The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju  (Read 7806 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Atreju
« on: May 09, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »
(Remember to read everyone's post all the way, and thoroughly. Please post in the OOC before posting here. If you haven’t been a part of the posting order yet, get added: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=16080.0)

The light rail sped along placidly, quiet but for an occasional clink of the train against the electric rail, on its way to Faye from Dee. Far, far above the ground, the rail platform was almost but not quite dwarfed by the dense trees of the forest around it, their needled tops brushing up against its edge and waving in the breeze the train created. It was nighttime, and the gentle sereneness of the land was obvious, harmonic even when shadowed by such a horror as the Nazi party. Beasts howled in the thick woods. Stars twinkled in a darkest blue night sky. In the summer wind drifting through the open windows of the train, one could smell the musky tinge of needles from the giant pines. The three pastel white moons, huge and soft, hung over the top of the forest.

In a lonely booth of the train, her face shadowed in some places by the darkness of that particular car yet also highlighted in others by the moonlight, was Katie Avani. Not only the youngest President of Propaganda ever, she was also the only woman working in Nazi Party politics. A glass of white champagne glittered in her hand and her tail twitched. On her skinny, tall and demure body she wore the usual grey business suit. She was alone in this car of the train, save for her body guards holed up in another booth a few rows away.

She stirred her drink with a finger, thinking. The train rail made a loud click. She was on her way to a new assignment, something she had not been told about. This made Katie nervous in her own, eccentric way of being nervous.

A deep breath and thought later…her hologram reader, laid out on the table in front of her, started to glow and project a new hologram message, reading: URGENT.

The sounds of running feet and a mournfully wailing alarm could be heard in the mountain foot hills thirty miles north of Faye. A young boy as fit as a warrior yet as starved as a prisoner burst through underbrush that scratched at his bare arms. Behind him, keeping up with her small hand locked immovably in his to the point her claws bit at his palm, was a much younger little girl, only about six. Her big fluffy tail was full of prickles from the brush, her knees just below the rim of her pastel green hospital gown scraped from repeated falls. But no matter how many times she fell, her boy companion would keep his hand locked in hers and help her up again as quickly as he could. For time was of the essence.

Should they fall behind in this escape, even a few minutes, it could all be lost, for no amount of training could teach one to dodge unseen assailants and tranquilizer darts.

The boy, named Atreyu, glanced over his shoulder…nothing but forest. The laboratory they had left, and all its fences, was several hills behind them now yet the alarm somehow still as loud in their ears. The girl, named Moonchild by parents who had once hoped for her stardom, lagged along behind him as fast as such a young small child could, but now she limped and staggered more often, her breathing grew heavier. A stuffed pink sheep was held fast in her free hand.

The squirrel hybrid girl fell into the boy, stopping him. “Please…I can’t run…….n-no run no more….” Her calves ached beyond belief, her snow white fur, now gleaming in the moonlight falling between the tree branches, was matted and pulled at.

The boy, a yellow-ish lion cub about age eleven, turned and took her up in his arms. His blue eyes were wide with apprehension, his fur on end, from worry, and from guilt about the poor child following him. He knitted his eyebrows together. “It’s going to be alright. If you can’t run, I’ll carry you,” he promised, and picked her up. Her head sunk neatly into the crook of  his shoulder and he supported her thighs and bottom against his chest with strong arms as her much tinier arms clasped around his neck.

The children continued on their merry way, hoping the night would continue to shroud them from those they knew desperately wanted their Moonchild back…for in their eyes, she was the key to immortality science had only dreamed about.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:10:19 PM by Katie W. »
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Atreju
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 01:40:46 AM »
True stood on a cold concrete walkway in the garden area of a mental institute a few miles North of Dee. It was fairly far from civilization so it could be a "Tranquil" environment. The facility was rather large, it looked more like a prison and felt similar. True was locked up in a padded cell for days at a time it felt like. He lost track of time all the time. Tonight he earned a nightly stroll in the garden. It was probably the better part of the facility. It was filled with various plants, with a nice skylight above which let in the moon light. True was standing there, arms wrapped around himself as if his straight jacket was fastened. It wasn't, but he was so used to it so it often went right over his head that he wasn't restrained. He was quite small in size, it was hard to some to tell how old he was since you could only see his face. He was a kid, only fifteen. Someone was standing a few feet from him as he stood there in the moonlight just looking to the sky. It was a black furred wolf, sporting a black business suit. He was standing idly by just watching True as he normally did. "How long are you going to stand like that, True?" asked the wolf. His voice was deep and stern, almost like a father's voice.

