The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coincidental Glance = STALKING!  (Read 534 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Coincidental Glance = STALKING!
« on: September 10, 2010, 03:03:39 AM »
When sophomore year started, I was in a number of classes with a friend. She was my only friend in my entire schedule. But a couple days later she changed schedules and has entirely different classes. I was upset at first, but I moved on after the first day she wasn't there.
It's been over a week since that happened, and I have not talked or even seen her since, except for the two times we passed each other while walking to classrooms. And that's all fine and dandy. But for some reason she thinks those coincidental sightings mean I'm stalking her and her other friend! Why? I don't friggen know!

Here is a message she sent me on MSN while I was offline.
please really, find some friends, alright? it's not that hard, promise. find people who like what you like and get out abit. just stop stalking me and lulu, it looks so sad,...

That's right, two short glances are equal to being a stalker! Gah damn it! I hate being accused of complete bullcrap I don't do!

Oh, and I hate that "lulu" girl. Only because she obviously hates me for reasons I do not understand. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the person who told my friend, "OMG Bryanne is walking on the other side of the hallway and she glanced at you for a moment! STALKERRRR!!!!"  >:(

Eh, I knew the friendship wouldn't last. Honestly, I don't friggen care anymore. I just hate bullcrap claims about me.
And this was the same person I once said might join the furry fandom.

Oh, and I do have a new friend. She's only in one class of mine, but that's better than none! Hopefully she'll be more of a friend than the person I focused on in this rant...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:05:16 AM by Riley Latiri »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Coincidental Glance = STALKING!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 03:34:48 AM »
she thinks mighty high of herself. ooh this guy looked at me, he must be a stalker cause im so cute. in any case, she'll be forgotten when you graduate and youll never see her or her *ahem* friend, again.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 03:38:15 AM »
she thinks mighty high of herself. ooh this guy looked at me, he must be a stalker cause im so cute. in any case, she'll be forgotten when you graduate and youll never see her or her *ahem* friend, again.

Yep. It still sucks though, and it doesn't change the fact that I dislike false claims.

Oh and I'm a girl. Hehe. I'm Lita Julagupe, the same person who made your avatar. I'm being my second fursona at the moment. lol X3

Offline DatFox Coleo

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mordecai!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5 foot, 2 inches
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Build: Slim, Agile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »
I punched my stalker in the face a few days ago :/
Yes, I have a stalker
A young man can be sent to a far away location, far from family to die for his country in the feild of battle at a certian age, but not be old enough to vote. - Myself

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 09:03:05 AM »
Not exactly what I'm talking about here. I'm being wrongly accused of being a stalker just because I happened to cross paths with the accuser just out of chance.

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 01:06:46 PM »
i dont have that great advice sooooooo...

maybe make her see that she has no evidence to justify her claims?

or maybe make it clear that it is only a coincidence?

or ignore her?

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 03:07:44 AM »

Yep. It still sucks though, and it doesn't change the fact that I dislike false claims.

Oh and I'm a girl. Hehe. I'm Lita Julagupe, the same person who made your avatar. I'm being my second fursona at the moment. lol X3

i figured it was you.

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 04:34:06 AM »
Happened's to me quite a lot.  Been reported for it too.  I just walk around in a small school so...I got use to it cause there's really nothing to do...unless you want to try and make conversation and get your old friend to understand the way you have to go. 
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 04:48:44 AM »
I'd message her back saying "Don't flatter yourself. You're nothing more than a female dog in heat desprate for attention. That's why you're so lonley. GAWD! :P"

Hee hee... But yea. I understand.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 05:31:18 AM »
Pfffffffft.

Listen, she's being a total **** disturber. I dunno what's with girls and high school these days. If she said that to me, I'd laugh in her face. Me girlfriend's the same way, and I DO NOT tolerate it. She's always like "Oh, that's kinda sad." "Oh, I seen the way he looks at me." "Oh, I love how you think you're all manly with your collection of guns and your truck with the giant tires and suspension kit, your beer can pyramid, or when you try to eat 15lbs. of chicken wings in one night, when really you love ice cream and stuffed animals (LOL she doesn't know), and sad movies more than me." Please do not rob me of the last manly shred of dignity I have left and stfu. I don't care who you are, you don't call people out like that without asking for a fight...and she wonders why I always fight with her.

