The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju (OOC---Closed)  (Read 16611 times)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Atreju (OOC)
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2011, 09:58:10 PM »
Yay for first posts!

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2011, 10:37:05 PM »
Poor rabbit... :(

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »
Heheheh....yeah  >:3

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2011, 11:04:45 PM »
*it finally crawls into my slow mind* okay...thanks.

So does this mean I can post right now, or do I still wait on my turn?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2011, 11:38:43 PM »
The first two times we'll do a posting order to see that we are all here and functioning. After that, i will close the rp and replace the posting order with the other wave method.
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2011, 11:40:30 PM »
sounds cool Katie

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • "The empror never forgives, heretics!"
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: light grey, with streaks of metallic blue running down arms and back
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 174 lbs.
  • Build: medium, leaning towards muscular
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2011, 12:04:53 AM »
I see. what is this "other wave" method of which you speak?
vibrating furby?! what the hell kind of title is that!?

.::WAAAGH 2011 VETRAN::.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2011, 01:13:42 PM »
What type of religious groups are their.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2011, 01:14:46 PM »
I will post, wait for everyone else to post once  in whatever order they want, then post again, then wait again, etc.

Post Merge: May 12, 2011, 01:18:06 PM
What type of religious groups are their.

There is a Catholic-like group amoung the Nazis, the native tribes have a religion based off of the stars or else the land, there is a cult of magic worshippers and scholars, there is a church (both in rebel and Nazi territory) for each of the other worlds,  and some of the Nazis follow a sort of cult that looks back in time and worships the old ways of beauty, order and 'purity.'
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:18:06 PM by Katie W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2011, 02:08:17 PM »
So should we post again after you post this round? Because I'm quite lost on the posting order as of now. It changed.  :S

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2011, 03:21:04 PM »
>.> The  first two rounds  we go by the posting order, then I close the rp and we begin the wave thing after my third post. So yes, we go by the order the first two times, and the third time I post you guys can begin the wave posting, which gets rid of the order.

x

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »
So yeah, I went and did a quick pic of my two characters  :P    As good an excuse for drawing as any   :3

Link of it in my art thread: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=9543.msg737540#new

... Or if you cant be bothered to go over there, I'l go ahead and put it here for ya  ;)

About an hour or two work inbetween revision for exams  XP
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »
That's super cool :D As I said, beautiful and captures the mood of this RP perfectly.

You should seriously do some guest art for me once I get the final webcomic version of this going. :3 And speaking of which I should start drawing some of my favorite characters here, as some of your chars may get a role in the webcomic. Just a quick question though: My webcomic version is mostly human, none of you are going to kill me if I draw a human ('neko' except not necessarily cat) version of your character, right?
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2011, 07:52:50 PM »
Nah I'd be cool with it. Though...True would be weird. >>

Considering he harbors a psychotic split personality. <<

But yeah. Nice drawing, Kitt!

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2011, 08:55:57 PM »
Passcard
Name: Charles Delacroix
Species: Human

Appearance: Small frame, but tahts what gives him his speed
Ref Pictures (if you have any): http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g85/302385/302385_1283360273_large.jpg

Skin/Coloring: White
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: see picture for his arm tatoos

Eye Color: Green
Eye style: Normal i guess?
Hair Color:No hair
Hair Style: no hair

Build: Light build, built for SPEED!
Weight: 150 lbs.
Height: 6'0

Clothing: Flak jacket without sleeves for full use of his arms, the mask he's wearing, and some sweatpants with shoes with good grips
Accessories:

Mode of Transportation: Foot for the most part, unless the destination is REALLY FAR AWAY!

