The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju  (Read 7799 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Atreju
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »
Viola had no more business here, this part of the city where only the rich folk luxuriated in their money with fancy, empty things. dark clouds loomed over the sky as heavy, almost flood like down pours of water, she had hiked up the mountain, and was at the top, seeing nothing but forest. her bright emerald eyes scanned the tree tops, soft thunder rolled along with a small flash of lightning. her body began to hum in response... there was going to be a great electrical storm tonight, closing her eyes. she waited... a huge thunder clap sounded through the sky, Viola smiled as she walked on, her power absorbing everything it can get from its natural power. with a bright lightning flash she saw a building amongst the forest, she nodded to herself, her destination...a SSNP lab.

It took a couple hours to reach there, but it was not abandoned. it was actually very busy, thunder rolled above. she had to find a way to sneak in, destroy every single machine and leave unnoticed.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2011, 04:19:17 PM »
When the gas cleared out of the chamber it revealed Nier unconscious on the floor. Almost a minute later two orderly entered the room and turned him onto his back to ensure he was unconscious, he was. Outside of the chamber Jerry sighed silently not amused at what had happened. He just watched without flinching the entire time, the situation becoming all too predictable. The orderly stripped his down to his boxers and took out a total of seven more knives not including the one that was wedged in between the door. After collecting the knives they put his jacket and pants back on, being sure to fasten the jacket. After wards they passed to the other side of the chamber and carried Nier to his cell for the night.

Meanwhile on the light rail….

Dante had just sat down when the alarm went off. “Dang it…Well that can’t be good…Are they on to me?” he thought standing back up. He hoisted his bag onto his shoulder and grabbed Cyrus to put him in his pocket. “Welp…Might as well check it out.” he said to himself. He then exited his room, bumping into the invisible lizard standing watch over him causing them both to fall over in the hallway. “What the-…” just then two soldiers from the car behind them came into their car. One of them saw Dante’s weapon that was revealed due to his cloak being pushed back enough. They pointed their guns at him and ordered him to his feet. He did as ordered and put his hands in the air as the two approached him. Dante took a big whiff of the air and exhaled saying. “Such sin…”

The soldiers got to him and one reached to grab his weapons. “Oh maker grant me power to cast out these sinners and deliver them to a place by your side…” he said aloud. His fingertips began to glow brightly on his left hand. Just before the soldier grabbed his guns Dante brought down his hand and plunged it to the man’s chest. His fingers tore small holes into his shirt and the man hunched forward coughing up a deal of saliva onto the floor. Dante let him drop and dashed for the second soldier pointing the gun at him. A burst of bullets escaped the weapon though only finding the walls of the car. Dante had batted the weapon away and twisted his arm behind his back. He then snapped the man’s neck and let him fall onto the floor. After wards Dante took out his cross necklace and gave it a small kiss. “Be at peace.” he muttered before putting it back under his shirt.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2011, 10:07:09 PM »
Tier looked to the door and began thinking. He turned to the other guards and ordered them to begin barricading the door. "Tables, chaires, whatever we got. I want fireing positions and a nose out that rear hatch to cover our exit. Someone give me a grenade." He walked over to a soldier as he spoke and stole a grenade form his bandoleer and opened the door. On the door of the car right in front of them he rigged a crude boobytrap by unscrewing the priming cap and hanging it from the door handle. The explosive would more than likely destroy the ascetics of the rail cars but structurally they should not be compromised... he hoped. The small window on the door afforded no ability for any normal person to be able to reach the explosive so he felt semi confident though it was a VERY risky maneuver. He shut the door and locked it though it would do little good against the explosive but it was a "just in case" measure. Tier looked to the guards fumbling about and snarled. "There is an assailant aboard the rail and you all are moving slower than a dead slug. You...." Tier began barking orders and helping with the defences and had three of the guards cover their exit if they would have to make one. The defences wee shabby at best. A few flipped over tables to act as initial shields from the blast, some chaires for support. They had manged to tear some of the paneling from the wall all the time the guards looking to Tier like he had lost his ever-loving-mind when he said, "Screw it, they can bill me!" With everything in place as best as he could manage Tier had things set up for a decent firefight. He had no idea on the number of assailants that had boarded the train but it mattered not. If the soldiers along the way could not stop them Tier would have to at least try to buy Katie some time to escape. "Mam," He said. "You may want to prepair to defend yourself and prepair an escape route. If we cannot break them here I will but you some time to get off of the train with the three at the door. Hopefully though it will not have to come to that."
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2011, 12:08:59 AM »
Charles was scrambling from rail car to rail car, as bullets exploded from the 'ground' underneath him and two of the more agile Nazis actually pursued him step for step. He just leaped the gap of one of the cars when one of them, wielding a sidearm tackled him to the car. For awhile the pair of them were wrestling, the Nazi trying to force his pistol into Charles's face, and Charles trying to throw the man off the train, or at least off of him.
The trigger was squeezed as the gun was forced to the side, bursting through the 'roof' of Katie's car as rounds burst through and impacted the makeshit barricade. The nazi then ate fist, as he got slammed in the face and was thrown off, and Charles didn't have enough time to prepare himself for the next assailant as he stood up. He was kicked by this Nazi off the car, and only through sheer luck did he manage to catch onto the side of the train. He looked in at Katie and the soldiers within the car and weighed his options.

