The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted ((OOC OPEN :D))  (Read 14516 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Gifted ((OOC OPEN :D))
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2010, 09:05:01 PM »
well I'm sorry but you seem to attack anything that you can rather than find an easy solution. i mean you and sain started an argument over nothing and tried to get your own way rather than finding a way to get both your and sain's ideas, same with halfeb. but your the only one in an argument with not only one but two people and its over not getting your own way in an everchanging plot line.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2010, 09:18:34 PM »
Me and gabag are just having fun poking at each other, little to no actual confrontation
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2010, 09:25:38 PM »
well i apolagise, it just came across as fighting.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2011, 06:22:14 AM »
Oh, so THAT'S what "the gifted" is.

:)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2011, 06:53:24 AM »
eeeeh what in the world......????

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2011, 07:04:10 AM »
There was a reference used in another post, so I was trying to find out what it was.

That's all.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aatukateri

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Mostly white, with royal bllue hair and patches on her front right paw and her back left paw.
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: thin, but has some muscle
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »
Name: Ashton K. Wulff
Species: Arctic wolf anthro
Class: middle
Origin:  Alaska
Bio: Ashton doesn't really know how to be social because she grew up in a really small town with nobody in her age group. Her parents sent her to live with her aunt in new york city, hoping that she would learn to be a kid. Ashton, however, was intimidated by her aunt's childlike nature and obsession with rollercoasters. The only way her aunt could get into a pleasant conversation with her was by teaching her to fold Origami. When Ashton had  finally created an origami crane correctly, however, it came to life and began to fly around the room. This only drove Ashton farther away from socialization, fearful of what others would think of her "gift"
Clothing: Nothing special, she wears long sleeve shirts and jeans, a pair of boots and a purple scarf, and when its cold enough she'll wear a blue parka. really nothing out of the ordinary

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2011, 01:57:37 AM »
heey young one, this RP no longer is going anymore :P sorry

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Aatukateri

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Mostly white, with royal bllue hair and patches on her front right paw and her back left paw.
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: thin, but has some muscle
« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2011, 02:15:55 AM »
Darn T_T Oh well... I feel pretty dumb now lol

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2011, 01:03:09 AM »
I think that I might read this RP. So that I can see what happened in it.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:24 AM »
theres some cool power play in there. some of which i did when alone.