Srsly. Tell her to grow up.

Girly highschool drama. *rolls eyes*
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:18:12 AM by Spike »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 05:42:14 AM »
Pfffffffft.

Listen, she's being a total **** disturber. I dunno what's with girls and high school these days. If she said that to me, I'd laugh in her face. Me girlfriend's the same way, and I DO NOT tolerate it. She's always like "Oh, that's kinda sad." "Oh, I seen the way he looks at me." "Oh, I love how you think you're all manly with your collection of guns and your truck with the giant tires and suspension kit, when really you love ice cream and stuffed animals (LOL she doesn't know) more than me." Please do not rob me of the last manly shred of dignity I have left and stfu. I don't care who you are, you don't call people out like that without asking for a fight...and she wonders why I always fight with her.

Damn, Spike. I hate girls like that as well. Friggen whining female dogs... Yeah, if I get a chance to talk to my ex friend I will. I sent her a reply to that message she sent me but I haven't got a response yet. I wouldn't be surprised if she blocked me.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 05:45:34 AM »
Pfffffffft.

Listen, she's being a total **** disturber. I dunno what's with girls and high school these days. If she said that to me, I'd laugh in her face. Me girlfriend's the same way, and I DO NOT tolerate it. She's always like "Oh, that's kinda sad." "Oh, I seen the way he looks at me." "Oh, I love how you think you're all manly with your collection of guns and your truck with the giant tires and suspension kit, when really you love ice cream and stuffed animals (LOL she doesn't know) more than me." Please do not rob me of the last manly shred of dignity I have left and stfu. I don't care who you are, you don't call people out like that without asking for a fight...and she wonders why I always fight with her.

Damn, Spike. I hate girls like that as well. Friggen whining female dogs... Yeah, if I get a chance to talk to my ex friend I will. I sent her a reply to that message she sent me but I haven't got a response yet. I wouldn't be surprised if she blocked me.

Word. (Y) I wish ya the best.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 06:20:28 AM »
When sophomore year started, I was in a number of classes with a friend. She was my only friend in my entire schedule. But a couple days later she changed schedules and has entirely different classes. I was upset at first, but I moved on after the first day she wasn't there.
It's been over a week since that happened, and I have not talked or even seen her since, except for the two times we passed each other while walking to classrooms. And that's all fine and dandy. But for some reason she thinks those coincidental sightings mean I'm stalking her and her other friend! Why? I don't friggen know!

Here is a message she sent me on MSN while I was offline.
please really, find some friends, alright? it's not that hard, promise. find people who like what you like and get out abit. just stop stalking me and lulu, it looks so sad,...

That's right, two short glances are equal to being a stalker! Gah damn it! I hate being accused of complete bullcrap I don't do!

Oh, and I hate that "lulu" girl. Only because she obviously hates me for reasons I do not understand. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the person who told my friend, "OMG Bryanne is walking on the other side of the hallway and she glanced at you for a moment! STALKERRRR!!!!"  >:(

Eh, I knew the friendship wouldn't last. Honestly, I don't friggen care anymore. I just hate bullcrap claims about me.
And this was the same person I once said might join the furry fandom.

Oh, and I do have a new friend. She's only in one class of mine, but that's better than none! Hopefully she'll be more of a friend than the person I focused on in this rant...

Well thats the suck, but then its high school people are wierd like that.

What i would do, is text that person, then as they text you back,hold your phone to their ear. As they freak out and are like "WTF"

just go

"THATS! Stalking" and just walk away with no emotion what so ever

or do the other thing

although i just find one friend
make friends with all of their friends
and BADDA BING, i see them pretty much every day

and some i annoy more then others cause they;re used to it, like the 3 in Gym Class,
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:22:12 AM by Gabag »