The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Nam roleplay  (Read 6137 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: 'Nam roleplay
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »
"better idea, i'll hold here, you go with the others and if you have to grab one of charlies ak's and tell the others to do the same. i'll meet you all at the entrance when this sh*tstorm is over!" spyper called while reloading his rifle and putting it back over his shoulder. he handed joker a few of his spare clips and smiled calmly. "see you on the other side." he moved off in the other direction, towards the cave with his M16 ready.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark blue or Light red
  • Height: 178cm
  • Weight: 87kg
  • Build: Average
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2011, 06:35:55 PM »
Jaime saw spyper dissapear into the tunnels. He turned to the others and threw Dix the CB radio.

"Hey, radioman! Check the signal!" said Jaime "We need to see wether it's is good enough!"

Hornster turned holding two MG's and twice the ammo.

"Hey look what I got! Now I can kill twice the amount of VC I usually do!" he said lifting an M60 and RPD at the same time "Plus 3000 rounds of 7.62 NATO and WP belt-fed! Those F****** G**** are history man, HISTORY!!!"

"Showboater" said Boss Man "How are you going to carry all that stuff?"

"One in my hands and one on my back!" replied Hornster and gave a psycho smile

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2011, 07:20:59 PM »
max slowly cerpt through the tunnel with his silenced pistol. he shot a VC in the back of the head and grabbed his ak. he threw  a glowstick back to show the others which way to go before continuing.

dix started working the radio, eventualy finding a signal, a weak signal but a signal none the less. he looked up and smiled laughing a bit whe he saw hornster and his guns. "i wonder if your as tough without the belt feeders."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »
"We're going topside while you go down after Max." said Jaime and hadned hornster a S&W Hush Puppy with silencer and some ammo "Be careful and for god sakes don't get killed!"

"What is this, a toy?" asked Hornster whilst playing with the S&W "And why the hell does it have that tube thingy?!"

"it's called a silencer you dope and you have it because we don't want you to go deaf!" replied Jaime "Now shut up and go after Max!"

Hornster dropped his M60 and RPD and took of his ammo belts. He coontinued staring at his S&W in pure disbelief. He just shrugged and went over to the tunnel. He barely fitted his horns into the tunnel. Jaime turned to Boss Man

"Let's go! We got some work to do!" he said and took out his map. both of them wandered of into the blacknes of the night.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2011, 08:19:50 PM »
max was waiting for the others, he was ready to go up a small ladder into a VC bunker when he heard hornster complaining. he moved closer and signaled the two over to where he was. "charlie's got a gunner nest, six of 'em are ub there, two on turrents the others all have ak's, what should we do?"

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »
"Have you got a phosphorus grenade?" asked Jaime over the CB "If so then throw one up there"

Jaime's forehead was thick with sweat. He didn't know where the VC have a gunners nest and whether it was close to their current position.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »
"no but i have something that might work..." he grabbed out a flare and two grenades and quickly tied them together before throwing it up without the pins. in seconde there was a blinding flash and screaming as the explosive went off leaving the nest clear. max walked over to the turrent andlooked out the opening as jamie came into view. "hay joker, look over to your left. hi"

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »
"Quit messing with my mind and get to the objective!" said Joker "We can screw around later!"

Joker continued walking. His M16 was dirty, and he knew that it wouldnt be long until it jammed again. Boss Man tapped him on the shoulder and Max took out his small flashlight. The tiny flickering light shone onto the map. The were staright on target.

"Alright, we're not far!" said Jaime "Take point!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2011, 08:21:49 PM »
"fine, just be carefull. there's a map here that shows that this vally is covered in hidden bunkers and booby traps. we've already lost one of ours let's try to not lose any more." spyper and dix quickly ran down another tunnel that conected this bunker to some of the other ones they woud have to destroy.

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2011, 09:19:28 AM »
All right,let's go!" said Jaime "No time to lose!"

They continued marching trough the jungle. A thin black outline appeared from the darkness. It was clearly mechanical. Slowly they approached it. Boss man ran his fingers across it.

"It's metal alright." he said "Gimme a light over here"

Jaime flicked the switch on his shouder-based flashlight. A beam of light shone across the body of the chopper. On it's body there were holes on it. These holes were not made by 7.62x17mm rounds. They were made by flak.

"We need to call HQ." said boss man "They don't know that the VC have Anti Aircraft guns!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2011, 11:04:49 AM »
max and dix walked into the next bunker, along the way they had found an ammo dump full of both american and VC weaponary. the two were dragging a crate full of heavy, light, explosive, longrenge and full auto weaponry and ammo each which they laft just around the corner from the bunker entrance. dix whistled and the VC soldiers turned and yalled in suprise as both flame throwers lit up.

the two sat laughing in the bunker toasting some damper they had made (their both australians) on one of the fires left from their attack, dix sat with a BAR aimed at one tunnel and max with another aimed at the other. "hay guys, let us know when you reach the second bunker then come over to the gunners window. we got somethin' for ya'"

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2011, 09:37:46 PM »
All of the sudden a tank burst out of the bush. It was a battle hardened M48b Patton tank. The hull was filled with holes and scratches. It crawled to a halt. The turret slowly turned. The canopy made a rusty sound as it opened. The head of a wolf appeared torugh the hole. His helmet had two large caliber holes in it and had "Bad blood" written on it.

"Hi there fellas, whatcha doin' this deep in the S***?" said the driver in a distinctly southern accent "Me and mah buddies were sent here to reinforce a bunch of SF and MACV guys."

"Yep, that's us." replied Jaime "Welcome to the squad"

A lone VC started walking torugh the gras hoping that he wouldn't get spotted. The tank driver ducked into the canopy.

"Yo, Betty Grable, kill that SOB!" said the driver "C'mon, you too Bronson!"

Someone cursed inside the tank and the turret turned again. The cannon vibrated ever so little before it went off. The VC screamed. One of his legs hit the outside of the tank leaving just another bloodstain in an already packed collection.

"My name is Jeremy but everyone calls me Jer and that was called accuracy!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »
max and dix didn't hear the tank roll up, but they sure heard the cannon go off. they dove for cover thinking it was aimed at them. they waited for an explosion that never came and grabbed the radio. "what in gods name was that?!"

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2011, 02:51:16 PM »
"That was a tank." replied Jaime over the CB "We are officially going over to plan B."

"I didn't know we had a plan B." replied Max "What is it?"

"You get back out here and we F*** up everything and everyone in sight." said Jaime "We now officially have tank support."

Sounds of cheering came from the a**-end of the tunnel rats group. Hornster was literally crying with happiness. He got up and went to the tunnel entrance. Sounds of metal bending and breaking were heard. Hornster calmly came back into the tunnel holding an RPD in one hand and an M60 in the other. Max and Dix looked at each other in disbelief. What looked like a bent S&W Hush Puppy was hanging from Hornster's neck.

"What? If we are going to F*** S*** up we'll need some serious firepower." said Hornster "Now move!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2011, 11:51:38 AM »
max and dix smiled at each other. "oh, we have firepower." the two met up with the others, dragging the large amount of weaponary behind them. "we 'liberated' an armoury while we we're in there. thought it would make you guys happy."