The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dividing Fursuits  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Tatter

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • My Site (Author)
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: yellow fur with red/orange markings around his eyes (like eye shadow) and like wise colored mane.
  • Height: apx 6'2 bipedal, normal sized quad
  • Weight: apx 175 pipedal, normal for lions quad
  • Build: bipedal he's lanky with a little muscle build from just working, simular quad
Dividing Fursuits
« on: January 19, 2011, 05:49:32 PM »
allot of us out there are montarily restrained, so you know, fursuiting and buying of it (or even making it) is kinda hard, espeically if your american and are affected by todays economy (aka work in retail -.- )

anwyay a cheep way to get a fursuit would be to divide it into parts, yeah it takes longer, and you might not make it to the next furcon, but it's esier to dividei t up that way

i'm seeing if i can commission Terra fori t (i sent her a note in deviant art, i can't figure out how to send a normal friggin message on that sight!)

Starting with my tail, then when i get more money comes the paws (hands), feet & legs, and of course lastly the most expensive, head ^.^

i hope to have it done by next Tex Ren fest (near houston) so i can combine it with my famalies scottish theme where going with this year (i'll be wearing a kilt and whatever else there might be made for me from them)
You may break my spirit, my heart, and my body, but you will never break my pride.
Texas Furries unite!
http://texasfurries.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Dividing Fursuits
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 05:55:28 PM »
I agree. getting it in parts is a good idea.

Offline armagre

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I R Armagare!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: normal fox colors really at the moment
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 125 bls
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 10:14:55 PM »

i sent her a note in deviant art, i can't figure out how to send a normal friggin message on that sight

No worries, DA made i hard to send anyone anything because there evil and cant program simple things

And what would be the difference in buying it in parts, and buying the whole thing but having to pay monthly (untill its payed off) to get it.
It should be the same price, no?

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 11:30:13 PM »
tons of people divide fursuits like that, but you gotta make sure the parts go well together :3
If you want beef then bring the ruckus