The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Why?  (Read 362 times)

Offline Korisu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Mammal
  • Coloring: Black silver blue
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 150 pounds
Why?
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:09:23 AM »
I'm not dead sad or very angry i'm just wondering, why? Why are people so greedy/fake/not trustworthy sometimes...I mean I know the world isn't perfect but lately it's been more and I havn't had much people to "comfort" me or talk too, i've been in the fandom for like 4 or 5 months now and I can honestly say I have no real friends in a sense cause they all leave or become very un-ideal as in how they changed...anyways ya don't want this to come out negative or pitiful cause i'm not im fine just wondering, it's getting kind of annoying...

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 02:15:04 AM »
It's a very very hard and deep question that I'm afraid I can't answer you. Because people are as different as fingerprints, all have their memories, their programming (aka upbringing) and experiences, their meanings and opinions and interpretation of the world and how to live in it.

My guess is the greed and corruption that you find all around you, it's impossible today to live a perfectly happy and fair life. However depressive it may sound.

As to friends online, it's very hard to get to know someone's true inner person in real and it's even harder online because liars and fakes are so safe to begin with.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 02:19:37 AM »
with what Pilose said, their upbringings make people into what we see as cruel, and to them is good. you can pm me if you wanna talk, or add me to msn. *hugs Korisu*

Offline Aaromus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Red, Black
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 07:58:35 PM »
People just are this way because they are. It's the way the human race works. Hopefully you can find some friends though, not everyone in the world is all that bad...

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Being the big bad wolf ain't my style
    • Awards
  • Species: Malamute
  • Coloring: Light Green and Black. One blue eye, one purple. Dark grey hair.
  • Height: 5 ' 9''
  • Weight: 190 pounds
  • Build: looks good. good abs, good biceps,just.. good looking
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 01:09:13 AM »
hum..you think i've changed? caused if yeah, i never saw this myself... and...yea, i don't talk much to you...i don't see you much on msn... and i ain't the type of guy to say hello first... AAAAaaanawa! i'm gonna think 'bout useless things for a moment...like... any idea why do we give medals and not... a kick in the nuts...or ... a hat! or...an umbrella, i dunno!
FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/z1ff/

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^
I really love and use too much the '' ... ''