The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A little Annoyed  (Read 277 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
A little Annoyed
« on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:37 AM »
First of all there is this girl that my mate dated back in the day, now she is going to my school. recently I received info from a friend that my bf (will not say on TFF) will trade 'stuff' for sexy pictures on myspace, which he hasn't been on in months. then I recently found out about rumors about my bf cheating on me. I personally don't believe him because not only is my mate grounded but he is completely over his ex and honestly....she is not very attractive. so I think its her spreading these rumors and doing all this stuff, and so I am a little ticked off at her. we also had a Myspace argument last year and I threatened her in order her to leave me and my mate alone, it worked, but now I think she is trying to get revenge.... should I do something, or should I just ignore her?

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: A little Annoyed
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:28:10 AM »
she's attacking you the only way she can, with words. Just ignore her, dont give her words any power over you.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: A little Annoyed
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:32:14 AM »
*hugs Macid* thanks, just that she is like an annoying fly that wont leave us alone...I'll  let you know if anything worse happens, which I highly doubt, she is scared of me *funnr growl sound*

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.