"Agile Nazis up top, set up and well armed Nazis within.... UP AND OVER!" He yelled through gritted teeth as he hauled himself upwards, taking shots at the nazis uptop to which they scrambled away. Tier, Katie, and the other guards could probably hear the shooting and would most likely respond.
But that was all the opening he needed to climb back up. As the pair ran at him, his kukri was already out of it's sheath, and Charles was already moving. Using his opponent's momentum he slashed him across the stomach with his blade, leaving the man incapacitated with pain as he bled heavily.
The other man responded by drawing his own blade and cut Charles along the arm.
Gritting through the pain he dodged another slash then kicked the man, sending him off balance, and when the man stood back up, he had a pistol to his temple.
A resounding bang, and the man fell through the skylight into Katie's car. Emptying the clips of both his pistols, he let them drop from the train as he slapped in two magazines.

Satisfied that he would be safe for the meanwhile, Charles shot the other man in the temple and moved on.
Around two cars later, he misjudged his jump, and fell through the skylight into the car. Reacting quickly, he pulled up a pistol, but was surprised to see two dead nazi troops and Dante.
Standing up he sighed in relief.
"I can tell your not a fan of the Reich, and i could really use some help"
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 12:20:50 AM by Gabag »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2011, 11:14:52 AM »
all six lizards heard the alarm and reacted, the five in the booth ducked doww each reaching for their tribal scared forearm. ready to react

the lizard in the hall jumped to his feet, his hand about to make contact with his scared arm when the stranger walked into him. the lizard was knocked down and ended up behind the stranger. he watched the short lived fight before coming out of camo. "ven shi ta ne! ven shi ta ne!" (get on the floor! get on the floor!) he pointed his scared arm at the stranger. his other hand resting on his forearm ready to use one of his spells.

the other five waited till the stranger turned around to see who was yelling at them before exiting the booth. they took up their places, each with a bow of their own scale colour drawn. three of them stood aiming at the stranger, energy arrows the same colour as thier bow and scales ready to kill if needed. the youngster knelt down, his weaker bow ready if needed and the larger black lizard stood infront of them all, his black tribal longbow in his scared hand by his side as he cleared his throat "he said get on the floor. i recomend you do so."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2011, 05:23:42 PM »
Viola managed to sneak in and find one of the main electrical outlets, there was a warning sign, that if turned off of destroyed, self destruction will happen, she waited on that one. she put her hand on another, she closed her eyes and began to drain electricity, creating almost a swords, this spell will most likely hurt her severely, but she knew she would be okay. she walked away as lights went out and everything went dark, except for the crackling and humming lightning in her hand, her began to sweat as the small bolts swirled around her arm, as she walked in the dark, she heard soldiers coming. when they arrived they saw her and the lightning bold.
"fire men!" but a flash of light and the pungent smell of ozone and burnt things later, she walked away unscathed, the bolt gone and her hand burned liked crazy.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2011, 04:40:09 AM »
Katie threw herself under the table at the sound of the bullets raining down. The alarm was now a hollow constant in the background, much quieter now that she had the will to think of other things besides it and listen for other sounds. She looked to Tier and only scoffed. She knew her escape route already...death. But not her death, the death of the troublemakers causing all this racket. Briefly she patted her chest and stomach as though concerned that she was no longer wearing her bullet proof vest...but thank goodness it was still there. She cast a weak shield spell over herself to prevent shots that could target other areas such as her head and legs, but the spell would only do her good for just so long.

She looked to her guards. There were more of them in the car now that the alarm had gone off, responding to the call of 'protecting' her. Something told her that there were more soldiers lying elsewhere in the train...dead. Clearly none of them were strong enough to deal with the interlopers. She was going to have to help, if not outright take matters into her own hands. She snapped her fingers abruptly at one of the more incapable looking guards. "Your gun. Give it to me," Katie ordered.

"Ma'am, this is an issued gun than cannot be exchanged with nonmilitary members. Besides, a woman such as yourself is in no position to---" he began in a heavy accent accustomed to mostly trainees. But she cut him off-

Katie glared and reached out her hands, palms up, steady, very steady. "Give me the ******* rifle or I will get you fired, young sir. Do your Fuhrer proud."

