The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Forum stress  (Read 386 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Forum stress
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »
Ok so I wanted to make a dragon age SRP because its one of my favorite games ever. I was going to use it as a setting, but do I guess something like fan-fiction. Well I didn't want to start an rp if no one was going to join. So some people said they would join, and like after a month after I made that thread, I deiced I was going to make it (Due to the fact someone new said they would join). I was having computer problems, so I only made a SRP story thing. Later that week I someone posted something about how the game based rps don't last long. I'm sure, that they didn't mean it in any bad way at all.. and I didn't take it as any thing bad.. to begin with. Well Its now been a while since I posted the OOC. No one joined that they said they would join, I understand that maybe they didn't like it all of a sudden, maybe they just didn't want to do it anymore. But i think the decent thing to do is at least say, hey I'm not going to join, just to be nice, or something like that. But no one has commented on the ooc, no has commented on the rp thread, nothing. I know I shouldn't look at it like this, but it seems after that comment no one even bothered to join, post, or even acknowledge it.

Please keep your own comments to your self, I spent a while writing the ooc, trying to give it the bases of the game, while having a new story line. I put a lot of thought into it, and try to make it as accurate as I could. With out working computer, it made it that much harder. I didn't appreciate the fact that every one just blew it off, if they where going to do that, why did they need to say that they would join...        
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<