Weapons: Stormcaller, magic sniper rifle. He carries a 10 round clip sniper rifle using some pretty heavy ammunition, .223 rounds with a well sighted scope. The rifle itself isn't 'magical' persay but it tips the bullets with a special magic essence, that when before the target, if Charles chooses, will explode into a cloud of shrapnel.
Twin digital cameoskinned (green) Tokmak high magazine pistols.
One Kukri

Weapons:
How they are carried: Stormcaller is slung across his back, the Tokmaks are placed in holsters on Charle's midsection (so in a hurry he can draw them quickly) and the kukri is in a sheath that's tied flat to his back (so he pulls the hilt and whips it out of the sheath)

Limitations/Details: He has no magical ability whatsoever. This is due to him belonging to a rare breed of humans known as 'Pariahs'. They can't use magic either due to genetics or their families escaping from the Nazi's during their original settlement in the world, as such they would never have been 'blessed' with magic. He's a deadeye with most weaponry, but there's a catch. If he stands still, he can shoot the wings off a fly with a pistol round at maximum range, however when on the move, his accuracy is not as impressive, and shots go wide or miss their mark.

Faction: Loner

What faction does he/she belong to?:

How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: They see him as a target to be killed on sight and he would like to return the favor with their people.

How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: He doesn't really follow their ideals, but he does work with them on occasion as a freelance merc.

How does he/she feel about the border war?: If he can profit from it, let them kill each other.

The following section is only for independents....chars that do not belong to a particular group and are primarily on their own.

How did this character come to work alone?: He was once apart of the failed  'Skirmisher' program that was held by the Rebels. An idea to train snipers who were highly mobile, that mobility being in the form of parkour. Before the program lifted off, the base was attacked by Nazis during a border skirmish and most of the troops were killed. Charles is one of the survivors.

How do they operate on their own? That is, do they have enemies? Or are they generally tolerated in all territories? He gets merc contracts for third parties and the odd Rebel alliance job. He's generally accepted in the seedier areas in the Nazi empire and rebel bases, but if he ever went to the capital the military would be all over him.

Given the opportunity, would this character join a group that suited them?: He works with the rebels on occasion

This following part is for chars who are members of a military or armed force only. (can i put some characteristics in this, because he has a military background. and he works with Rebels)

What Type of soldier is he or she?: A Skirmisher. A highly mobile sniper unit capable of picking off targets then quickly relocating.

Where does he/she serve?: Wherever the contract demands.

State his or her rank or job.: Marksman.

Life Story

Personality: Charles, as a result to seeing his entire unit wiped out, grew to have a cynical world view and is incredibly sarcastic. He lost a lot of faith in the world, especially with the Nazis. However for the few things and people he likes, he is a devoted friend, albeit complaining  a lot.

Bio: Charle's ancestors were apart of the original settlement wave, however they hated the Nazis and what they stood for, and as soon as they got to ground, they fled with other refugees. At first they were shunned by the Natives, but after seeing the Nazis, soon came to accept these refugee humans. They offered these humans magic if they helped oppose the Nazis, many accepted, but Charle's ancestors did not, after seeing what magic did to people. This mindset has remained a tradition among the Delacroix family for countless generations. They still fought the Nazis, however in the traditional guns only sense.
Fast forward a couple hundred years.
Charles always hated the Nazis, like the rest in the Delacroix family. He originally signed on for the Alliance, and his athleticism was noted for operators of the Skirmisher program and he was sent to train. The training was brutal. Disregarding the fact that parkour itself is a tough strain on the body, it also included marksmen tests against LIVE Nazi Targets. He was sent on training missions to help his other trainees to ambush convoys or patrols sent to the border, and it seemed to be successful. The blundering troops could not keep up with the highly mobile snipers. That all changed with the Raid. It happened quickly, in the dead of night, Nazi troops rolled in and started shooting the place up and burning down the camp. Because the sniper's strength lies in surprise, they were cut down, except for the few who either got up quickly, or were already out of camp on an assignment.

Seeing his associates and friends all killed chilled him to the core, he decided he would not be a full member of the alliance, and to his anger, knew only skills of war. He eventually found a use for them as a gun for hire, and today remains one of the deadliest shots the Alliance knows of.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:57:57 PM by Gabag »