The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: why should telling others that you're furry be so hard/necessary?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
Re: why should telling others that you're furry be so hard/necessary?
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2011, 10:10:47 PM »
i have it on my rl fb that iam a furry and no one says any thing . my friend is uncomfortable with it ... no one in the fandom thinks they are an animal. iam a thrian as well but thats different i fell like iam a wolf sole in a human body but i act human 

yes..but people dont understand that..WE do. cause we know what were talking about

ignorance is a ugly force. and it can breed alot of hate especialy in people that dont like "change" or "different"

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 02:21:15 AM »
so you mean that furrys know that there human right? because i know that. even though iam a thrian i don't go around saying iam a " real" wolf although i believe my sole is .... people usually shut up about how we think where animals when i tell them we don't think like that  or when i tell them  iam  a thrian i wonder why  :?
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2011, 03:02:40 AM »
so you mean that furrys know that there human right? because i know that. even though iam a thrian i don't go around saying iam a " real" wolf although i believe my sole is .... people usually shut up about how we think where animals when i tell them we don't think like that  or when i tell them  iam  a thrian i wonder why  :?

alot of people feel that whatever there first formed opinion of something is..that its true.
like with alot of homophobes..they think what gay people do is sick, wrong, a sin, and they do it all out of some sick sinful desire. when in reality gay love is just like normal love in every way.

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Tatter

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • My Site (Author)
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: yellow fur with red/orange markings around his eyes (like eye shadow) and like wise colored mane.
  • Height: apx 6'2 bipedal, normal sized quad
  • Weight: apx 175 pipedal, normal for lions quad
  • Build: bipedal he's lanky with a little muscle build from just working, simular quad
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2011, 04:48:24 AM »
a little metaliica help on being who you are

"Forever trust in who we are, and nothing else matters....

Life is our's we live it our way....

Never cared much for what they say, never cared for games they play, never cared for what they do, never cared for wha they "know" "
You may break my spirit, my heart, and my body, but you will never break my pride.
Texas Furries unite!
http://texasfurries.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 07:51:56 PM »
@ tatter

i love metallic and that song kicks ass .... they have a song for every thing

@KaprikaAZ

i know people need to re form there opinion  on every thing. for example iam trying to make my mom re think her opinion  on sharks she thinks they are all should be killed off because they have attacked pepole be for ... -_-"

its a good thing they didnt know about the fandom, beacuse if they knew what csi said then they wont like it. when i told my friend i was a furry he was like are you sure you want to be a furry? then i said yeah...... why? then he told me about how we all yiff in fursits and i tryed telling him thats less then 5% for 95% of furrys just consider the fandom a hobby nothing else. tryed telling him it was a hobby for me he didnt want to lission and he h8s it when i say

FURRY PRIDE!!! or THRIAN PRIDE!!! (but that is  different, thats a way of feeling not a choice ) 

shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code