The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Something wrong...  (Read 754 times)

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
Re: Something wrong...
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 02:21:08 PM »
what? I've never heard of hypochondria, and no I am not kidding. this is serious.

P.S. Just looked up hypochondria. no, I'm not making fun of you, I am trying to help. i just heard about this type of thing before, and though t that might be what was wrong. I apologize for giving you any reason to think otherwise.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 06:24:26 AM »
You might have a worm. In that case, get a cup of milk, heat it up hot, and hold your mouth over it. never had worms before, but I hear that this sensation is not pleasant. Yes, the worm will be going into the milk. yes, it has to be milk. if you don't feel something (it'll probably be a pulling sensation you feel as the worm comes out) then I am just talking out ma butt. hope this helps, brah.

Post Merge: May 08, 2011, 11:56:21 AM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100717230939AAu8qIv

this basically solidifies my diagnosis, me thinks. tell the doctor that, if this is what it is, that he got out-doctored by a bear.

...You're kidding, right? This post sounds more like you're just making fun of my hypochondria than actually helping. (No offense if that is not the case.)

Actually no, he's not. I had a parasite in my senior year of high school. I had helicobacter pylori in the lining of my stomach and they had to get a sample of stomach tissue to find it. I was on anti-biotics for 2 months. The pain, from what you've described, sounds similar to what happened with me. I'm not saying that this is the case with you but consider it a possibility. Don't joke around with parasites, I know what they're capable of.

Check it out --> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001276/
                       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicobacter_pylori
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 06:27:32 AM by Spike V. »

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 01:21:42 PM »
I can honestly not recall where I could possibly have gotten a parasite, though.

Also, I felt another 1 second sharp pain yesterday, at almost the same time. Also, when I went to pee, it hurt doing so. My dad suggested I drink a glass of water, and I had to pee THREE times in about 5 to 10 minutes. I hear that's a sign of Diabetes/Hypoglycemia, but I think it's just because I drank a whole glass in a short time.

I haven't felt well all night, and I don't feel too well right now. I don't whether that's my hypochondria or something serious, but I think it's just my Hypochondria as usual. I don't know much, but I do know that right now I'm too afraid to eat anything. (I am so pathetic)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 01:23:34 PM by Benny Bunnycorn »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Zamiel

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Zamiel of IMVU
    • Awards
  • Species: Least Weasel
  • Coloring: The upper parts of the fur are dark tawny. The underside, including the lower jaw & inner sides of the arms & legs are white. There's Stoat blood in him ;)
  • Build: Lean, althletic & very, very flexible.
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 06:06:56 PM »
You're not pathetic mate, you don't know what's goin' on & you're worried. It's understandable, I'm a Virgo & we're well known for bein' hypochodriacs. I can worry meself sick (quite literally) over things. You can listen all day to everyone's opinions & ideas & as helpful or carin' as peeps 'ere are, you're just gonna make yourself feel worse. :(

Best advice I can give ya is GO TO A DOCTOR. As you said, your doc said there was nowt wrong, well go see a different one... request a second opinion ;)

Whether it be a parasite, hypoglycemia, or even a stomach bug, if you're not sure get checked out mate. If you're not gonna do it for yerself then do it for your family... do it for us as well. I've been gone from 'ere a long time & on returnin' I've found it's still full of carin' furs who look out for each other.

Stay lucky fella! Oi Oi! ;)
I Love Humanity... It's People I Don't Like.

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 06:53:32 PM »
Gee, you're a Virgo? At least your sign isn't NAMED after a disease. I'm a Cancer!

Also, I know I should go to a doctor, but doctor visits aren't cheap. My mom has a Diabetes set that can test my blood sugar. I almost used it, but I wussed out. I can take a needle in the arm no problem, but I hear a needle to the finger hurts more, and I've never been a fan of pain.

Offline Zamiel

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Zamiel of IMVU
    • Awards
  • Species: Least Weasel
  • Coloring: The upper parts of the fur are dark tawny. The underside, including the lower jaw & inner sides of the arms & legs are white. There's Stoat blood in him ;)
  • Build: Lean, althletic & very, very flexible.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »
Oh, my bad fella. The UK gets free consultations because of the National Health Service (probably not for much longer with the new Government  >:(). I'm used to talkin' to other Brits on IMVU & I forget that this ain't IMVU lol. Sorry mate :(

A Cancerian are ya? Ooooh I'm jealous. Try bein'  the perfectionist Virgo AND be diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive personality disorder lol ;)

In any event, I 'ope you get sorted out somehow & it ain't serious ;)

Laters fella
I Love Humanity... It's People I Don't Like.

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 07:27:48 PM »
I read online symptoms on Diabetes/Hypoglycemia, and I don't have any of the symptoms. My stomach aches and my head feels heavy, but those aren't listed symptoms.

Personally, for me it's one thing after another. Nights always seem to be the worst for me, cause that's when I'm alone in my bedroom, so it's when I worry the most. I usually sleep better around my mom.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »
get a cat-scan of your stomach, that'll show if you have a parasite, but if not, it might be diabetes, I dont know. Do you have hot & cold flashes? if not, its not diabetes. just sayin.

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 07:46:58 PM »
get a cat-scan of your stomach, that'll show if you have a parasite, but if not, it might be diabetes, I dont know. Do you have hot & cold flashes? if not, its not diabetes. just sayin.

No, I don't think so.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 08:00:54 PM »
That means it's not diabetes.  :/ it might be your gull bladder, or, as I said earlier, a parasite.

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 12:41:39 PM »
Okay, last night I think I might have had a cold flash. It only seemed to affect my left arm, though.