The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Nam roleplay  (Read 6173 times)

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark blue or Light red
  • Height: 178cm
  • Weight: 87kg
  • Build: Average
Re: 'Nam roleplay
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2011, 07:35:15 AM »
"lets go guys" said jaime "the sooner we find the tunnels the sooner we find sarge."

the patrol walked out of the makeshift campsite. Hornster tipped his helmet as a sign of saying bye.

"outta sight outta mind." said jaime "lets hope that idiot dosen't do something stupid."

boss man took the lead.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 06:13:19 PM »
max started to sing quietly, it was a walking joke in the squad that would raise their moral. "i'v got, high hopes. i'v got high hopes." dix pushed him over and the group laughed as max got back up. "thanks, i don't know much more of that song anyway." he laughed as the mood lightened. "so, where exactly is this camp? cos i'm not sure how much longer we can last, or how much longer the sarge will be alive"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
"The tunnels are west of here." said Jaime "we should send one man in while the rest of us go topside."

The moonlight illuminated Jaime's fur. He could see flashes of light coming from some of the treetops to the south.

"Those lights don't belong to a christmas tree." He said and pointed towards them "The 1st ARVN battalion together with the 7th armored and 8th MACV infantry division are attacking the city of Hue, meaning that most of the G**** are busy fighting over there. We should expect minimal resistance."

Two Phantom jets flew above. The treeline with the lights dancing above it exploded in a mass of napalm and white phosphorus.

"And i guess that the brass dosen't even know were here." said Boss Man "We're in for one hell of a night!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 09:10:21 AM »
"why do we always get the sh*t jobs....? i mean is it to hard to ask for a milk run every now and then?!?!" "yes, now shut it you meladramatic." "what did you..!" "this is a milk run. i over heard the comander talking about the full operation, this is one of the more 'out of the way' black ops missions. we should all go down there. dix and i'll take point if you want, cos i'm good with traps and dix is good with hand to hand combat and we're going to encounter both in there." "sound good to you two?" doug asked turning to joker and hornster casualy.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:21:09 AM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 04:54:44 PM »
"All right, we'll go topside." said Jaime handing them CB radios "Report in every now and then. The tunnels are unmapped so be careful."

The team pressed on, stopping only shortly to look at the burning treeline and Hue, that was becoming visible as the jungle burned down. It was a windless and pretty cold night, but nothing different from the rest. Hornster was walking as slow as always. Jaime was a little twitchy and shaken up. The things he saw today were the worst he saw to date. He kept telling himself "Now i've seen everything...". But he knew he didn't. Jaime hated Hornster but also had a dose of respect for someone who can get trough the horror of the Vietnam war unscaved.

Suddenly Jaime heard a click underneath his feet. He slowly dropped his sight. A small mess of metal glistened in the flames. IED. Jaime knew it was over before it had begun. A lone tear started running down his cheek. He gestured to the others to move away.

"Ticker, can you please help me?" he said in a shaky voice "Please, help me..."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »
ticker began working on the explosive. "good news and bad news, good news is that this thing is simple, and i'll be done in a second." "and whats the bad news?" "i'n all liklyhood the small metalic device under it is another explosive. jame this is going to sound crazy but when i say now.....i want all of you to run as fast as you can dack the way we came, no reason we should all die if i mess this up." he slowly slid a knife under jamie's boot, refusing to listen to a word of reason, even when it agreed with him. "go on, take your foot of carefully and go, i'll be fine!!"

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2011, 01:13:22 PM »
Jaime sprang up and ran for it. The rest scattered off into all other directions and hit the deck. Jaime's ear listened out.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
as soon as the others left ticker smirked and looked down at the knife "who am i kiding? theres a 90% chanse that the others wont like what they see when they get back.....time to pass that final exam, of fail miserably.....again" he slid a smaller knife under the first explosive and disactivated it carefully. "one down one to go." he slidthe second knife under the explosive and slid it out careful to not set off the second. he put down the mine and heard a small 'click' he turned back to the hole just in time to hear the another small click as the iner mechinisms of the second explosive launched a small cylender into the air. he quickly reacted and swated the cylender miliseconds before it detinated, now on it's side in the air, it launched 2mm small ballbearings in a 360 radious, spraying the ground, the trees on eather side of ticker, the sky and tickers left leg and arm. he screamed out in pain as a hundred small metal balls shot through his limbs.

