The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: rant: my mother is stalking me  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
rant: my mother is stalking me
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:08:10 AM »
my mother is officialy driving me up a damn wall. she wont leave me alone!

my entire life she smothered me, kept me on a short leash, manipulated me and used me..and kept me in the dark so id "alwase need mommy" so i couldnt function without her on my own. but im finnaly out on my own. i have an apartmet with a dog, bills, a car, a job a life...my OWN life.
i left..and didnt tell her where i went. the less she knew the better, but that didnt stop her from interrogating all my friends, but they told her nothing.

so i left..and she harrassed me with calls and texts...then emails..
she sent me these messages over and over..and kept reffering herself in the third person for some reason. here is one of em.

she wants your mailing address, have it ready

she can AND WILL get it    o.t.h.e.r .   ways

- but she is a nice mommy and thinks her lovely daughter will lovingly provide it...right away

before other unpleasnt and embarrassing means are resorted to....

constant texting, constant badgering. i tried to get a restrainging order but they wouldnt grant it (apparently in MD its not illegal to threaten, its only a felony if she follows through and does something to me when thats ALREADY too late!)
but on she goes...and then a week ago my boss approaches me and tell she came to my work and was asking him where i lived. that made me furious, then my friend calls and tells me she was at his house asking the same thing.
this is getting past ridiculous! she wont leave me be!

...then she starts REALLY playing her old tricks...she knows im handicapped, and dangles health insurance over me...saying she will give it to me if i give her my social security number..my adres...and my cell number cause she lost it..
..i told her where she could shove it...

but now it seems all my hiding was all for nothing, cause i got a letter in the mail from my stupid verizon company saying they were notified i changed my adress and on the letter it has my current adress....and that they were sending a copy of this letter to my MOTHERS!
so now she has my adress.....freakin brilliant...
i have no idea what she is gonna do when she gets it.....i hope she doesnt come near my place, cause i cant assure anyone that i wont beat her skull in with my cane..
im free now, cant she get it through her thick head im not her property anymore!!
what the heck does a person DO in this situation!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:13:13 AM by KaprikaAZ »

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
Re: rant: my mother is stalking me
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 07:50:21 AM »
Please be careful, I don't know the situation enough but please don't get arrested or anything horrible... the woman ain't worth it.
She clearly has problems and she is your mother...it's what they do...they are the bringers of misery. But you are a strong person and I am sure you can handle the crazy lady, just stay strong and confident and get your close friends to help you if worse comes to worse. I wish I could help more but this is a family matter and what ever it is I wish you well but think about it. Your mother could be ill and she won't be around forever...she might not have long to live. Remember the plan is to have you out live her and you have a happy free life. Don't let anything drag you down, not even her, you have friends and a home and a job, these are very good things. And they are your things and you belong only to yourself. Ask your boss for help if anything, tell him she can't be trusted and that you need help with keeping her away. Worse comes to worse you get more hours at work, and if she shows up your boss can ban her from the store cuz it's bad for business or something. Good Luck...you'll need it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:58:34 AM by Drago Strega »
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 04:09:36 PM »
   Indeed it would be a good idea for you to get her banned from your workplace, and i'm sure if you explained the situation vaguely to your boss, they'd be very understanding; (they dont want their employees being afraid to go to work over something right)
  and to me it kind of sounds like she's mentally ill; Talking in third person and having this unbelievable obsession with you just isn't how mentally well people act. If this company have sent the letter, isn't there a way where you can make a complaint about that, or get some legal action against them? They should have consulted you first in forms of any other details first (phone number- email address etc), thats how I think it works over here anyway.
   If she does find out and harrasses you on your property, or steps on it without your permission, you should go to the courts again on the case of trespassing and harrasment grounds, and maybe get some other sanction on her (maybe this could help with a restraining order in the future) I would make sure you had proof that you expressed clearly to her that you didn't want her near you, your workplace or your house or other property (such as an email to her describing this). But i'm not a lawyer, only they can really tell you how to go about it. But I hope I gave you a few ideas anyway. Silly woman; don't let her get you down. You've done so much for yourself. If you harm her in any way, you could lose all that, and she would have won.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 07:28:41 PM »
ive told her to back off twice VERY clearly in emails. ive explored my legal Rights...which are practicaly nonexistant....

as for the letter she is getting, i got it. so she likely has it already..and i dont want to have to deal with her anymore. ive swallowed her crap my whole life, and played it to her rules to maintain her favor enough so i dont get the whip. im tired of playing nice..and im so SO sick of. she medicated me since i was three, locked me up for two weeks cause i went to visit my birth father when i turned 18 and uses my abusive stepfather as a weapon to make me do what she wants!

i didnt want to have to deal with her anymore..sure i can call the cops if she shows up, sure i can take preventative measures..but thats AFTER im gonna have to take even MORE of her drama and crap. i wanted it to end when i left, not follow me where i went.

Shadow hide you..

Offline Jimmy Jinx

• Boisterous Bear
  • Dexster
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf .
  • Coloring: Blue and white with a green couler
  • Height: 1.62 M
  • Weight: 69 kilos
  • Build: chubby
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 07:40:23 PM »
all i can say is , that she is DAMN EVIL !  :o
Dexster Mad! Dexster Smash !

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 09:14:19 PM »
how come she is so obsessed of where you live?
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 09:31:34 PM »
how come she is so obsessed of where you live?

i havent figured it out yet, but she has been trying her damndest to get it. but whatever it is, it cant be good...

Shadow hide you..

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 12:02:45 AM »
*pats Kaprika on the back*  If your step father is being threatening towards you, I think you can get a restraining order against him or something. If he's out of the picture, what else does your mom have to use against you?

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 12:13:51 AM »
*pats Kaprika on the back*  If your step father is being threatening towards you, I think you can get a restraining order against him or something. If he's out of the picture, what else does your mom have to use against you?

my stepfather couldnt give a rats ass that im gone, he was happy when i left the first time. he actualy didnt want me to come back, im sure they fight about me even now..he likely wants her to drop her hunt for me.
but she doesnt need Jhon to give me trouble, she is EXTREMELY manipulateive, two faced and plays dirty. whatever she wants she wont give up till she gets it or her trail for me runs cold.

she doesnt like doing the dirty work of dealin out beatings...but that doesnt make her any less dangerous

Shadow hide you..

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 12:16:44 AM »
start a brand new life maybe?

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 12:33:20 AM »
start a brand new life maybe?

me, theo, rena and her baby just got settled in our new apartment..i cant uproot them for this, we cant afford any other place nearby to all our jobs. its expensive living in MD

i know its coming...i just wish i knew what IT was..you never know what my mother is after

Shadow hide you..

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 01:50:17 AM »
maybe its your step farther thats making her do it.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 02:01:02 AM »
maybe its your step farther thats making her do it.

no, as i said. he WANTED me gone.
he has told me to my face "your not my kid...YOU i dont give a shit about"

he wouldnt want me back at the house, he never even aknowledges my existance when i DID live there. the only time he talked to me was to yell or threaten me

Shadow hide you..

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 04:17:36 AM »
ouch iam sry to hear that. if she come dosnt answer the door till she leaves if you dont want to talk to her.
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 06:52:24 AM »
she BETTER not come here....i dont need the fear of her after me all my life..i dont even feel safe at work anymore, i keep worying that she is gonna barge through the doors and start shit and get me fired just by assosiation..
*sigh*...i hate having to feel like i need to look over my shoulder constantly.

i even have to duck away and hide when i run into them at Target or such...so they dont see me and follow me home.

Shadow hide you..