He hesitated for a second, looking back and forth between her and the rifle strap on his shoulder, before finally giving into the cold glare only a woman could produce and un-slinging the rifle, dropping it into her awaiting palms.

"Thank you, kind sir. You won't regret this decision to see a woman take the initiative." Katie, sensing that the immediate danger was no longer immediately in her particular car, stood up, slung the rifle on her back and made her way to the turned up tables. She chuckled at the men, standing around with doe-eyes, clearly never having seen something like this before, in total shock that the female president was doing this...like she had gone mad! "What's the matter? No-one's going to come with me and back me up?" she said, slipping off her high heels and tossing them. "Did you not remember that military and magical training is a requirement for my field of office? Sure, it may have been difficult being the only female in a class of one hundred but I obviously managed." She spoke slowly and drawn out, as though speaking to children. "Now. If you don't mind, I think I'm going to go hunt down these interloping fools and kill them myself instead of waiting in here, trapped....savages closing in on either side....." She smiled. "With or without anyone's help...believe in me that I will do the things I set out to do."

She stepped over the upturned tables and made her way to the train car door, a stealth spell ready at her fingertips for the moment she threw that door open.

Moon was not in the least bit comforted or persuaded by the words of a Nazi or anyone helping them, the image and stereotype and very personification of which had been the cause of an entire life of suffering. She kicked harder into Lana, this time with claws that pierced the woman's armour, every ounce of hatred she had, whether or not justified, was put into this act. Yet it seemed to do no good. Tears welled in her eyes as the child began to cry---

The sort of cry which was all the monster needed to take action, it no longer acted. It no longer pretended. It did what it set out to do.

Without any trouble it caught up to them, surrounding them in a half circle. The thing leaped up and with inky, slimy black arms as thick as the trunks of the great pine trees around them it slammed into Lana and the child, a great smack that threw them back and into a boulder. The duo slid down, perhaps injured, but it was not done with Lana yet. It came at them and thinner but equally strong wrapped around the woman's legs and arms tightly, neatly slipping in between every crack to get a good hold.

Moon was frightened, but she finally seemed to understand what was going on. And that understanding could be to her advantage. She looked to Lana, trying to appear calm though that illusion was ruined by her sobbing and trembling. "You have to let me go, Lana. You have to let me go or..." she thought about it for a moment. One could have sworn they saw her smile for a split second. "Or I'll kill you."
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2011, 06:34:12 AM »
“I guess you were right, sir.” said the man behind the window as Jerry turned to walk away. “He is really all too predictable.” Jerry said flatly, scoffing silently shaking his head. When True had entered the chamber Jerry had informed the men behind the window that True was armed. He had caught True sneaking the knives, only playing dumb. Without anything else Jerry walked down the halls silently.

Meanwhile on the light rail…

Dante whirled around drawing both his triguns pointing them at Charles who suddenly fell through the skylight. When he spoke he lowered his guns slightly. However, shouting from behind him made him turn around, pointing one gun at the lizard who just became visible and one still at Charles. Noticing it was a kid, though still pointing a rather dangerous looking arm at him, he turned his head back to look at Charles. More lizards had appeared, pointing their respective energy bows at him, between him and Charles. When the larger one stepped forward to translate and spoke he sighed on the inside. “Rebels? Here?” Dante spoke somewhat surprised. He was oblivious to who was actually on the train, only two cars away. “Sinners for a cause…” he sighed. “I see we’re at an in pass. Let me…Enlighten you. Should I defend myself, I could potentially harm you all. Thus making your real mission here that much harder due to injuries and or energy expenditures.” he explained calmly looking forward with his head down slightly and his eyes closed.