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011, 03:46:11 PM »
Jaime got up and ran towards ticker who was sitting in a pool of blood on the ground. His left arm was almost completely gone. He didin't have much. His leg was bleeding heavily and his chest was hit as well. "Oh, god, no..." said Ticker. The blood inside his lungs was producing a gurgling sound. Jaime noticed someething. Ticker tried to get to his helmet. It had a picture attached, most likely of his wife. He managed to reach for it. Ticker's face pulled into a smile. His blood covered teeth were visible in the darkness. He handed the picture to Jaime. "Give this to my wife when I die, the adress is on the back of the picture..." He then passed out.

"Medevac! WE NEED A GODDAMN MEDEVAC!!!!" yelled Jaime "Hornster! Drop that M60 and dial Bai Lan!!"

"No dice man! They're too busy assaulting Hue to get to us!" said Hornster

Jaime sprung up and got Hornster by his collar. "Listen to me you A******! We are gonna get Ticker out of here even if I have to carry him with my bare f****** hands!!!"

Ticker was flashing in and out of conciousness. Hornster turned towards boss man.

"Get Dix over here and dial the damn base!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011, 06:11:10 PM »
dix called for a medivac while the others ether atended to ticker or sat around the edge of the small area, to emotional to even look at him. a heli arived and picked up ticker on it's way back from dropping off troops. "what are you guys doing out this far? the rest of the army's moving the west. when you lot need pickup contact base and i'll meet you here, ok?" "got it! and i wish i knew." as ticker was loaded into the heli he gave a small grin and gave a thumbs up with his remaining arm. "keep your selves in one peice." the heli left the group in silence no one cracking any jokes, nothing to lighten the mood, just quiet.

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2011, 02:41:16 PM »
They started moving ahead, the only things lighting up the darkness were the flames and the occasional flare. Suddenly someone spoke. It was vietnamese. Ambush. Tahnkfully the team spotted them first.

"Shhh...Hear that?" asked Dix "G****, in the bushes. Let's f*** 'em up"

The team assebled over at a small log. Moments later utter hell broke loose. MG fire was coming out of the bush. Rockets were flying past the team. Jaime was firing semi-auto while Hornster opened up. Blazing red rounds were falling out of his MG.

"YOU WANT WAR?! I GOT YOUR WAAAAAAARRR!!!!" he screamed

"RPG!! TAKE COVER!!!" yelled boss man "WE NEED TO FLANK THEM!!! JAIME, SPYPER GET AROUND THEM. WE'LL KEEP 'EM OFF 'YA!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2011, 08:04:38 PM »
"yes sir."spyper ran around wide, joker right behind him. they set up in a small secrion of long grass. max sniper rifle firing every few seconds, slowly clearing out charlie's nests. "headshot, next target?" was all he asked between shots he wasn't really talking to anyone but was used to having a spoter covering but thistime joker was the best he could get seeing as his spoter was now his commanding officer.

the others split up and formed a line behind cover, shooting any charlie that they could without getting hit.

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2011, 10:28:45 AM »
"Three of them behid that log. One's got an RPG." said Jaime and pointed towards it "F*** 'em up!"

Spyper fired several rounds from his M1A. Jaime took his M16 out and started firing shot-by-shot. One VC fell down motionessly, and the other spun around himself before hitting the wet jungle floor. They were too busy to notice Hornster getting up and running towards the nearest bunker. Hundreds of rounds were already fired form his M60. The barrel was glowing red-hot. Hornster took cover behind another log and gestured towards the rest.

"Advance, advance! C'mon we haven't got all night!!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 06:57:12 AM »
the others followed hornster, not necicarily because it was a smart idea but because he had the biggest gun in the firefight

max lined up two targets and fired, the round flew through the first targets left ear and out his right before flying through the second targets right eye and finding a third targets left knee and right wrist while reloading. "we're almost clear, just a few more and we're done." he said to himself more than jamie.

dix saw the triple shot and jumped the tree trunk the three hed been hiding behind, he quickly disposed of the third charlie soldier and took cover while the others followed him over the tree trunk and into better cover.

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2011, 09:21:19 AM »
Hornster reloaded. He slung the ammo belt into the chamber and pulled the cock. A loud click was heard. Within seconds he was unloading upon another firing position.

"Move up, I'll keep thise Sh**heads supressed!!" he said "The entrance to the tunnel complex is just behind this hill!"

The team moved up and reloaded their rifles.

"I'm almost out!" yelled Jaime "We better call down a chopper for resupply!"