The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Post your Intro  (Read 2582 times)

Offline NJMike

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Crux
  • Coloring: Black and gray
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic/toned, very flexible.
Post your intro
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 01:59:23 AM »
So let's go back into the past and see what we sounded like when we first joined the forums. Let's see how much we've changed since then. It's just a fun thing I thought up of for a forum topic. Here is mine:

Hey, I'm new here, although I'm not new to the furdom. I come from Fur Affintiy Forums and Furry Pile forums searching for more furry forums, and I found this one on my Google search so I decided to try this forum out.

I'm a Shakat, which is a cat/shark hybrid. I'm very nice, chill and down to earth. I'm fairly new as a furry, as I realized I was one in February 18th, 2011, although I've been on Fur Affinity since April 2010.

I don't make art (because I can't draw for my life), role-play or go to cons, but I enjoy socializing within the furry community.

I currently reside in south New Jersey, 15 minutes from Philadelphia. I'm 18 years-old turning 19 in five months. I live a laid-back, anti-social life within the confines of my room using the computer all day or playing my Wii. Currently unemployed and never had a job before but I'm about to start back up with a job coach again and try to land a job at BestBuy :3

My hobbies include: metal (music), forums, baseball, mysteries of outer-space, videography and playing some video games. Favorite type of music includes (melodic) death metal, (melodic) black metal, deathcore, metalcore, screamo, post-hardcore, progressive metal and various other metal. I'm also very eclectic. Favorite games include Mario series, LoZ series,  Metroid series, Smash Bros. series, Mario Kart series, Mario Party series, Paper Mario 64 and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

I have AIM and Skype, though I never use AIM since I like Skype better and I sign on every day, so if you want to talk to me or whatever don't be afraid to add me.
  • Signature art by: Puncia

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: post your intro
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 03:10:28 AM »
Merged your thread with an existing thread of the same topic.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:43:49 AM by Macid »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: first post
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 04:03:29 AM »
I find the eldest member's of the forums first posts the funniest.
xD

That's because we're OLD to you guys. Haha, we weren't when we joined.
I never had an intro thread that I know of. That's how old I am. I was kind of just HERE. You can read my old posts, though, they're pretty horrible. The only thread I can find that says it was started by me wasn't even started by me. It was started by another forum member who later deleted their posts. BUT YEAH.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Post your Intro
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »
You'll see I've changed...significantly, I think for the better - but I don't know if I can be the one to judge that. I do know I'm different to what I was a year ago, that's for sure.

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=12057.0

..I find it a little embarrassing >_>....

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 11:23:51 AM »
When I first joined the forums (As a lynx), I made myself look like a hyperactive kid. Like it says in it, "blame the cola".
To be honest, with most of that I meant to be funny so my greeting was more than, "Hai I'm a lynx." XD

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=11671.msg482656#msg482656
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:26:19 AM by Lita Sableoak »

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 03:24:23 PM »
Lynx is macids job!
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 07:32:07 PM »
heres mine before i changed my name to icy

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=13990.0
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
Mine was more of a survey for you guys lol

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=14431.0

Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline NJMike

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Crux
  • Coloring: Black and gray
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic/toned, very flexible.
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 11:11:24 PM »
You guys know you can just quote your intro OP and paste it here like I did, right? I'm too lazy to click the links x_x
  • Signature art by: Puncia

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 07:39:10 AM »
And we're all too lazy to quote them :P