The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Positive ranting!  (Read 106379 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Rants: Positive ranting!
« Reply #2340 on: April 11, 2017, 10:19:51 PM »
Happy belated birthday, pal. I didn't know you hated your birthday, but seeing as yesterday was a happy birthday for you, I bid you happy birthday.

--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #2341 on: April 11, 2017, 10:30:12 PM »
Thanks  :D It used to be a day to remember all the bad stuff and look ahead to all the bad stuff I'd have the next year here at home. Not any more, this is the year it changes. And last year wasn't horrible and I have friends  ^_^

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2342 on: April 11, 2017, 11:08:42 PM »
I wonder what exactly changed to make this a happy birthday?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2343 on: April 11, 2017, 11:21:08 PM »
I posted in my journal. Probably better not continue going off topic here

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2344 on: April 15, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »
Spinach is friggen great. I loved it when I was a kid, surprisingly, and I think I love it even more now.

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #2345 on: April 16, 2017, 10:36:23 PM »
The most hilarious thing happened.
So earlier this week, my headphones like fell apart. So Last night I look online for used V-modas on ebay. So I Was planning to go for a cheap pair of V-MODA XS. And then I sat there like, I want one that's over ear. So I head over to the Crossfade Lp2 (Another V-moda) for a really good price. And I say to myself, Eh.. It looks good! I still wish it was white, and it can't fold in. Naa. I check for the V-moda M-100 (Which is usually more expensive and tend to be 'superior' as it can fold and stuff.) I find a white version of those at like 10 dollars more than the ones I was going for. And it came out like an hour before I started searching. And they're practically brand new! Apparently the owner was working at a studio and there was one extra one they had and he kept it since it was almost never used or something.
Me: PERFECT. It's white, it's over ear, it can fold.
Like I got so lucky. If I had stopped checking, I woulda missed out on a perfect deal ^.^ (Now watch me get it broken).
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2346 on: April 23, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »
I finally got my Original fidget cube! I backed it back in September and recently more people in my school and in general started selling and buying copies.
Now, the copies have missing features and now I have my own, all features included, limited edition black and green official fidget cube. I am so happy.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2347 on: April 23, 2017, 09:52:06 PM »
Got to talk with Air today, first contact since he left for BCT about a month and a half ago  :D
So close to getting out of my hell  :D
Already promoted to Sergeant in my clan, probably a new record  :D

Happy mutt here  ^_^

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2348 on: April 24, 2017, 03:37:48 AM »
Congratulations! You still got a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG way to go before you hit Lord-Admiral like me :P

But really, happy for you. Hope things continue to go well.

--Rom

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 24, 2017, 06:58:50 PM »
I knocked out the final final boss of Enigmata 2!
After the usual and useless bragging of course...

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2350 on: April 24, 2017, 09:56:43 PM »
Thanks Rom  :)

I started basic car hunting today. I had pretty much no anxiety problems, just couldn't speak straight a couple times.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #2351 on: April 25, 2017, 02:58:05 AM »
Getting a job that I actually like, not just cause it pays good, has done wonders for me this week. I'm working with people who I genuinely like and get along with, but I've found that I love cooking even if it's for some fast food joint. I'm feeling better than I have in years  ^_^ 
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2352 on: April 25, 2017, 09:05:17 PM »
That's good to hear, Blaine. Congratulations.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2353 on: April 27, 2017, 10:48:42 PM »
I finally took the step and I'm visiting the pysch for  a while now and it's the best thing I've done.
For some reason she wants to classify me as highly intelligent yet I don't know what the value of that is.

Tomorow I'll get my new laptop, it's needed because my current one is falling apart quicker than the Venezuelan economy.

Offline Nutmeg

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • A squirrel with a sweet tooth.
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Purple fur with a pink border and a light yellow underside. Light pink hair.
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 60kg
  • Build: A little curvier than average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Shop shop shop til you drop
« Reply #2354 on: April 28, 2017, 06:42:38 AM »
Managed to grab priority tickets for comic con next month! So excited!
^ That's right, a spice was named after this squirrel!!
^ Is the best squirrel and also the sweetest