the IRC Chat to Chat with the awesome furs chatting about stuff!

Offline Ebesu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifting wolf
  • Coloring: ocher for the main color crimsom pink for the hair, light grey muzzle, underbelly, lower legs+paws, and the tail tip
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 08:46:41 AM »
Welcome, I'm getting to know some new people as well.  I hope you have a fun time.
Everyone learns something every day, make sure you spread that knowledge.

I am merely just a wolf playing the role of a human, (wolf therian as well)

Don't forget to check out my art.  I'm leaving a link in my profile.  :)

My YouTube account http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLeetCasualGamer I rant and commentate.

Wii FC codes SSBB (3007-7844-7434)  TvC (4942-4274-2990)  I'm much better with SSBB but I welcome either game.  :P

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 05:32:04 PM »
welcome aboard! good to see a long and detailed intro post!! I'm Drake the foxaroo!
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline ToxikHazzard

• Vibrating Furby
  • Resident Dumbo Fox!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 04:11:16 PM »
im the one and only wolf / snow leopard hybrid here Kaprika, you'll also find me rather popular on here for my art. (you will find lots of furries on here running around with it)

this place is one of the best furry forums ive ever been to and you will find yourself RIGHT at home here, its a very tight knit family here.
we got arcade games, lots of threads to post and just all around PAWsome furries here.

B)

do that, and your IN!
<3

Sorry I poofed off the face of the earth for a bit, there. xP -squeals and hugs Kaprika's tail- It's so fwuffy, I'm gonna die! 8D

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 11:56:38 PM »

B)

do that, and your IN!
<3

Sorry I poofed off the face of the earth for a bit, there. xP -squeals and hugs Kaprika's tail- It's so fwuffy, I'm gonna die! 8D

LOL despicable me reference FTW :D
omg i love your fursona, you should post in my free art thread i have in the free art section i posted. im looking for neat looking furries to do random free art for! id definatly consider you
*ruffles ur fur*

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..