The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A bully..  (Read 807 times)

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
A bully..
« on: October 10, 2010, 06:14:00 AM »
Okay, first real bully in my life is known as Harry Edwards, he has a potty mouth and targets me from time to time, recently he abused me on facebook, today, half an hour ago.
He doesn't let people be. He used my friend's msn account and abused me harshly, also turning me against my friend.

I just need help here, I know it's not the worst of cases, but the things that fly out of his mouth...
All of the stuff he's said to me, about me, is too harsh to put onto the forum..
Please help me... :'(

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: A bully..
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 06:38:23 AM »
Block on facebook, block on MSN. Tell friends to block him too, if necessary. Ignore him and shut him out any way you can. Bullies are nothing but trolls.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline josh_down

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Species: Herbivorous Lion
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 02:45:09 PM »
i will say something that may or may not help...

i dunno if it is the same as where you are, but bullying *is* a crime here in the uk, and is a prosecutable offence.
The further on I go, all the less i know.
I can't find...
only us, breathing;
only us, sleeping;
only us, dreaming;
only us

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »
Block on facebook, block on MSN. Tell friends to block him too, if necessary. Ignore him and shut him out any way you can. Bullies are nothing but trolls.

What Zeph said

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 03:42:34 PM »
Like what josh said, bullying IS a crime in North America as well. If he's bullying you online then you can call the police or report him on facebook for abuse. If he's a guy from school, you can talk to a teacher or principal about it or even your parents.

Its not enough to ignore him. You need to get him to stop.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »
((This is sain FYI))

First she isn't in north America, so not much help with knowing our laws.

Anyways, do what Zeph said, block him, don't let it get to you, and if he turned your friend on you, then what kind of "friend" is that, that just turns on people?

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 08:57:45 PM »
((This is sain FYI))

ok buddy.

First: please EXCUSE ME for not knowing where she's from.

Second: bullying and cyberbullying don't have to be crimes (which they are) for you to be able to get help from someone else. It doesn't matter where you are it's something society doesn't tolerate. I can't understand why kids these days are going on forums to ask for help when you have parents, teachers, and friends right next to you.

Third: Sain, learn some manners. There's no reason to attack other's posts.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:10:25 PM by Spike »

Offline josh_down

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Species: Herbivorous Lion
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 09:02:21 PM »
((This is sain FYI))

well SORRY for not knowing where she's from ok buddy? First, bullying and cyberbullying don't have to be crimes (which they are) for you not to be able to get help from someone else. It doesn't matter where you are it's something society doesn't tolerate. I can't understand why kids these days are going on forums to ask for help when you have parents, teachers, and friends right next to you.

some things are easier to type than to say.
The further on I go, all the less i know.
I can't find...
only us, breathing;
only us, sleeping;
only us, dreaming;
only us

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 11:40:07 PM »
Eh, not that difficult. I mean if your being bullied then go talk to some responsible adult
thats what  I did

although i took their advice, but it was a lot moe then one person giving me crap
so I eventually evolved into the atitude of not caring about what anyone thinks and if they dont like it [removed]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:56:33 AM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Partial censoring is not allowed »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 02:24:20 AM »
Eh, not that difficult. I mean if your being bullied then go talk to some responsible adult
thats what  I did

although i took their advice, but it was a lot moe then one person giving me crap
so I eventually evolved into the atitude of not caring about what anyone thinks and if they dont like it [removed]

Thats the spirit! who cares?

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 02:42:20 AM »
First: please EXCUSE ME for not knowing where she's from.

Second: bullying and cyberbullying don't have to be crimes (which they are) for you to be able to get help from someone else. It doesn't matter where you are it's something society doesn't tolerate. I can't understand why kids these days are going on forums to ask for help when you have parents, teachers, and friends right next to you.

Third: Sain, learn some manners. There's no reason to attack others posts.

With out trying to start trouble, I was simply stating something, an attack is more of the approach of what you did, by directly stating something I lack, or need to learn, ex. manners.  Being informed of something shouldn't be taken personal, so if anyone needs to learn something.. yea I'm sure we get the point

Another thing is, you could look at it in your own back yard, kids are getting picked on all the time, and end up killing themselves. Most of the time the school is infromed, and dose little to nothing to stop it. Talking on the Internet can be easier, sometimes, because you get diffrent perspectives, and you may actually get good advice. Plus it sometimes just feels nice to vent, which we all need sometimes.

Love just don't let it get to, that about all you can do, other then what Zeph said.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ninjalion

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Brown Mane not fully grown,Blue eyes that turn Yellow for an unknown reason, Sand Brown Fur
  • Height: 6"1
  • Weight: 180
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 04:31:42 AM »
If he's trying to turn your friend against you. Tell that friend how you feel about him. If that's your real friend, they'll know your struggling with this said "Punk." (He really seems like one.) And back you up. From my eyes, the best way to get through the bullying, is support from your friends.  Whether its forgetting about the guy, or having a friend tell the guy whats up behind your back. (Like "Hey man, if your gonna be talking to my friend like that, then we got some problems." Or something like that.)

And if you do end up running into the guy alone, then do the evasive maneuver. Your the running back with the football, hes the middle linebacker trying to take you out before you score game winning touchdown, HIESMEN THAT *** AWAY FROM YOU, and get away, AND SCORE THE WIN!!!! Or A.K.A. Just ignore the guy, "I'm better than this guy, and I'm gonna prove it." And walk away. He will say some bad things, he probably makes you wanna kick his ass all over your town, to the countryside and back. But, your better than him. And you gotta make sure you know that.

IDK if this helped or not, but I hope I did :)

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 06:28:09 AM »
Thankyou all so much guys, but i mean, i thought it was my friend typing and I was just about to turn on HIM but then he proved to me harry hacked his account while over his house.

He doesn't seem to be able to say those things in person, maybe because he's scared or something... but either way, i did what Zephy said and i thank you all for your advice, it really helped me get through the day.

I also have two other predators on my back, but i don't worry about them because LOL! ok, they both thoughtr the middle of a nectarine was an edible nut.
*facepaw*
and their intelligence doesn't alter from that lol.
I'm really glad to have this beloved forum's support, you're like my second family! *hugs all and yay's* :3

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 03:42:41 AM »
Not at all, ma'am, its what we do. *Dons Clint Eastwood hat and walks off into the sunset.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 03:29:45 PM »

Exactly as she said.

Revenge isn't a good answer as well. Let karma kick in.
Maybe he'll be mauled by hobos or something.
Or get herpes.
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode