The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: rant: my mother is stalking me  (Read 1849 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: rant: my mother is stalking me
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 05:24:23 AM »
let me know how the email when.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 06:01:19 AM »
let me know how the email when.

so far nothing, but im waiting...
i dont know if she WILL answer it, or even read it

her mentality often is "oh...she is being rude and rebellios..i dont have to read this crap"
and deletes it, she is that way on the phone. whenever id argue back she would hang up.

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 06:43:27 AM »
She sounds like she has a classic case of hyperobsessive delusions, they are common with bipolar and schizophrenic patients. So if you can get your mom to a certified psychiatrist you just might be able to have her instutionalized.

that would SO be poetic justice...she got me locked away before cause she was pissed off at me and told my doctors a BS story taht i was suicidal.
and she medicated me since i was 3 years old...saying im mental and I NEED the meds.
ADD...Asbergers syndrome...Tourretes..she got me diagnosed with ALOT and i took ALOT of pills

..id LOVE to get her diagnosed with that

Shadow hide you..

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 07:10:57 AM »
From what Im hearing it would not be hard. If what you are telling me is true than she defenetly needs mental help and any psychatrist worth his weight in salt will be able to spot this, I mean i did, and i just have a masters so if you can get her looked at then your home free.

yeah. so if she does ONE more thing...yeah...were doing that

Shadow hide you..

Offline Rayane

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Abyssinian cat
  • Coloring: Mainly white
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 09:17:11 AM »
I... understand you completely. My mother is painfully similar. Rach time I tried to move out, she found some way to sabotage it. Each friend I had, she found a way to drive away. My dad is always on her side.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2011, 10:16:39 AM »
speaking of dads, i noticed you said something that hinted that she doesn't got on to well with your real dad. see if you can use that to your advantage in some way. like if she trys something say your going to live with him for a while andd that could make her make a wrong move, setting her up for ubler and you to get her psyc cheaked.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2011, 05:40:07 PM »
speaking of dads, i noticed you said something that hinted that she doesn't got on to well with your real dad. see if you can use that to your advantage in some way. like if she trys something say your going to live with him for a while andd that could make her make a wrong move, setting her up for ubler and you to get her psyc cheaked.

well i dont think that would matter jack, im already living on my own. where i live i dont think would matter, and the reason she never wanted me to find out bout him was cause she didnt want me knowing about him..about THEM and why the divorce happened.
my mother was a money grubbing cheating W****. she cheated on him alot, even till the end. the man she was seeing when she was pregnant with me and eventualy left my father for is now my stepdad. he made alot more money.
he is an abusive ASS but she doesnt care, he could beat her till sunday and she wouldnt care. so long as she has a comfy financial chair to sit on, doesnt have to get her own job and gets to do and buy whatever she wants she dont care. im fairly certain she cheats on him too. she likes to spend the night at the firestation alot, and with more than half the people there young men between the ages of 23-32ish...she has the pick of the litter cause most of em are single.

she knows i talk to my father now..she knows ive seen him, so if i were to take off with him i doubt it would impact her much more. cause i aready know everything now

Shadow hide you..

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 06:20:14 PM »
well that threw me idea out the window. but what i'm trying to sugest is for you to start playing dirty if she is. i mean you could go to the station when shes not there, get a confesion if there's one to get then blackmail her like she blackmailed you. but you might want to run that by ulber, cos i'm not sure if that passes the line into gaol (thats how jail is spelt here if you don't know what it means) time.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2011, 05:38:19 AM »
Well I know adultery inst a felony, and im fairly sure it isnt a misdeamenor is the state of Maryland, but even if it is and this is her first offense, she wont do any jail time for it I garantee you.

i have no way to proove adultery. i just want her put away so she cant come after me anymore, either in a jail cell or a hospital for mental ilnnes i dont care

Shadow hide you..

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2011, 10:12:30 AM »
no not adultery, tell her to leave you alone or you'll tell your step dad she's cheating on him. that should keep her busy for a while

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
no not adultery, tell her to leave you alone or you'll tell your step dad she's cheating on him. that should keep her busy for a while

i have no way to get him alone to tell him that. he works all day and when he comes home mom is home too....or...i COULD tape a note to his car window...and leave a anonomous note saying
"she is cheating on you"
dunno if he would buy it though

Shadow hide you..

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »
Human beings are naturally suspicious creatures, if you put a note like that on his car he may not belive it at first, but it will plant the seeds of mistrust. Hopefully he will grow suspicious and start looking into her personal life, he should eventually figure out whats going on, and if he doesnt it wouldn't hurt to nudge him in the right direction.

she is secretive as it is. she blows a friggen FUSE when he touches her laptop she is alwase changing the password. she is gone all day "on duty" at the station for days sometimes. i think he might get suspicious..after all she cheated on her husband before to be with him..why WOUDLNT she cheat on him too?

Shadow hide you..

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2011, 05:48:15 PM »
It sounds like it wouldnt take much to get him investigating, and the fire station would be the first logical choice, but if can get him to figure it out for himslef that would be best. Remember, she played mind games with you, you play mind games with her. Dont fight fire with fire, fight fire with a frickin flamethrower.

she did her damndest to ruin my life, i thinks its only right i do the same to her.
i want to spite the woman..and i dont have the patience to wait till she is old as dirt wanting to come live with me cause she is to elderly to take care of herself..for the record though i had full intentions of telling her to go live in a [removed] box on the road for all i care if she ever came to me looking for sympathy. a nursing home is to good for her.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:28:00 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Foul language »

Shadow hide you..

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2011, 09:33:04 PM »
Be careful not to become so focused on your mother's actions and getting revenge that you find yourself stooping to her level and becoming just like her. Rather than being overcome with hate and spite, instead seek to revel in satisfaction and confidence you'd get from knowing you've overcome her issues and become better than her.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2011, 09:41:56 PM »
Be careful not to become so focused on your mother's actions and getting revenge that you find yourself stooping to her level and becoming just like her. Rather than being overcome with hate and spite, instead seek to revel in satisfaction and confidence you'd get from knowing you've overcome her issues and become better than her.

..well i WOULD if i was aiming to be "the better person" in this situation. thing about that is i am spiteful, and vengeful and am not beyond getting my paws dirtied to get the satisfaction of not just a vicotry...but to seek a crushing defeat by my enemy.
...YES im petty..

Shadow hide you..