The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Positive ranting!  (Read 105183 times)

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Kinda hard to explain
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 215 lbs.
  • Build: Not extremely muscular, but is in shape.
  • Currently: Lonely, but optimistic
Re: Rants: Positive ranting!
« Reply #2310 on: February 23, 2017, 05:00:25 PM »
I am getting an Xbox One tomorrow!  Now I can reconnect with my friends! :3
Don't you mean you can reKinect  ;)
I see what you did there!

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #2311 on: February 24, 2017, 09:51:56 AM »
In relation to ^  I heard my favourite game franchise might bring back split-screens for multiplayer :3
If they go through with that I'll be immensely happy and they would have proven me wrong with my cynicism.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2312 on: February 24, 2017, 10:48:22 AM »
My mom is recovering well from her spinal surgery yesterday;
Next week tuesday she can come back home.

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #2313 on: February 24, 2017, 10:35:09 PM »
I wanted to make friends with this person that sat beside my friend during Japanese class. And my friend was absent that day so I sat beside them. Unfortunately I didn't talk to them because they seemed serious and I wanted to seem more or less of a serious person too. [Despite being in a class that I can speak the language in.] But then they asked me for help for something and after class we ended up talking about anime. I hope everything I gtg to talk to them again.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #2314 on: February 25, 2017, 05:56:56 PM »
I had been thinking for a while about taking some time for myself. Made sure I had everything settled online and have pretty much vanished yesterday (or was it late Thursday?). I'm surprised how fast I've been feeling better. And for the first time in ages, I actually had a good night at work, even was able to bring back some of my nice humor. Even coming home to dad ready to chew anyone out couldn't ruin it. Also able to concentrate on my college stuff at least a bit. And, for the first time in many months (before stuff fell apart) I feel a happiness I thought I had lost. Ahh, feels good to be me again  :)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #2315 on: February 25, 2017, 07:40:52 PM »
Glad to hear youre doing alright. Hope you plan on coming back bro it sounds like youre not missing us too much lol
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2316 on: February 25, 2017, 08:20:07 PM »
I am, but it's also nice to relax. Back maybe tomorrow

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #2317 on: February 26, 2017, 01:15:02 AM »
Mah bb maeks me so proud of him i luvs him
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2318 on: March 06, 2017, 06:35:55 PM »
Even though I only had a hair over an hour of sleep last night, I had no trouble driving home from college because there were some awesome songs on the radio. Air would have enjoyed them probably

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2319 on: March 09, 2017, 01:07:18 AM »
I don't think being wholesome would be bad would it?
So here I go: after searching for weeks for an internship I got one at the autonomous municipalcompany in my hometown.
This whole search got me stressed and made me send loads of applications (in total I've send around 32 letters/mails) and finally getting one made me relieved as hell;
Now the deadline to say where you were gonna do an internship was yesterday but I'm now hoping on the kindness of my teacher. Anyway: with or without approval I'll do that internship.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #2320 on: March 09, 2017, 10:42:54 PM »
(not a real rant I guess)

I've spent the last hour watching old episodes of Monday Night Raw and just finished June's first show
Still upset over The Shields' break up, just comes out of nowhere after two years of insanity.

Spoiler for Hidden:
>inb4 it's just fake

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:44:32 PM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #2321 on: March 15, 2017, 02:03:16 AM »
So I just did the ultimate jukes in smite. So I was Sylvanus in Ranked Joust, I was running from Herc and Aphrodite alone and into the jungle. So what happens is, my other teammates get revived, and I stall out for so long they actually make it to help me. They bring the fight elsewhere as I'm down to just over 100 health. And so Artemis, walks in on me backing. So she tries to auto me, I literally freaked out, and Dodged everything for the next couple seconds. So about five shots I want to say. Keep in mind, I'm cornered (On the opposite end of where the bull demon would spawn.) So after the couple seconds pass, I run in, ult, two, and one, and three, and my teammate comes in to hit her once and I get the kill from tick damage. That play was epic. I just died laughing after what happened.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2322 on: March 19, 2017, 06:03:00 AM »
Finally got some new clothes.
Might buy for honor.

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #2323 on: March 20, 2017, 03:51:11 AM »
Finally got some new clothes.
Might buy for honor.
I just got it. Having a lot of fun so far.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Positive stuff
« Reply #2324 on: March 26, 2017, 01:24:04 AM »
Hey guys, Isaac here, just decided to post a thread where you furs can just put in random positive things that are going on, like self improvement, getting better grades, stuff like that

I'll start with myself.
I'm starting to become a very quiet person, and I absolutely love it, people always wonder what I'm feeling and being quiet helps me think and make smarter choices, I used to be a very annoying person that would scream his head off for fun, now I'm a very silent person, I'm much more empathetic and emotionally understanding.

It's like I've completely changed, I used to be annoying and loud, but now I've suppressed my emotions, and I rarely talk unless I'm with a very close friend or person, and whenever I do speak, i speak quietly, and If people ask me questions I either answer with a nod or shake my head, or if they can't see me then I answer with "mhmm" "mm mm" or I just say I don't know.

This is positive to me, as I'm much more approachable, and I never annoy anyone since I never really talk, I'm much more emotionally understanding, I'm much more generous, I'm more kind, more hospitable, and much more respectful.

I'm also much slower to anger, if I died once In a game I would probably throw my controller, but now I've died several times to a pretty challenging game, and the worst thing that I did was say "aw man".

I'm honestly just a much better person overall, I'm so glad I made this change to improve myself, I'm also not as lazy, I do more work around the house now, the only negative thing about being mute is that some people think I'm depressed or angry when I really just don't like talking that much, it can get kinda annoying at times but I've learned to deal with it.

So what are some positive things going on in life? Go ahead and tell me.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.