Author Topic: A little Annoyed  (Read 287 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
A little Annoyed
« on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:37 AM »
First of all there is this girl that my mate dated back in the day, now she is going to my school. recently I received info from a friend that my bf (will not say on TFF) will trade 'stuff' for sexy pictures on myspace, which he hasn't been on in months. then I recently found out about rumors about my bf cheating on me. I personally don't believe him because not only is my mate grounded but he is completely over his ex and honestly....she is not very attractive. so I think its her spreading these rumors and doing all this stuff, and so I am a little ticked off at her. we also had a Myspace argument last year and I threatened her in order her to leave me and my mate alone, it worked, but now I think she is trying to get revenge.... should I do something, or should I just ignore her?

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: A little Annoyed
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:28:10 AM »
she's attacking you the only way she can, with words. Just ignore her, dont give her words any power over you.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: A little Annoyed
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:32:14 AM »
*hugs Macid* thanks, just that she is like an annoying fly that wont leave us alone...I'll  let you know if anything worse happens, which I highly doubt, she is scared of me *funnr growl sound*

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.