True stretched out his arms when he finished speak. A little under a foot of his sleeves were hanging over his paws hiding them in his straight jacket. "Iunno." he shrugged. His voice was a much higher tone, like a child. He dropped his hands to his side, the clasps on his jacket clattering against his body. He spun around suddenly, a couple revolutions later he stopped; facing the wolf. "Can I have some pudding, Jerry?!" True asked innocently. His face lit up trying to seem cute and use his child-like charm. The wolf put his paw to his face and rubbed his temples. "I suppose...only this once. Since you have been behaving lat-" "Yay!" interrupted True before doing a cartwheel towards Jerry. "...Let's get going then...After wards you have to return to your room." continued Jerry. True sped in passed Jerry and started walking to a set of double at the end of the walkway. Jerry quickly followed suit, not being more than a couple feet away from him.

Meanwhile two cars ahead of Katie...

Dante sat alone in his booth of the train nodding off. He was wearing his tan cloak as he usually did to remain off the radars of people. He went for the look of a commoner often, not particularly wanting to stick out. It also helped to conceal his weapons. He had recently stowed away on a train, unfortunately going the wrong way; which wound him up in Faye. He did not particularly want to be there considered he would be surrounded by the "Evil". He wanted to merely wander more, away from the SSNP, not wanting to have to deal with the war. Dante didn't particularly care much for it and tried to avoid it not being able to stand the deaths that would come with it. Cyrus, a black and white striped ferret, was perched on an arm rest to see out the window of the train. Though soon he grew bored with it and scampered over to Dante to annoy him in attempts to entertain himself. Dante looked over at him as he made his way up his cloak onto his shoulder. They looked at each other intently for a moment. "What?" Dante asked flatly. Cyrus jumped from his shoulder to the ground and made his way to the door of the booth. "Don't do it...you're not getting out." Dante said sternly looking at Cyrus shaking his head. Cyrus then jumped into the seat across from Dante where his bag was at and squeezed inside. Moments later he came back out pulling a bag a little ways out of the bag. It was a bag of sunflower seeds. "Are you hungry?" Dante questioned standing up. He grabbed the bag, with Cyrus still holding onto it with his teeth and sat back down. He opened it and took out a small handful and set it in the seat. Cyrus began to eat them quietly being satisfied with himself.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 11:21:37 AM »
Fire burned in an old steel barrel, dark oily flames flickering and sending shadows dancing across the damp walls of the warehouse. Close to, silhouettes huddled around the warmth and a low murmur of private conversation filled the cold air.

“We can give you food, water, even gold if you are so inclined.” The wolf glanced up from his long stare into the heart of the fire, sharp canines glinting in the firelight. Old scars ran raked patterns across his face and his ears hung ragged and limp. He spat into the fire, the gesture sizzling away “So, what do you say?”

A hooded wildcat, his features set into dark shadow, returned the gaze of the five others and drew in a long breath. Deep inside the barrel the fire collapsed in on itself, accompanying plume of cinders rising in a swirling eddy. This brief flare of light pushed back the shadows around the small group before the darkness enveloped them once more.

Kittrevsky scratched his chin, whiskers twitching as he contemplated his answer “Your deal seems fair enough. You can rely on me to make the kill.” Turning his green eyes directly to the wolf, the cat tapped a clawed thumb against the smooth stock of his rifle “I do not want payment; the only requirement is that I work alone.”

The wolf’s grizzled and scarred face twisted into a wide grin and he tugged at the muddied lapels of his jacket “Very well, it is an honour to have you fighting by our side.” He spoke suddenly louder than before “My men already know what you are Slav, and your presence is a most welcome one.” Beyond the flickering sphere of light the clink of weapons and armour met the statement, along with many murmurs and whispers. In the darkness that clung to the warehouse walls hundreds of men sat with the chill of the night eating into their bones, hands clutching cold steel or letters of loved ones. All stared out at the shadowed figure with a faint glimmer of hope in their eyes.

The hooded feline returned the wolf’s grin as a dark glare and turned away from the warmth of the fire “Just keep your men out of my way, and I will kill your Nazi...”
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 11:19:15 PM »
Viola walked amongst the dead in a completely destroyed, small laboratory. electric wires hung loosely and dangerous chemicals and such was scattered everywhere. she knew enough about laboratories to know that she didn't want touch anything. her sharp green eyes scanned the area for any sign of clue of what she was looking for. she got the hit that SSNP attacked this place. unsure why, but the place reeked of chemicals, gun powder and blood, making her eyes water she walked into another section, a large machine oozed with electric energy....just was her power needed, a reboot. touching the machine, she drained it of it electrical potential and walked off, taking electrical energy was easy...releasing it though was hard. she had found nothing here. though for the sake of the dead scientist, she set the place aflame. by the time she reached the road, the place exploded.

she waited at the train station, this will take her to her next destination, she was still in SSNP territory, she needed to go to the Capital to find more clue to her target. when the train arrived she boarded and gave the conductor her ticket, rows of second class seats filled with sleeping or reading passengers. in the next car, it was the observatory car, more awake passengers sat, talked and read. her destination was the fancy cars more towards the middle, two guards blocked the entrance, there were people around so..she had to come with a perfect excuse. "excuse me sirs...?" she said in a desperate voice, they looked at her, she gave them her watery doe eyes and sniffles "I lost my daughter on this train, the little brat ran away because she wanted to go into the front and now I cant find her!, please let me through!"
the guards looked at each other then nodded silently, stepping aside so she could past. she was not much of an actress but that act pulled off okay, feeling rather pleased with herself, she was now in a wealthy dining car.  she stealthily walked, but she knew they noticed her...in the last part of the car, she saw someone she had hoped to see...  a rat named Dr. Fredrick Kane Carlton she slowly walked to his table, which was empty as he sipped his scotch and flirted with some girls across the car, he was in his late thirties, a lecherous idiot with an ego the size of this train. he looked up, half drunk, staring at her, he went from Lecherous to white as a ghost. she sat down elegantly "hello there..." she said softly, relaxing in the comfy boot chair, a waiter offered her a drink, she asked for straight Vodka.
" how did you get in here!" he hissed under the violin music. this was her sisters first owner... " through the doors, I'm always good at a little white lie" she winked as the drink came back. "So...,Doctor I have a few questions I want to ask...." he scrunched his nose terribly, his rat face made her stomach twist in disgust "I wont answer them...pet" Viola had her gun in his gut "you will tell me... or I will shoot you right now..." her voice was soft, and honey sweet, he looked terrified. after some interrogation, she left, he left as well, but he met his end that somehow happened when she snuck into his room while he was out, snuck arsenic into his drink, she got off at the capital stop.... as for the Doctor, a employee found him dead on the floor
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:29:25 PM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 03:08:11 AM »
   The soft hum of medical equipment was the only sound that could be heard as Doctr Macid Krastinov worked at his desk. Outside the lab, 2 armed soldiers stood by the reinforced door, preventing any unauthorized access to and from the lab. His desk and the surrounding area was filled with crumpled up sheets of paper, all of them failed or inplausible ideas. His goal was to weaponize a virus for use by the SSNP to exterminate the rebels and remaining natives, but in 5 years, he has yet to make any progress. A small, wallet sized picture of a female Lynx reminded him of what would happen if he didn't find a solution at the end of this year. He sighed as he looked back down at the blank piece of paper. "Armor protects them from an injection, not strong enough to be effective in water, and can't mantain it's consistency in the atmosphere. What's left to do with it?"
    A small alarm clock on his desk went off, reminding him of his daily treatment. He sighed as he got up and walked over to a small cage with a blanket over it. Removing the blanket revealed several small rats scurrying around its confines. Without hesitating, Macid grabbed one of the rats and began to feed. The animal squealed in pain as it evaporated into nothing. He winced in pain as the symbols on his hand started to faintly glow. He covered the box back up with the blanket and went back to his desk, rubbing his ears on his way.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 03:23:44 AM »
The trees in the forest rustled slightly as Syd traversed through the brush, the only hinting of her presence being the soft plodding of her paws against the pine needles scattered on the forest floor and the occasional rustle of branches when they managed to get in her way. While she could have traveled at a slower pace, she preferred to run, as it gave her momentum to jump and use the environment almost like a playground as she went. Night in the forest was breathtaking, in her own opinion. She knew this from spending many nights alone in the forest when she could not find shelter and also from growing up as a part of a tribe.

Occasionally, the canine hybrid would look up to keep track of where she was going, using the light rail as a direct guide to get to Dee. She could have ridden it, but she had denied the luxury when it was offered to her at Faye after finishing up a mission for the SSNP. She paused when the train blew by above her, sending out a gust that shook the pines to their core. Her emerald eyes focused on the train as it shot past, almost like a bullet. No matter how many times she had seen it, it never failed to fascinate her. It also never failed to make her nervous. Although she had a side of her that wanted to ride the light rail, she always denied the offer because she was so used to traveling by foot.

It was small instances like this that always managed to remind her and others of where she came from when she found herself in the mix up of these more “civilized” people. She was a native from Rorn, obvious from how she operated without technology. Refusing to ride the light rail was just one of the things that pointed out her roots, she also refused to use guns and seemed to be hesitant to using most other technology, which, in the SSNP, would often get her odd looks, but she was beginning to warm up to the idea with more exposure.  It wasn’t that she was stupid or uninterested in technology; it was just something quite different from more primitive tribe life. Aside from that, it was not as if she could not operate efficiently without the SSNP’s gadgets and toys leading her every move.

A smirk began to crawl onto her muzzle as she thought of how she managed to get her unofficial title as the SSNP’s bloodhound. Despite her lack of technology, she was able to track targets better than most officers that were worth mentioning; she figured that her talents would be unmatched once she was able to master their gadgets. Syd sighed, taking in the fresh air, her pause now evolving into a rest stop as she plopped onto the ground and sat back. When she got to Dee, she was going to find housing somewhere. She was looking forward to a hot meal, and Dee didn’t discriminate against her since a lot of the citizens knew of her unofficial title. It was never really kept under wraps with the SSNP to begin with. Her tongue slid out of the side of her mouth as she panted, thinking of the warm meals and beds that awaited her in Dee.

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • "The empror never forgives, heretics!"
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: light grey, with streaks of metallic blue running down arms and back
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 174 lbs.
  • Build: medium, leaning towards muscular
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 02:22:50 PM »
At-u'ul stood in the freezing winds of the mountain range, and unmoving tower of wolf, lost deep in thought. The destruction of Asgard weighed heavily upon his mind, and knew it always would be. But one part of it troubled him. Why had he survived? Warriors just like him had all died, kings and gods fell, but why had he, a mere mortal, survived Raganarok? Was it some bizarre fluke in what was supposed to be the utter ahnilation of his world? Or instead an event that was part of his destiny, decided before he was born by whatever force held control over such powers. He was interrupted from his brooding mindset by the sound of a motor coming down the road. A few seconds' later, bright headlights announced the arrival of a Nazi scout car. It was a battered hunk of metal, barely holding together. The letters USSN were emblazoned on the side, and a small swastika decorated the grill. A dirty window rolled down to reveal the face of Officer Pride, the commander of the small Nazi band that occasionally wandered through Grat-u'ul's haunts. The cheetah stuck his head out of the window and called out: "Hey barbarian! Yeah, I see you. Get over here. The big wolf reluctantly turned about and trudged towards the car and the man inside it. He knew he could kill the officer and his squad right then and there, and Officer Pride knew it too, but the cheetah had yet to invoke Grat-u'ul's wrath to that extent.
"What do you want, Pride?"
"A little of your time. I would offer you a seat inside this car, but I know you well enough to see you wouldn't enter this thing if your life depended on it."
"You know me well, Pride. What is it that you must have me tell you?"
"Ah, yes. That. Well, I've been hearing tales of rebels stalking about in these mountainous woods, and wanted to know if you had seen them."
The big wolves eyes turned somber
"They are dead of cold. The helm of Heimdall has shown me."
"I see. Now, would you care to join me for tea?"
"Of course."

The wolf and cheetah walked quietly through the snow and ice towards officer Prides camp together, before arriving at the small encampment.
It was a small arrangement of tents, with one large structure that looked like a barn in the dead center of the walled off compound. They two animals passed several glum faced soldiers aimlessly milling about before arriving at the barns doors. Officer Pride knocked on the doors and whispered something against it, which caused them to slide open with a whirr of gears and engines. They promptly closed behind them. Suddenly, the instant the doors closed, a contingent of armed soldier spread out of the shadows, surrounding and pointing guns at the officer and the warrior

“what is this?” Officer Pride called out. “I demand an explanation!”
one of the men took off his hood to reveal the dirt-splattered face of a chipmunk, grinning in the nazi officers face like a man possessed.
“isn't it obvious? Here, let me spell it out for you… M-U-T-I-N-Y”
the cheetahs eyes widened as the word was spelled out before him.
“you don't really mea-“
“Yes I do” the chipmunk curtly replied, bringing up his submachine gun to level at the officer, its cold polished steel barrel glinting in the starlight filtering through the roof.
He never had the chance to fire, as his skull collapsed under the hammer blow delivered from behind. Officer Pride's eyes widened as his face was splattered with the tratoirs blood. Grat-u'ul stood behind the dead man, bearing his hammer as if ready for another strike against his already dead target.

UNFINISHED STORY O NOES!
vibrating furby?! what the hell kind of title is that!?

.::WAAAGH 2011 VETRAN::.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 09:57:50 PM »
A wave of blood splashed onto a tiled floor.  The washroom, which was once ivory, was now mostly stained red.  The only occupant of the room was curled up in a fetal position vomiting the crimson liquid onto the floor.  He cursed and coughed as more blood spewed from his mouth.  He had only been asleep 5 hours and already the poisons had built up.  "It's speeding up.*cough* Am I to be denied sleep as well?" Cramping and dizzy from the loss of blood he weakly reached for a syringe, only to cramp up again and spew more blood onto himself.  Reaching through the pain, he quickly grabbed the syringe and  rammed it into his gut.  He nearly screams as he begins to extract a black fluid from his stomach.  The cramps begin to clear as the large syringe is filled to the top.  He lets out a pained chuckle as he examines the liquid. "Well...that would explain that.*cough* New poison..." Dropping the syringe lightly into the tub, he grabs another and rams it into his chest, puncturing a lung.  The syringe needs no help as a gray gas quickly forces the syringe to its limit.  Placing the syringe with its twin he stands up, many of the symptoms that awoke him so violently now gone. 

Carefully walking through his own blood he stared at himself in the mirror.  His fur was now just as stained as the room around him, his black shorts also a red shade.  His green eyes were bloodshot, a combination of a lack of sleep and the pain.  This was the first time in days that he had been off duty long enough to sleep, and now it was ruined with his body's newest creation.  He'd have to test it out soon.  It would have to be a strong one to do this kind of damage to him.  Walking back over to the tub he picked up the syringes and placed them on the sink.  Turning on the shower, he began to spray down the washroom.  The blood was quickly washed away into the drain in the middle of the floor.  He had it installed after the first 20 times he had to clean up.  The room now clean he washed himself and left the washroom, taking the syringes with him.  His quarters were still splashed with blood and vomit...but it was carpet and the maid would be along in a few hours.

It wasn't like he was going to get to sleep anyway...

Ignoring the mess, he stared out the window of his quarters.  If his building wasn't in the middle iof a SSNP military base, this would be the next best thing to a penthouse.  The city of Nil was lit up like a neon sign, with glaring reds and yellows and whites coloring the sky orange with light pollution.  As he decided whether to get dressed or spend the last 2 hours of his time off duty drinking, a sudden dizz spell knocked him to his back.  Still suffering from blood loss....drinking may not be the best idea.  Hauling himself up into a chair, he continued to stare out the window.  Lost in his own thoughts, he almost didn't hear the knock on his door.  Putting on a robe, he stumbled to the door and opened it a crack.  Outside was what looked like a fresh recruit.  The boy was a rabbit, looking very much so frightened at having to bring a message to the infamous Major.

"What do you want..." Entaru hissed.

"Uhhh...m-m-m-message for Major Korin." The private saluted quickly and handed Entaru a sealed enveople.

Entaru grumbled a bit and took the envelope.   Shredding it open with his fingernail he read it.

'Major Korin,
Briefing in West Wing war room at 0700.  Classified mission.
General Stuoph.

P.S. Do what you want with the boy...

Entaru crumpled up the letter and threw it into the corner of the room.  Looking back at the boy he smirked a bit.  "What's your name boy?"

The rabbit saluted again.  "P-p-p-p-private Hofsteader, sir!"

"Why so frightened boy? Come in...have a drink."  Entaru opened the door the rest of the way and gestured in.  The rabbit saluted again and complied...not wanting to refuse the offer of a superior.  Entaru walked the boy to a seat and allowed him to plop into the chair.  The rabbit didn't notice the blood on the opposite wall and wore a relieved look on his face.  "There you go...get comfortable..."  Walking around behind the boy he pulled the black syringe from his robe pocket.  "Just relax..."  With one swift thrust, the syringe was in the boy's neck and quickly emptied of the black fluid. "Relax...let the poison do its work."

The rabbit quickly began convulsing, his face paralyzed into a silent scream.  In seconds, Entaru heard a crack come from the boy's arm, and saw that it had folded backwards, the poison causing such a powerful cramp that the tendon themselves had snapped.  More cracks began to come from the boy's limbs as muscles and tendons snapped and crushed the bones they spent their life protecting and moving.  Finally, a crack emanated from the boy's neck and his body was still.  The boy...or what was left, crumpled into a broken pile of bones and flesh on the chair.

"Hmmm...A bloodless poison...very nice.  Too bad the creation is so painful."  Entaru turned away, leaving the boy's corpse in the chair and quickly got dressed.  0700 was in 20 minutes.....

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 01:05:51 PM »
A gust of wind blew past Addonexus, forcing the desert's rough sand to blow into the his face.
 'I grow so tired of this terrain. Let us move past this wasteland, and head to the capital. So many bodies.' A deep horse voice said. Addonexus shook his head, he grew tired of this other voice.
  "At least in the desert I don't have to worry about looking insane as I have a full conversation with my self"
  'I don't see how that matters; if you just kill everyone' Addonexus' tail crept forward, turning slightly so Addonexus could look inside the empty skull. Addonexus pulled his hood over his face, trying to make the desert wind less hostile. He continued to walk, silence was a peaceful thing for him, but his tail grew so tired of it. 'Kill something already!' The tail hissed, as much as Addonexus may of resented killing, he could not deny the hunger.
  "…I am getting slightly hungry" he was more the hungry, but he could mange. He just hated to kill with no real reason. Addonexus kept a fast paste for the next few minutes, he knew he was near a small desert town, he hoped he could find some kind of work there so that he could buy some kind of animal to slaughter and eat. Crossing over the last desert hill Addonexus gazed at the small town, it was quite. Taking his hood off as he entered the town he noticed that all the merchants were gone, along with all the shops doors closed. The sound of a small child's whimper caught his attention. Walking into the town squarer, he saw three men standing over a small girl laughing.
   "Please no more" the girl whimpered as she tried to pick her self up.
   "Shut up you barbarian" the largest man said before kicking the small girl in the gut. The girl coughed up a little blood as her fragile body slammed on the ground with a thud. The large men sounded as if he was from over the boarder, his argonaut attitude was more then known. Addonexus walked past the men, shoulder bumping the largest or in his case bumping his shoulder into the large mans ribs, and walking over to the little girl. He picked her up, setting her on her feet.
   "Are you alright" he whipped away the blood from the child's mouth. The child only nodded her head slowly, her body trembling with fear.
   "Hey who the hell do you think you are!" One of the other men said, grabbing Addonexus' shoulder. Addonexus tunred around looking at the man,
   "I suggest you leave" Addonexus' face was hard and stern. The man backed up looking at him.
  "Do you believe this guy" the man who backed up pulled out a knife, looking at Addonexus then at the girl.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
the night brease blew through the trees, the large railing below their pertch in the tree. seven lizard men sat, crouching, waiting for their new transport to the village. the breaze quickened and all seven reacted instantly. the seven rose and began running along the seven large branches that hung over the track as the light rail rounded the corner "shenti" (hurry) called one of the beings as it jumped up and launched it's self of another slightly higher branch and down into the fast moving light rail. the other six followed suit quickly, six of the seven landed flawlessly through experiance.

The seventh, visibly younger then the others, his blue scales caught the light as he sliped towards the side of the car apon landing. his face a silent scream in slow motion before it slamed into the roof of the car. he slid almost al the way off the car before two sets of hands grabbed him, he looked up and saw the scaled hands, dark green and black, he lookede to the right and his face turned to horror once again "gen desh!" (get down!) all the lizards looked up then reacted, some hit the deck others jumped the thick branch. the youngster looked up in horror after feeling a horrible jerking. only the black hands remained......the boy was lifted up carefully "shiti nosh ventenk?!" (wheres my sister?!) the black lizard shock his head and he moved around the youngster and back to the front of the group, the boy looked down and saw the blood splatter and the marks from where the body had hit the light rail after the branch......tears rold down his cheeks as he took his place at the back of the group.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 10:32:41 PM »
((OOC) Edit for plot reasons.)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:25:22 PM by Hunter_Tier »
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 01:50:24 AM »
Sitting on a cliff that overlooked a clearing in the forest, a wolf in full-body armor dangled her legs off the edge as she kept her eyes on the two children 'escaping', verifying that one of them was Moonchild before she pinched her swastika earring. "Charge located, engaging at will..." She leaned forward and fell off the ledge head-first, doing a flip in the air before hitting the ground on all fours. You could have caught them before they left, but now you're engaging them?!
 I thought it was charming how he carried her on his back, but now he's getting close to enemy territory... She got back on two legs, and unsheathed Salamander before chasing after the two kids.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 05:37:47 AM »
It was supposed to be a simple operation. Sneak into Dee, assassinate a high priority Nazi official on the light rail brutally then escape after performing some sabotage.
What he didn't count on was for these rebels to actually be Nazis. He didn't count on them giving him false information leading him into a trap.
"PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS! YOUR SURROUNDED!" Yelled the Stormtrooper who actually handed him the contract, now having his rifle trained on Charles with a squad forming up around him.
"Suprise Suprise, the Nazis decided to be clever and dragged me into a trap."
He snapped one of his pistols too and fired a shot at one of the man''s grenades he had on his belt and the explosive detonated on the man's belt, throwing shrapnel everywhere, impacting two more soldiers.
"Who said I was the prey?" At that he suddenly darted into a back alley as the other soldiers were reeling from the explosion, but some gave chase, firing their weapons when they had a clear angle. Charles placed a foot on the wall of a building, and used it as a spring board to jump up to the fire escape above him. Bullets impacted around him as he rapidly climbed up the ladder and started sprinting up the stairs.

He was in his element now, the high terrain gave him an advantage and his mobility made him a difficult target. Charles holstered the pistol he had out and drew Stormcaller and sighted her on some unfortunate Nazi officer, and pulled the trigger. The man was dead before he hit the ground, his brain now painting the soldiers he was ordering a nice shade of gray. A quick grin at his kill, then he was off, leaping across the gaps in-between buildings, taking advantage of the Nazi's confusion.

The mission was abort, and he could not stay in Dee for long. By daybreak they would have people all over the city looking for him. He weighed his options, and the only easy way out was out with the light rail, and even then it wasn't an easy option. The 'rebels' originally told him to head there, so they might except him there, but it was better then using the front gates. Snapping back to reality, he made a leap to ground level, using a Nazi soldier as a cushion. Snapping the man's neck just to be sure, Charles began to run, as the sirens echoed across the city.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2011, 06:18:43 AM »
Katie sat up a bit straighter and tucked her red hair, which had by now drifted around her face sloppily, back behind her ears. She looked about the train car, at the body gaurds answering their own call, from what she heard, about an attempted illegal rail passage, answered by gunfire at the Dee station...the train in question had been hers. The suspect was still at large. Her tail now went straight, and she accepted her message. 

The second she did so a bright green light flashed in a three foot radius. A hologram image of a man appeared, floating above the circular reader. He was human, square shouldered and feautured. Light skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed. Handsome in a brutal rather than soft way. The rodent woman went white under her fur and put her hand to her mouth in utter embarassment, as though caught in the nude by cameras, tilting her muzzle and gaze down to her feet. She didn't know why she did this. She didn't know why he was the only one to ever make her truly feel her position as a second class citizen, a woman amoung men, less than whole.

After regaining composure she gave the man's projection a hearty nod and smiled as though in pageant. "Heir Carson, delightful to hear from you again, my Fuhrer."

Atreyu heard something behind them and slowed down before dropping to the ground, rolling with Moon in his arms into the high grasses. They simply could not keep running when in danger. It would be foolish. Hundreds of miles from the border, help was non-existant. They had only themselves. The boy began to tug with his teeth at the silver flexi bracelet on his wrist...a magic blocker that prevented him from using any spells. With nothing else to defend them, they needed anything they could get. Moon crawled behind him, her ripped green smock hanging oddly over her thighs in shreds. The sheep doll was her new comfort object now that Atreyu's hand was out of the question, and it was held tightly between her knees as she tried much more weakly to rip off her own bracelet. "I help," she whispered.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:11:59 PM by Katie W. »
x

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • "The empror never forgives, heretics!"
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: light grey, with streaks of metallic blue running down arms and back
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 174 lbs.
  • Build: medium, leaning towards muscular
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 03:18:32 PM »
CONTENIUED

The cheetah's face of amazement was silhouetted against the light of the searchlights born by other soldiers coming in through the door. They first looked to the dead Nazis, then to the wolf holding the bloodied warhammer, and finally towards the officer.
“What happened here?” whispered one of the soldiers to Officer Pride. “Did the barbarian attack you?”. Officer Pride turned to face his questioner before announcing: “what this man has done, private, is saved my life, and possibly yours as well.” The faces of the men bore questioning looks, and prompted the officer to elaborate. “I had invited this man over to dine with me, and we were held up by this man-' he pointed to the body on the floor. “And his gang of traitors.” His hand moved to point at the rest of the bodies laying about the barn. The private and his men gave a brief applause before beginning to drag the bodies outside the camp for disposal.

Hours later, Grat-u'ul sat with his newfound ally at a table drinking mead from a large flagon resting before him on the table. Officer Pride, sitting across from the wolf, idly sipped his wine, stirring it about with a toothpick. They had both been sitting there for at least a half-hour, after reaching a long and awkward pause in what was once a lively conversation. The cheetah opened his mouth to speak, only to close it to briefly consider his words before saying: “so… for a while now, my comrades and I have been thinking… were ignored, all of us stationed out here as part of some unspoken punishment for some minor crime… and, well, we've been thinking about becoming mercenaries.”
The wolf's eyes turned to acknowledge the Nazi.
“And?”
“We were wondering if you would join us.”
Grat-u'ul sat there, wondering, making complex decisions in his head. He finally said:
“I will.”
The man across from him, who was now quite literally his comrade, did a little skip of joy before rushing off to tell the rest of the regiment. A minute later, he came rushing back into the shack, holding a long piece of cloth mounted on a pole, and several containers of brightly colored paints. “What is this?” asked Grat-u'ul, looking at the jumble of objects now lying on the table before him. The ex-Nazi looked at him a promptly said: “were going to make our standard!”

Two hours later, through the use of much paint, spare weaponry, and ammunition, the two friends had constructed what looked to be a tall banner emblazoned with a massive V in the center, while two belts of large bullets hung from a horizontal pole attached higher up on the central one. And finally, a sword was sautered to the very top of the standard, providing a possible combat use to the banner as well as some symbolism. Both of its creators looked very proud of their work, making sure that it was kept in pristine condition until the day it saw battle. A few minutes afterwards, the newly assembled mercenary company stood assembled before a wooden platform once used for delivering public speeches. Smoke drifted in wisps from the soldiers helmets as the bone-biting cold quickly froze  the melted plastic on their reinforced helms, still hot from the old cattle brand being used on them to burn the company's symbol into them. All held good sprits as Officer Pride gave his speech about the mercenary company's forming, which was followed by a rousing applause before everyone turned away to pack their things for the journeys ahead.
vibrating furby?! what the hell kind of title is that!?

.::WAAAGH 2011 VETRAN::.