The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: winter depression sets in again...  (Read 514 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: winter depression sets in again...
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 01:31:45 AM »
paints can get like that some times, just don't listens to them when they are like that. when mine our like that i dont lissen to them.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline The_GMan

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You haz, one new message. *bip*
    • Awards
Re: winter depression sets in again...
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 09:45:25 AM »
I'm very sorry Kanga, even though parents only want what's best for their children then can be really blocks in your life, I know it. But once you have 18 years old they can't control you, you're free to do what ever you are.

I would invite you to live with me but you aren't from Portugal :3 :) (could definitely use someone like you in Portugal)

As for the depression, well, you're a teen and teens are often depressed and with their self-esteem in low levels. When I'm like this I usually just try to survive my day in school, get home, turn on the computer and enter the fandom again, that always makes me happy :)

Hey if you need anyone to talk to, I haz MSN on my profile (and btw I also added you)
Hoo Wee! Makin' bacon!
I'm a gay(or bi) furry that lives on a pineapple under the sea! X3
Meh contacts :3

MSN*No e-mails here please*
E-Mail*Put e-mails here*
FaceBook
YouTube

I'm The GMan! I haz teleporting powers and I can freeze you in time and place in stasis for 20 years :D