Lifting his head he opened his eyes and looked at the larger lizard who spoke to him. “Should you decide to just kill me now, that man…” he said, motioning behind them with his head at Charles. “…May very well kill you for interfering with his mission. In which he was going to ally himself with me, thus hindering his progress.” he continued calmly, guns still held out to both sides, one pointing at the larger lizard to his right and the other pointing at the smaller one to his left. “Not to mention the Nazis, only two cars thata way…” he said motioning his head to his left. “…Who are likely approaching to investigate the shooting that happened only moments ago in this very car.” he continued on with his explanation. He slowly lowered his guns, twirling them and sliding them into their holsters. His cloak slid over his left hand, his back-up plan readied for a moments notice. Looking back down to the ground he spoke again, a more serious tone this time. “So…What’s it gonna be, stranger?” Dante asked, awaiting for that split second decision that needed to be made.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2011, 12:27:16 PM »
"Christ!" Tier shouted as he darted forward and stopped behind Kate. "Mam, please step aside. I've rigged the door to the next car to explode." He slipped in front of her and screamed aloud in his head at her inpaitence but said nothing. He was contracted to some offical on this train and until he knew exactially who he didn't want to step on the wrong toes. The explosive was disarmed and he held the still serviceable grenade at the ready to throw at thier atackers in lieu of stopping to ask questions first. Kate was ready and from what he could see the crap was about to hit the fan at any moment. "Get in there and bunker down you dogs! I want a field of fire on that doorway!" Tier prepaired to throw the grenade at the door as soon as he saw anything but nazi uniforms pile through, or rather as soon as he saw the door open.[removed] it. If they are running from a fight and they got in the way he would chawk them up as diserters and write it off as a nessessary kill. His mission was to protest the Offical, Kate and he intended to uphold that mission.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 02:35:02 AM by Emrelda, Reason: Partial censoring of a swear word »
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2011, 08:19:16 PM »
Entaru awoke as his train halted.  They had reached their destination without incident.  However, as the sirens outside the train indicated, that was about to change.  "What the hell?!  I haven't even left the train and the facility is already having trouble!" Rushing out of the train, he could see military personel suited up in strange armor charging into the forest.  Seeing one lagging behind, Entaru grabbed him and began his questioning.  In his haste, he didn't realize that he was currently holding the much shorter soldier at eye level and that his feet were dangling almost a half a foot off the ground.  "Report soldier!  What in the nine hells is going on around here?!"
The soldier almost threw a punch across Entaru's nose before he realized exactly who it was holding him above the ground.  The swing turned into a frightened salute as the soldier explained. "The bioweapons heir major, they've escaped containment!"  Entaru sneered and dropped the soldier to the ground.  "Dammit!  I just got this job and already things have gone to shit.  Get moving soldier!  Find and retrieve them!"  The soldier scampered off to regroup with the rest of the retrieval squad as Entaru marched after them. 
It wasn't long before he and the squad were sprinting through the forest.  One of the squad members was holding what Entaru could only discern as a tracking device as its shrill beeping only seemed to get faster with each step.

They were getting close...

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2011, 10:39:54 AM »
the lead lizard smirked, his smokey black bow dematerialised as he looked at the two beings. "we are no rebels, we are but 'simple' tribesmen. so called savages." most of the others smirked looking at each other. "now if you don't mind, we shall take our leave. wouldn't want to miss our stop." "dentine so um!" yelled the rainbow scaled lizard, an invisible web forming, one of the thin wires touched Dante's arm. it instantly wrapped around him and demobilised his entire body. the lizard stood up and quickly hurried over to the others who had already started leaving the carriage the way they had come in. "don't worry, it'll wear off in about forty seconds." the lead said before vanishing through the roof leaving only the rainbow lizard inside, he blew Dante a kiss mockingly before turning invisible and leaving the two to their business.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2011, 06:29:13 AM »
The lizards had jumped ship, and decided it would be funny to tie up the only person who seemed willing to help Charles, and because they were idiots, made it magic so he couldn't cut it himself. He tried to at least help Dante with the bonds, but felt a surge of intense pain run along his arm. Letting out a grunt, he looked and saw a piece of glass sticking from his forearm.
"Well it wasn't my finest hour, this is going to hurt. A Lot" he said to himself as he tightened his grip around the glass. Pulling, he let forth a groan of agony, as the pressure in his arm intensified and then faded a bit.

Panting, he dropped the bloody piece of glass to the ground. Walking over to a Nazi, he ripped a bit of his overcoat off, and began the process of tightening the cloth around his arm.
"Here's hoping he washes his clothing!" he muttered sarcastically before he realized he was not alone.
"The name's Charles Delacroix. Pleased to meet ya, but I don't think we got time for formalities." he said to Dante, as the magical bonds began to fade away.
He offered his not stabbed by glass hand to the fallen man.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
Lana tried to break out of the creature's hold with her legs, but she had not been in the body long enough for it to achieve that level of strength she desired. Instead, she held on tighter to Moon and glared her right in the eyes. "Moon, I have one order and one order only: to keep you out of harm until you are 'complete'. However, since Freya neglected to ask the specifics on what is 'harm', I'll cut a deal with you. I will take you back to your friend and lead you both out of the Nazi territory, under the condition that once we leave the territory, I will stay by your side so that I may keep following my order." Lana, why are you doing this?! Freya 'shouted', almost deafening Lana to whatever sound was going on outside their head. Right now, we either get crippled and fail, die and fail, or change our paradigm on the words 'Protect Moon' so that we neither die nor fail. You may be faithful to the Reich, but I'm not going to give my life away for just following orders.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel