The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A sad time…  (Read 381 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
A sad time…
« on: January 11, 2011, 03:20:28 AM »
This is a sad time…

A time where a book over a hundred years old will be modified because it might "hurt ones feelings"
A time where implying violence is an OK means to express your views
A time where if some one imply something, you have to worry about some idiot acting out on it
A time where its OK for "kids to be kids" even if the little monsters caused people to kill them self, or kill other people
A time where no fault is one own, but the media they follow
A time where profanity is the cause of murder, no the instability that surrounded the individual growing up, its because it teacher dropped the "f" bomb

What kind of time is this?...

What is wrong with the world anymore, why is everything every one else fault, why is it no one has the "stuff" to shut up and admit it was there fault?
Why is it Mcds fault that your fat?
Why is it the bibles fat your some stupid bigot?
Why is it every one else fault you can't put down the bottel and take care of your kids and get a job?
Why is it OK for kids to mess with other kids, but its unpolitical for a teacher to step in?

What the hell is wrong with people anymore?!?!

And why is it that I need to say that this isn't directed at any one on here and I apolgize if I may of "stuck a nerve"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: A sad time…
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 03:22:40 AM »
The world's going to shit and everyone knows it, not everyone admits it though.
I could commit myself to being a misenthrope but I simply won't be here long enough to notce the decay in society.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline armagre

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I R Armagare!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: normal fox colors really at the moment
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 125 bls
Re: A sad time…
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 01:25:19 PM »
people have been trained over a long period of time to just except things like that.
not only that there are laws now that doesnt even let the teacher talk to the kid in a way that might be helpful to him. If they talk wrong or even touch the kid in some states, your fired. Putting the teacher between a 'rock and a hard place' and making it seem like they dont care (some of them anyway)
Other teachers come from college and never want to change what they were (lazy party goers) and then you have thoughs kinds of teachers that dont care and do nothing except take the money and maybe teach them something.

Kids are brats anymore cause laws and society made it shameful to punish the kid in almost anyway in public or at home.
You spank your kid cause they did something wrong or broke something, if anyone sees that or if your kids are old enough to call the cops, they will take them away and put you into a jail and the kid in some horrible home.

also people are stupid and thats why we are in the place we are. Have you even noticed that the more stupid something is the more popular it is? Not all people just the majority.
Tv and other places like facebook encourage the stupidity in order to make it 'cool'

Another thing anything anymore is over peoples feelings. People that wernt tought to get over some bad name calling, or lives with there parents at age 40 will learn something called the 'legal system' that has set up a perfect money maker. Your feelings! Yes feelings can hurt but its what makes us stronger, or learn something. But the legal system made it if you even look at a woman or a black person for too long you must have been thinking raciest thoughts our your just plain raciest. But it doesnt stop at race, you have you: fat people, emos, teenagers, stupid kids and stupid parents. The list goes on! If you do something stupid, blame someone else! (god forbid some one to speak their mind)

People have been trained to do this, this isnt something MOST people pick up. Kids do this so i guess you are born with it, but to make it into a skill... thats not good.

I donno, i just know the world thoughs peoples live in is going to come into a end and crash soon so... meh
life goes on, you can change thoughs people for anything..... and remember this habit starts young from there its easy to make it worse