The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted ((OOC OPEN :D))  (Read 14515 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
The Gifted ((OOC OPEN :D))
« on: November 02, 2010, 12:21:42 AM »
Modern Day, 2010. a world as normal as any other place (NO humans just all furries and scalies) each one doing daily things in their daily lives, but each year some all over the world is born with a "gift", a gift that usually shuns them from the social world. but each person with a gift is drawn to someone else who also has a unique "gift" of their own.   

(furries ans scalies welcome)
Character Sheets

Name:
Species: (human, anthro, feral, etc)
Class: (quick summary of character class, no specific classes in game)
Origin: (Modern,New York City, USA)
Bio:
Clothing:

ages 15-24

Rules
1. No godmodding
2. wait to be accepted first before posting
3. please stay in character
4. be nice to other players in OOC
5. at least 2 lines of text
6. 3 warnings then booted

magic is welcome, but please, do not be so extreme, be more creative.
Name: Emily Story
species: Snow Leopard
Class: Lower-Middle Class
Bio: 5"8, shoulder length black hair, vibrant green eyes, seventeen year old Emily was one with a creative imagination. ever since she was little, she always carried around with her a journal with an ink pen with emerald ink, going into a trance(which could last hours) she would draw her own world. Writing stories and drawing them out with perfect detail and design(photographic memory). each journal in her room was a addition to her world, each journal has her every thought, emotion, and real and unreal experiences. and each person she meets is apart of her ever going story. Many call her a nut case at school, doctors say she has schizophrenia, her siblings and cousins make fun of her while her parents worry about her. even with a bad family life, she is not mentally scared. just...gifted.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted ((OOC OPEN :D))
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 03:27:17 AM »
Name: Raphael Blefescue
Species: Canadian Lynx
Class: Working Class
Origin: New York City, USA
Bio: 6 foot tall at the head, Raphael was a quiet man. Abandoned by his mother when he was still an infant, the local Buddhist temple raised him as their own. At age 6, he learned that he could balance any object with ease. At age 9, he won a local talent show by balancing 3 text books on a pencil. By age 14, he had been contacted by multiple circus', offering grand amounts of money for his talent, but he always stayed with the monks. Word spread about the balancing freak who the circus didn't even want. Within a month, he had lost all of his friends to that rumor. Now that he's 18, he doesnt balance much anymore, for fear of scaring away anyone else.
Clothing: Orange monk robes with sandals

this sounds like fun. Hope I get picked

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 03:34:34 AM »
Thats soo cool, you are welcome :D i like your character :) sooo, he can balance anything???

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 03:35:58 AM »
anything or anyone. tightrope, unicycle, you name it.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 03:36:38 AM »
cool I am posting right now :D so when is up i the Serious RP post away :D

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 05:10:42 AM »
Rather I should say he cant balance anyone, just things.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 06:36:48 AM »
Name: Walter Austerlitz
Species: Desert Fox
Class: Lower Middle Class
Origin: Munich, Germany
Bio: A friendly man with a great sense of humour, Walter had little choice other than to hide his talents. He was able to communicate with the dead. He was a medium in the world of the living. Growing up in Germany, Walter discovered his talent while on a trip to the Auschwitz death camp. He spent much of his time talking to the spirits of the underworld as opposed to the living. He grew to appreciate their company and learn many lessons from them. He, of course, hides this from most people as many people are freightened of the spirits that surrounded him. Paranormal activity was common when around Walter and many people grew to fear his company. He hides his secret from people in the hopes that he will make a friend who isn't from a world beyond the living.
Clothing: Casual dress. jeans, t-shirt, and the occaisional sweater. 

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 10:08:33 AM »
name: max shadow
species: Australian lace monitor
class: lower-middle class
origin: Sydney, Australia
bio: a loner by choice, he legally changed his name on his 18Th birthday. he spends his time writing for a living while hiding his gift, he started talking to shadows at an early age, the scary part is that thay started talking back. they would tell him their story's, life's from other perspectives. he now uses his gift in secret, to tell what people really mean when they talk to him. he lives next to the animal shelter he works for watching and training the various animals he spends his days talking to.
clothing: long black camo cargo pants, a t-shirt and a loose engraved lether collar
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »
Hey! Someone copied my face idea! :P

Name: Seth
Species: Vampire Bat
Class: lower
Origin: N/A
Bio: At a young age he was left in a dumpster by his parents, they said that he wasn't what they expected, and was to much to handle. At a young age he became very intact with his gift, he had the ability to talk to spirts. Spirts of the living, of things that couldn't speak, such as an animal, or a plant. He used this to get animals to help him survive, until he was about five, when he was taken into an orphanage, he dosent have many friends, and he is often beat up for being weird, and pretending to talk to animals.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 10:29:39 AM »
wow, thats like spike and me mixed together, this could get really interesting really quickly.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 10:43:02 AM »
Well I was writing mine when you where writing yours >>, and I can only talk to things that are alive, and only to non humans (anthros)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »
well lucky you, if is has a shadow it can talk to me.(not every thing has something nice to say, of knows when to stop talking.)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 02:12:58 PM »
Sorry self-sain XD  i swear I did not copy, it just came to my head, well, go ahead and post everyone! i like them all, just try to to somehow get to new york city if you live across seas

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 02:41:14 PM »
No its k, I was just pointing out the asomeness, ill post now

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 05:40:13 PM »
Name: Halfeb Jones
Species: Anthro dingo
Class: Upper-middle class
Origin: Brisbane, Australia
Bio: Ever since a young age, Halfeb has always been a daredevil. Jumping off roofs. Skateboarding over cars. jumping buses on a bicycle. People wouls say he's gfted cause, although he may crash, he'd never get hurt or killed when anyone else would. He was always going bigger to get his thrill, pushing his gift. He bought motorcycles and started building them himself. He's had his house burn down twice with him in it and he just walked out. Like someone or something was watching over him. He was called The devil with an angel looking over him. He's always pushed it more and more, pushing those he loved away because they want him to stop, but he can't. He always wantsto go further... and won't stop, till his luck runs out...

Hows that?